What's new

Baluch Sunni woman elected mayor is first for Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in America with me .....:rofl:

We have the most disgusting girls here besides a select few...:D and California...

This is why I want to move to the Middle East :lol:

Need a good wife not just any girl(slut) :partay:

No son you need to grow up n stop copyin lord butt... we are nationalist people n your bs is offensive...

No son you need to grow up n stop copyin lord butt... we are nationalist people n your bs is offensive...

What's offensive? We're having fun on a public forum why you're trying to get upset here.

You're in America with me .....:rofl:

We have the most disgusting girls here besides a select few...:D and California...

This is why I want to move to the Middle East :lol:

Need a good wife not just any girl(slut) :partay:

I exactly understand your point.
I guess you have not ever been in Middle East for a long time, otherwise you would not even thought about Middle-Eastern girls. :lol::lol::lol: In persian language, we have a quote that says:"The Satan needs educational lessons from some people in every morning" You would understand it if you date with some Middle-eastern girls.:lol::lol::lol:

Seriously before i come to this forum i didn't even know Baluch people existed in Iran let alone PakistanissimilaritiesBaluch persians. They dont even call Iranis persians lol :D
Farsi zaban, fars, pars Is how they say Persian in those regions. Ive heard it from a friend that pakistanis consider baluchis to be Persian due to the similarities of the language, i have no idea whether thats true or not though. If not, then my mistake.

I exactly understand your point.
I guess you have not ever been in Middle East for a long time, otherwise you would not even thought about Middle-Eastern girls. :lol::lol::lol: In persian language, we have a quote that says:"The Satan needs educational lessons from some people in every morning" You would understand it if you date with some Middle-eastern girls.:lol::lol::lol:

Explain either here or PM....:D :lol: ...maybe for Iran that's the case but not everywhere...:)

Explain either here or PM....:D :lol: ...maybe for Iran that's the case but not everywhere...:)
yes, it is. specially for Iranian and Arab girls. They are in a race of putting more pounds of make up on their face as well. :disagree: you just need to get to know them better. :lol:
They are not bad, They are loyal but a little bit pushy and needy as well. It really depends on your taste. ;)

yes, it is. specially for Iranian and Arab girls. They are in a race of putting more pounds of make up on their face as well. :disagree: you just need to get to know them better. :lol:
They are not bad, They are loyal but a little bit pushy and needy as well. It really depends on your taste. ;)

Oh I know what you mean...I thought you were saying they are adventurous...minority of Arabs and Iranian girls are like that but most are for dedicated relationships.

And fortunately I'm not from an Arabic country I'm from the Gaza Strip and we have the most religious loyal girls there.

They don't have any pre marital relationships, the religious ones. The more moderate maybe exchange numbers with a guy but no more than that and it is usually dedicated.

Few girls actually meet with their loved one in public or go far.

Why I dispise mosadegh Is because he was pathetic old man who accomplished nothing for Iran. I dont much care about the shah either, though I respect him because he modernized Iran. Mosadegh just barked, in the end achieving nothing and dying in his house as an old fart
Hi dear @Parthianshot,
How about cutting the crap, and letting the main subject to role here, bro.
You can make a separate thread and continue the nonsense there, anybody interested in the subject would join you there.

Dear @DESERT FIGHTER , I am sure @Hazzy997 Had not any intention to offend anyone ;)

I'm not sure he was directing that at me because it made no sense...how would I be trying to offend Baluchi people's?

I hope it wasn't directed me at me because I'm not in the mood for someone telling what to say or not.

[quote="Islam shall be the winner, post: 5089197, member: 140826continuedear @Parthianshot,
How about cutting the crap, and letting the main subject to role here, bro.
You can make a separate thread and continue the nonsense there, anybody interested in the subject would join you there.
[/quote]
I know. I was just adressing rmi5 concerning his question. Wont continue any longer.

Reactions: New
I asked whether you were a panturk, not just an azeri.

I provided you source from the CIA... thats the official source used for Irans ethnic makeup, not your little made up articles. Deal with it. Go ask mazandaranis and gilakis whether they consider themselves to be Persian or not? I dont think Ive ever met anyone from shomal who did not consider his self to bePersian. I was raised there after all, i know more than you, a person whos never been there.

What, just cause i despise panturkists and wouldnt hesitate to cut their heads off and stick up their mothers arses makes you think im surenas? Do you even know how Persian nationalists think? Im not afraid of a bunch of skinny bozkurt kids. There are vids on youtube about kurdish youth chasing your badars bozkurts and panturkists in holland XD

Btw, we do not want north azerbeyjan ever and we will help armenia destroy whats left of that pathetic panturk nation in the upcoming war. I would volunteer myself, plundering their woman and raping their villags :p

As I predicted before, you are connected to a butt-hurt troll from the Netherland. You are either him or one of his friends.
@Surenas , Take care of your friend very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom