What's new

Baluch Seperatist Sardars in Photographs

And people seriously even consider their plea for a separate country? They are just thirsty for power and wish to gain more in anyway possible, and sell the land to these friends of theirs.

Only three tribes out of several dozens are asking for 'freedom'. Better send them to their 'friends' if they need such freedom, or keep their ****** mouths shut if they want to live in Pakistan.

actaualy i had these pics one month ago ..but i forgot to show the real face of sardars .......every body talks about akbar bugti's killing on media but DONOT SHOW how many armies have been killed by these bugtis and MARRIS ,infact my father atleast likes akbar bugti ,(he was pro pakistan) but not his sons .......

actaualy i had these pics one month ago ..but i forgot to show the real face of sardars .......every body talks about akbar bugti's killing on media but DONOT SHOW how many armies have been killed by these bugtis and MARRIS ,infact my father atleast likes akbar bugti ,(he was pro pakistan) but not his sons .......

Akber bugti was miles better than these idiots.
Even musharraf regretted his death.
Since he was taken over by these young brats his decline started and it was these morons who agitated pak army so much that they had to conduct the operation resulting in Akbar Bugti's death.

Baloch terrorists attacking Pakistan Army.

and then they veil about "le missing persons"

MOD EDIT: Dont spread the terrorist propaganda by posting their videos

propafcknganda ... bunch of guys having drinks... pics probably taken from a fundo jud ... jamtai website .. declaring every one a traitor and kafir is their favourite past time

According to muslims religious beliefs consuming alcohol is sinful. Then how Pak army securing/patrolling in extreme temp. at glacier regions? care to explain.

Boopzers, or druggies or spies ....

what matters is, people like THIS are being a pain !

If our security establishment can not take care of people of this caliber then they should not complain.

They can be Sharabi, Kababi or they can be panj waqta namazi. In any case we aren't going to let them liberate even an inch of land that is called Baluchistan province of Pakistan. Enough said.

According to muslims religious beliefs consuming alcohol is sinful. Then how Pak army securing/patrolling in extreme temp. at glacier regions? care to explain.

Under those conditions, it is legal to consume alcohol.

Baloch terrorists attacking Pakistan Army.

and then they veil about "le missing persons"

These A-holes motherf-ers.

Those people who say no operation or anything against these people should be shown this video.

BTW, is it Balochistan, the first IED attack didn't look like it, all the greenery there you know.

ANd can anybody verify whether the people speaking the language, is it Pashto or Balochi language? Irfan Baloch or anybody can tell which dialect?

propafcknganda ... bunch of guys having drinks... pics probably taken from a fundo jud ... jamtai website .. declaring every one a traitor and kafir is their favourite past time

How many baluch people get a luxurious life? If their self proclaimed leaders have money to spend on expensive alcohol for themselve and their CIA agent guestd,,,why not give that money to poor baloch people and live an ordinary life before blaming the rest of Pakistan of bringing poverty upon baluch people?
From where they got so much money? A caucasian prostitute in dubai costs an arm and a leg...and if talal bugti has been hiring them...he was living well beyond his means,and stealing money from balochidtsn to spend on alcohol and whoores.
Charity behins at home....they should stop theiving balochistan's money for their lavish life style and then claim to be leaders of baloch people...
And if after knowing all that still baloch people follow them as sheep,they are all idiots.

These morons should be shot dead; this is very well known fact that these dogs are supported by outsiders. i wish if we can get rid from Taliban’s along with these so called bugties. They are nothing but puppets of CIA and RAW, providing them lavish life, sex and drinks against our beautiful land of Pakistan. For every Pakistani one thing should be clear that those who offended Pakistan are traitors and there should be no mercy in killing those bastards. Even our politicians are playing dirty games and asking justice for Akbar Bugti but no one asked and questioned the reality that he raised guns against our army and against our sovereignty. Alas our Pakistan peoples are still sleeping and are not realizing the fact.

..... defame baluch people

Your post makes about as much sense as your signature, I might not be a photoshop expert, but I know one when I see one, and I don't see one. So quit trolling, if you feel that the need to troll is too much to control, then get a life and live a little. Having a girlfriend to agitate will take some load off us, we need some help to put up with some of the bullshyte you post all over the forum.
POST REPORTED

BLA terrorists Burning oil rigs and Kidnapping poor workers...

^^^^Safriz, do not post their videos and forward their agenda. We all know what type of animals these miscreants are, you have nothing to prove to the trolls, let them live in their own self-imposed utopia.

Back
Top Bottom