What's new

Balkanization of India is viable but I don't care

Another trait of Southies that Northies hate:

Allowing monkeys to colonize residential areas like cities. Monkeys are all over the place. I heard it happens in Delhi also. But Delhi may be an exception. If Mumbai is any indication, monkey menace is not there in North. Monkeys should be in zoos and forests only. It shouldn't be allowed to populate towns. But Southies have no problem with invasive monkeys. When monkeys pick things from houses, they are only amused.

@baajey @Robbie @Arulmozhi Varman @xeuss
@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @Joe Shearer @Max @Super Falcon @Daghalodi @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @Lt General @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @kris

- PRTP GWD
Are you serious ? the monkey problem is way way way higher in north.

The most North Indian minded amongst the South Indians are the Kannadas or the Telugus? If Tejasvi Surya is a measure of Kannadas then Kannadas are as bad as North Indians.

Tejasvi is a brahmin. They are a trouble making community. In fact brahmins dont belong anywhere they just exist to exploit everywhere. Just like kashmiri brahmins wont blink to throw kashmiri muslims under the bus - same for south brahmins, marathi brahmins etc. Its a very weird and despicable community.

Why are your bhakts always swimming in nasty privilege?
Says "Cliftonite" :lol:

some privileged Karachi person sitting in a nice wealthy gated community with full state protection.

That's rich, richer that a Lucknowi gajar ka halwa with extra pistey and cream cardiac attack bowl. lol

A real incident should have a link - Is there one?- Well I have witnessed no such incidents.
PS: Also whats with all this North/South stuff that you are posting?
You are naive. Media lies. First hand accounts and word of mouth from direct acquaintances are the most reliable and authentic ones. It happened with somebody I personally know.

- PRTP GWD

Says "Cliftonite" :lol:

some priliveged Karachi person sitting in a nice wealthy gated community with full state protection.

That's rich, richer that a Lucknowi gajar ka halwa with extra pistey and cream cardiac attack bowl. lol

I had no say in where I was born. But I don't actively encourage and propagate hedonistic capitalism.

And chalo capitalism is fine. Bhakts like Soumitra make light of poor migrants death. Zero empathy. That's where I draw the line. The poor are poor because they don't work hard. That type of thinking.

You are naive. Media lies. First hand accounts and word of mouth from direct acquaintances are the most reliable and authentic ones. It happened with somebody I personally know.
Are you really sane- I have my doubts now- I did not agree with you or disagree with you- All I asked was, if you have a link!- What are you about- "Media Lies and Naive".

Last edited:
dekh bhai

LTTE was an Emerald Island homegrown thing, with cursory support from mainland India, and none from the powers that ran it, a few Tamilde politicians used the opportunity to stir emotions sometimes, as politicians do, of course.

They were pretty impressive in their insurgency though, and as you duly noted and made mention of, humarey ek wazir-e-azm saab ko bhi lapetey me le gaye bc !

enemy or not, daad deni padegi saalo ko, by comparison, aapkey Kashmir waaley ekdum lull haain, total phuss.. :P

for the rest, not an entrenched ideologue man, we're just having a bit of fun here, right ?

but Bharat Maata ko cheedo ge to Jutt Sikh hua ya Madrasi, ya Malyali ya even koi daalkhor kamzor Bihari babua.. you don't want to be at the other end of their ire.. believe me !

yeh aapney bilkul sahi pehchana !
8-)

Bharat Maata hum nahi cheer rahay China cheer raha hai. Already 60 kms cheer chuka hai.

I had no say in where I was born. But I don't actively encourage and propagate hedonistic capitalism.

And chalo capitalism is fine. Bhakts like Soumitra make light of poor migrants death. Zero empathy. That's where I draw the line. The poor are poor because they don't work hard. That type of thinking.
Aisa bilkul nahi hai

yes, Modi gubmint performed pathetically helping migrants, but prollum bhi dekho, 100 saal me pehli baar aisi aafat aai hai..

Xi Jhoota hai mkl commie but baaki saab ne transparency me bata dia ki kitney mare hai etc, including Pak, btw

"Bhakts" ka ire/gussa migrants pe nahi hai, yeh lefty keedey makaudey jo is global tragedy se politically aka rajneetik/siyasi taur pe iska fayda uthana chahtey hain, un pe hai !

and I am with them 100%

inki MK@ Bonsd#, maovaadi saaley ! :guns:

naunce samjho, blanket nafrat mat kro

Why dont you guys invite West and East as well- Are they not entitled for the same fun- lol
North Easteners are still Notrhies

Dunno.. that cultural rivalry just never happened.. somehow.

Ever heard of a Bengali vs Marathi thing ?

Cow belters vs mallus etc however, is very much a thing.

:shrug:

The Punjab police incident proves nothing. The police was there just to do a government job and collect salary. On the other hand Mohajirs were fed up with decades of oppression and they could take it no more.

- PRTP GWD

The army was called in too. The carnage lasted for 15 days. And of course the whole decade after that. Women took part in the riots actively too. My own chachi included, a double masters student and a highly educated woman.

Just saying that the "martial races" aren't worth much when a non martial pacifist race is pushed against the wall and finally decides to fight back. LTTE is the best example I can give. 16 year old girls blowing up whole squads of police.

A real incident: Many Northie students study in South. In vacations they go home by train. In one town in Andhra Pradesh or Karnataka, the clerk at railway reservation counter was a Tamilian. He had something against Northies and was a sadist. He would harass Northies by finding one mistake or other in reservation forms. No matter how perfectly the Northy students filled the form, the Tamilian clerk would have some excuse to shout and force them to repeat the process at least once. Once a couple of Himachali boys lost there cool and roughed him up. Police arrived and took them into custody. Dunno if it was an arrest. College office staff had to intervene. How many of you can relate with or have witnessed such incident?

@baajey @Robbie @Arulmozhi Varman
@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @Joe Shearer @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @Soumitra @Dark1 @padamchen @drumstick

- PRTP GWD

Please don't tag me for these crap posts. North-South differences can be discussed other than on a Pakistani defence site.

Back
Top Bottom