What's new

Balkanization of India is viable but I don't care

Neutering does not remove their teeth, their killer instinct and their tendency to be noisy, disease carriers and a general nuisance.

You should watch the film The Grey which has the fantastic Liam Neeson who has to deal with wolves - the wild cousins of the "domestic" dog.
It does, they become way more docile after, both males and females, in both dogs and cats.

lol, you have a problem with wolves too ? canineophobe !

@jamahir you give me Noam Chomsky vibes.

You could have been an anti Vietnam war protester in the 60s. "Imagine all the people" "We are one for Africa"

I'm not pulling your leg. I commend your pro humanitarian stance.

North Indian and Pakistani culture is cancer. Overly patriarchal, communal and "tu jaanta nahi hai mera baap kon hai."

There's a reason Bangladesh is doing better than us. It's culture.

:cheers:

Better than India as well, though you'll have to put a bhakt on the rack to get him to admit it.

Can you tell me how has it worked in India ?
It's worked great in places, I know of market associations in Delhi for example, where they took care of all the strays, neutered them and feed them well. Great friendly dogs who are totally not threatening to anyone but act as guard dogs at night.

yeh dekho, tumhari one of the favourite websites ka piece:

https://scroll.in/article/667169/ki...in-delhis-khan-market-meet-a-man-on-a-mission

In my friends and family, there are a lot of people who are completely fanatical about caring for animals and doing other social work like helping migrants these days. In Gurgaon (or Gurugram lol) they're running a slick operation helping migrants with food, masks, sanitization, a bit of cash sometimes, chocolates/candy for kids, and organizing their transit through Delhi and into UP etc.. good people, BJP voters upper middle income type "wage slaves" all :)
(but who cares about political persuasion here, a bunch of liberals helping there too probably)

Donation wise, goras and expats are more generous.

Neutering cats is the same as killing them.
You clearly have no real experience with cats, in fact I'm willing to bet you don't even have a pet cat yourself.

there was this situation couple years ago where an old 'matriarch' house cat had a litter, 3 toms and a koshka, the old cat and her little female kitten both gave birth to another litter a mere 6 - 7 months later.. and then you had like 11 cats.. they breed like rabbits, and it's very unfair to the cats themselves to be subject to constant rape and bearing babies, it decreases their lifespan. It is humane to neuter them, kittens can have babies too. Also seen jealous rapist pissy toms brutalize and murder entire lots of small baby kittens, and leave your house a stinking mess which can be impossible to trace exactly..

billi mutra ki dhurri maar ke bhaag jaatey hain
, marking their territory.

cats can be just as annoying a nuisance as dogs.

Punjab is zillion times better than UP, Delhi etc. At least rapes, harassment of women and acid attacks are much less or even negligible.

- PRTP GWD
Dunno about rape and acid attacks but the "mera baap.." and road ragey attitude is perhaps, after the NCR, most common in Punjab. An extremely flamboyant and loud lot generally, which is good, but spills over into nasty territory all to often lol

Southies, generally, so demure, polite, soft spoken and not hot headed like us northies.

Tamilds can be loud but won't last a day if a combined Haryandey/Pnjaab de laundon di faauj ever made it down there.. not half a day even. :)

It's worked great in places, I know of market associations in Delhi for example, where they took care of all the strays, neutered them and feed them well. Great friendly dogs who are totally not threatening to anyone but act as guard dogs at night.

Yet as of a count from some years ago there are 35+ million stray dogs in India and the highest number of rabies cases in the world.

Dogs attack, neutered or otherwise.

All those pictures, not one with a cat.

And does he know that crows attack baby eagles ?

That woman who asked the fellow to wait while she calls her "animal lover" friends... she was comparing dogs to human beggars. I bet she is a right-winger and does not have a single idea as to how to remove human homelessness and hunger from India. That recent tragic case of that woman who died in that Bihar railway station because of hunger, this "animal lover" woman would have not evinced no empathy with the dead woman.

I would dearly love to sentence Maneka Gandhi to 20 years in jail for her role in arranging dog attacks on humans, genocide of cats and through love for cruel, noisy and nuisance dogs, contributing to decline in human empathy primarily among the wage-slave middle class.

Donation wise, goras and expats are more generous.

Correct, compare Bill Gates to Mukesh Ambani, though Azim Premji does some charitable work.

Though goras and some Easterners think that charity is not enough so they construct welfare states to take care of people's needs and remove socio-economic sufferings.

You clearly have no real experience with cats, in fact I'm willing to bet you don't even have a pet cat yourself.

there was this situation couple years ago where an old 'matriarch' house cat had a litter, 3 toms and a koshka, the old cat and her little female kitten both gave birth to another litter a mere 6 - 7 months later.. and then you had like 11 cats.. they breed like rabbits, and it's very unfair to the cats themselves to be subject to constant rape and bearing babies, it decreases their lifespan. It is humane to neuter them, kittens can have babies too. Also seen jealous rapist pissy toms brutalize and murder entire lots of small baby kittens, and leave your house a stinking mess which can be impossible to trace exactly..

billi mutra ki dhurri maar ke bhaag jaatey hain
, marking their territory.

cats can be just as annoying a nuisance as dogs.

You are completely wrong about me. I have lived with cats for years. At one point, there were seven - two toms, one female, four babies. I had constructed a shelter for them on the terrace using a disused oil drum which was covered by a plastic half-dome and the entry through a unused compound metal grill plus some flowerpots in front of the grill to deter crows. So the cats were potentially protected against sun, rain, dogs and crows. But these cats and these succeeding generations were all killed away by dogs when the cats ventured out of the house gate.

Last edited:
The most North Indian minded amongst the South Indians are the Kannadas or the Telugus? If Tejasvi Surya is a measure of Kannadas then Kannadas are as bad as North Indians.

The most North Indian minded amongst the South Indians are the Kannadas or the Telugus? If Tejasvi Surya is a measure of Kannadas then Kannadas are as bad as North Indians.

Not in totality.

There are Progressives among the Kannadigas too, like Girish Karnad ( who admired Tipu Sultan ), there are the public Communist parties there, then the AAP and its breakaway called the Swaraj Abhiyan.

Among the Telugus, famously, there used to be the Naxalite group called People's War Group ( PWG ) which later melded into the CPI ( Maoist ). You should read about a well-known person who goes by the name Gaddar.

Yet as of a count from some years ago there are 35+ million stray dogs in India and the highest number of rabies cases in the world.

Dogs attack, neutered or otherwise.
We have a vaccine. Not one for Covid-19 yet but we do have one for teh Rabies virus.

Dogs may attack, in my experience, and I have plenty.. found it to be extremely rare though.

That woman who asked the fellow to wait while she calls her "animal lover" friends... she was comparing dogs to human beggars. I bet she is a right-winger and does not have a single idea as to how to remove human homelessness and hunger from India. That recent tragic case of that woman who died in that Bihar railway station because of hunger, this "animal lover" woman would have not evinced no empathy with the dead woman.
I have "right winger" friends and family helping out migrants in Gurugram, why did you not quote that bit or even acknowledge it ? Not a single JNU commie rioter "protesting" a 100 rupee hike or calling for breaking India in that group I'll bet.

All life is precious, what is so wrong in comparing dogs, or any other mammal, to humans ? They're better than us for the most part.

ye dekh, bkl:

I would dearly love to sentence Maneka Gandhi to 20 years in jail for her role in arranging dog attacks on humans, genocide of cats and through love for cruel, noisy and nuisance dogs, contributing to.

decline in human empathy primarily among the wage-slave middle class.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un !

Irony-u-deen Khan will be missed :cry:

run out of and will not waste energy on the rest

hope you're a teen or early 20s idealist student activist comrade

@jamahir

consider a move to CHAZ or CHOP in Seattle, 'murrica maybe, you got zero takers here, a few undernourished jungle commies maybe, and that army of lefty rich twitter capitalists like Swara, Arundhati etc :lol:

But why are you so curious? Fishing for agents? Kuchh nahi milega.

- PRTP GWD

@dharmi

Being a Northie do you have any idea of how Kumaonis and Garhwals perform in wars and insurgencies?

- PRTP GWD

Back
Top Bottom