What's new

Balkanization of India is viable but I don't care

I think this bonding happens when Cat is the first born and the dog a puppy. The cat was already 6-8 months old when I got the dog as a new born puppy. My cat used to bear all his tantrums as a puppy. I think my dog saw it as a mother. My dog used to go and sleep where ever the cat slept. With in a year, dog got big and cat started sleeping over him until it passed away 6 months later.

Perhaps. But even so, such a dog will always kill other cats.

This discussion finally went to the dogs.

Dogs are nice, I love dogs, we should all take care of and feed our strays. Adopt a stray if you're looking for one. One could even help sterilize/neuter strays if you really wish to go that extra mile for our furry friends.

@jamahir

This discussion finally went to the dogs.

Dogs are nice, I love dogs, we should all take care of and feed our strays. Adopt a stray if you're looking for one. One could even help sterilize/neuter strays if you really wish to go that extra mile for our furry friends.

@jamahir

@jamahir What's the situation in Bangalore?

- PRTP GWD

Why do you think I live in Bangalore ? I just live in the Deccan region. ;)

But Bangalore is quite bad in this thread. There is at least one dog hotel and some dog-friendly eateries.

Though there is a group called Stray Dog Free Bangalore which is fantastic.

There shows their efficiency. Why don't the municipal corporations of South do that?

- PRTP GWD
Why do you guys have so many stray animals on the streets? There's always the staple cow but also dogs and sometimes monkeys on the road in almost every video I see of Indian streets.

Another trait of Southies that Northies hate:

Allowing monkeys to colonize residential areas like cities. Monkeys are all over the place. I heard it happens in Delhi also. But Delhi may be an exception. If Mumbai is any indication, monkey menace is not there in North. Monkeys should be in zoos and forests only. It shouldn't be allowed to populate towns. But Southies have no problem with invasive monkeys. When monkeys pick things from houses, they are only amused.

@baajey @Robbie @Arulmozhi Varman @xeuss
@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @Joe Shearer @Max @Super Falcon @Daghalodi @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @Lt General @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @kris

- PRTP GWD

Allowing monkeys to colonize residential areas like cities. Monkeys are all over the place. I heard it happens in Delhi also. But Delhi may be an exception. If Mumbai is any indication, monkey menace is not there in North. Monkeys should be in zoos and forests only. It shouldn't be allowed to populate towns. But Southies have no problem with invasive monkeys. When monkeys pick things from houses, they are only amused.

@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @Joe Shearer @Max @Super Falcon @Daghalodi @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @Lt General @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @kris

- PRTP GWD

There are more loose monkeys in the north than in the south. Just look at the character of Indian members on PDF.

Also there are sons of bitches all over the country, not just in the south.

- PRTP GWD

In the South here in many years, monkeys have come into my area ( whichever city I have lived in ) less than five or six times. Though when my late father was put into a hospital there was a troop of monkeys sitting daily on the construction scaffolding attached to the outer wall of the hospital.

But yes, Delhi and the North seems to have a more severe problem with monkeys. The municipal authorities have often deployed langurs to chase away the monkeys.

In Delhi there was the entire episode of the Monkey Man.

- PRTP GWD
I would love to see wild life around me, birds animals, seriously. For me, it's a good habit that Southies have.

I would love to see wild life around me, birds animals, seriously. For me, it's a good habit that Southies have.

The south, the north, the west, the east - four different countries, almost, and then you can throw in the central Indian jungles, Chhatisgarh and Jharkhand.

You'll enjoy the south; it's totally relaxed, professional, non-sectarian, non-communal, and work-oriented. There must be some reason why hordes of northerners flood in every year, and then insist that we behave like north Indians.

Yuck.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom