What's new

Balkanization of India is viable but I don't care

Another trait of Southies that Northies hate:

Allowing monkeys to colonize residential areas like cities. Monkeys are all over the place. I heard it happens in Delhi also. But Delhi may be an exception. If Mumbai is any indication, monkey menace is not there in North. Monkeys should be in zoos and forests only. It shouldn't be allowed to populate towns. But Southies have no problem with invasive monkeys. When monkeys pick things from houses, they are only amused.

@baajey @Robbie @Arulmozhi Varman @xeuss
@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @Joe Shearer @Max @Super Falcon @Daghalodi @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @Lt General @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @kris

- PRTP GWD
Never saw monkeys colonizing towns in South, even in forest areas....
All my life have seen monkeys only in forest areas and outskirts of villages..

Not sure about the level of problem in north....

The south, the north, the west, the east - four different countries, almost, and then you can throw in the central Indian jungles, Chhatisgarh and Jharkhand.

You'll enjoy the south; it's totally relaxed, professional, non-sectarian, non-communal, and work-oriented. There must be some reason why hordes of northerners flood in every year, and then insist that we behave like north Indians.

Yuck.
I like South of India, and Southies bro. Just preserve your culture.

If you are really Indian, you should be concerned about these issues.

- PRTP GWD
Kid i am not sure if you are human , forget about being an indian . May i suggest a visit to a Psychiatrist , i think you have a serious disorder.
No i am not trying to insult you just telling you something i am concerned about . been seeing your post for a few years now and i do not believe you are all there. Again no offence meant !!

awesome, too bad it's behind a pay wall.

more of a cat person here but I love dogs too, love all animals in fact, the old lady (who isn't so old) is vegan and always helping all sorts of animals, birds etc

where do you get your visceral hate for dogs ? :what:

Another trait of Southies that Northies hate:

Allowing monkeys to colonize residential areas like cities. Monkeys are all over the place. I heard it happens in Delhi also. But Delhi may be an exception. If Mumbai is any indication, monkey menace is not there in North. Monkeys should be in zoos and forests only. It shouldn't be allowed to populate towns. But Southies have no problem with invasive monkeys. When monkeys pick things from houses, they are only amused.

@baajey @Robbie @Arulmozhi Varman @xeuss
@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @Joe Shearer @Max @Super Falcon @Daghalodi @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @Lt General @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @kris

- PRTP GWD
I've seen the monkey menace mostly in the north, in Delhi etc

The south, the north, the west, the east - four different countries, almost, and then you can throw in the central Indian jungles, Chhatisgarh and Jharkhand.

You'll enjoy the south; it's totally relaxed, professional, non-sectarian, non-communal, and work-oriented. There must be some reason why hordes of northerners flood in every year, and then insist that we behave like north Indians.

Yuck.

North Indian and Pakistani culture is cancer. Overly patriarchal, communal and "tu jaanta nahi hai mera baap kon hai."

There's a reason Bangladesh is doing better than us. It's culture.

North Indian and Pakistani culture is cancer. Overly patriarchal, communal and "tu jaanta nahi hai mera baap kon hai."

There's a reason Bangladesh is doing better than us. It's culture.
Haryana, Dilli/NCR, Punjab and UP struggle most with type of mindset.

Himachal, Uttrakhand, Jammu etc not that much

Haryana, Dilli/NCR, Punjab and UP struggle most with type of mindset.

Himachal, Uttrakhand, Jammu etc not that much

I wouldn't say Himachal and Uttar Pradesh because those ******* Kangana Ranaut and Yogi Adityanath are from those places.

Edit: Rangoli Chandel not Kangana Ranaut. Though KR is *** too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say Himachal and Uttar Pradesh because those vile cunts Kangana Ranaut and Yogi Adityanath are from those places.

Edit: Rangoli Chandel not Kangana Ranaut. Though KR is vile too.
You'll find exceptions everywhere but in general Himachalis are mountain people, nice vibe up there, very shanti.

UP I added in my list of places where the 'tujhe pata hai mera baap, chacha, tau.. kaun hai ?' mindset is rampant. Uttrakhand separated couple decades ago when they reorganized UP, beautiful area, some stunning treks to be trekked there. Look up Roopkhand and the creepy human bones thing, and the valley of flowers there.. lots of vlogs on it.

Been to the flower one, not done Rk yet.

awesome, too bad it's behind a pay wall.

Yeah, too bad.

more of a cat person here

Nice to know. :tup:

the old lady (who isn't so old) is vegan and always helping all sorts of animals, birds etc

Nice !

And though I like meat I am a reluctant meat eater. I want lab meat ( cultured meat ) organizations to set up shop everywhere.

where do you get your visceral hate for dogs ? :what:

Once it dawned on me that dogs are not some jolly, loyal-to-man creatures but love to tear apart man and cat brutally.

Once it dawned on me that dogs are not some jolly, loyal-to-man creatures but love to tear apart man and cat brutally.
They can be a problem, cats are never a problem, true.

They should be neutered and let back into their areas in a humane way, you don't go around culling the poor things for god's sake !

Goras, I've noticed, do so much more for strays and animals in India:

They should be neutered and let back into their areas in a humane way, you don't go around culling the poor things for god's sake !

Neutering does not remove their teeth, their killer instinct and their tendency to be noisy, disease carriers and a general nuisance.

You should watch the film The Grey which has the fantastic Liam Neeson who has to deal with wolves - the wild cousins of the "domestic" dog.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom