What's new

Balkanization of India is viable but I don't care

I am beginning to think you are trolling here. Focus on major issues - caste, imposition of heritage on others.
You are not getting my point. Nowhere did I make any mention of caste, heritage etc. I was wondering what effect would the strong inter-ethnicity dislike or hatred would have on the country's unity. Go through my posts again.

And I made mention of dogs and monkeys because I thought this disgusting and unhygienic habit of entertaining dogs and monkeys was a racial attribute of Southies only.

- PRTP GWD

Bharat Maata hum nahi cheer rahay China cheer raha hai. Already 60 kms cheer chuka hai.
Missed this

I got dibs on it being resolved without a bullet being fired, not worried. It's completely barren and uninhabitable land for the most part anyway, stealing a rock is stupid... and both India and China have other serious military challenges to deal with.

China's a bit like the Ozzies/Strayans, east coast major towns is China.. south east desert China ?

Doklam 2.0, essentially.. a bit more drama/spice

Modi will milk it and use it to curry favour with 45

Kuch nahi hona, basically.

Aisa bilkul nahi hai

yes, Modi gubmint performed pathetically helping migrants, but prollum bhi dekho, 100 saal me pehli baar aisi aafat aai hai..

Xi Jhoota hai mkl commie but baaki saab ne transparency me bata dia ki kitney mare hai etc, including Pak, btw

"Bhakts" ka ire/gussa migrants pe nahi hai, yeh lefty keedey makaudey jo is global tragedy se politically aka rajneetik/siyasi taur pe iska fayda uthana chahtey hain, un pe hai !

and I am with them 100%

inki MK@ Bonsd#, maovaadi saaley ! :guns:

naunce samjho, blanket nafrat mat kro

North Easteners are still Notrhies

Dunno.. that cultural rivalry just never happened.. somehow.

Ever heard of a Bengali vs Marathi thing ?

Cow belters vs mallus etc however, is very much a thing.

:shrug:
Aisa bilkul nahi hai

yes, Modi gubmint performed pathetically helping migrants, but prollum bhi dekho, 100 saal me pehli baar aisi aafat aai hai..

Xi Jhoota hai mkl commie but baaki saab ne transparency me bata dia ki kitney mare hai etc, including Pak, btw

"Bhakts" ka ire/gussa migrants pe nahi hai, yeh lefty keedey makaudey jo is global tragedy se politically aka rajneetik/siyasi taur pe iska fayda uthana chahtey hain, un pe hai !

and I am with them 100%

inki MK@ Bonsd#, maovaadi saaley ! :guns:

naunce samjho, blanket nafrat mat kro

North Easteners are still Notrhies

Dunno.. that cultural rivalry just never happened.. somehow.

Ever heard of a Bengali vs Marathi thing ?

Cow belters vs mallus etc however, is very much a thing.

:shrug:
No I meant- North vs East or North vs West or West Vs South or West vs East or East vs South - etc- Permutations and combinations...I am sure there should exist differences - I am more interested in those, since North and South already/always existed....For fun purpose off course.

Missed this

I got dibs on it being resolved without a bullet being fired, not worried. It's completely barren and uninhabitable land for the most part anyway, stealing a rock is stupid... and both India and China have other serious military challenges to deal with.

China's a bit like the Ozzies/Strayans, east coast major towns is China.. south east desert China ?

Doklam 2.0, essentially.. a bit more drama/spice

Modi will milk it and use it to curry favour with 45

Kuch nahi hona, basically.

What are you on about? Territorial loss is territorial loss.

Khair China is no more like Ozzieland. They're bursting at the seams in the east and they're shifting their population to the West in the next 50 years. Kashgar will become another Perth.

And China is the winner in Doklam. They have occupied it again or so I heard. You can't fight the dragon, man. Hell America can't fight the dragon. Give it up.

People dying in bad circumstances happens daily all over India, enough with you and your weak strawman bs.. srsly !

Why are you unable to see the tragedy in this ? That woman died of hunger in a train which was grandly given the name "Shramik Express" and the migrants were supposed to be safely transported to the nearest point to their native places. She a living person died of hunger while temples daily have food offerings made to the non-living idols. Isn't this ridiculous ?

thaali bajao.. was a social morale building exercise in the face of a crisis

But why an overtly religious practice in a supposedly secular country ? This is like the diya lighting ceremony practiced in many inaugurations.

Things should be kept strictly non-religious in government circles.

Otherwise what next ? A holiday on solar eclipse days ?

No, and it shouldn't be anyway. Completely different beasts, the Polio and Rabies viruses.

How ? I have read that Rabies patients die in suffering.

an uncontrolled stray dog population will cause problems, never denied that. To neuter them is how we deal with it.

Please present to me in factual terms ( real cases ) that neutering removes their killer instinct against humans and cats.

But we both know that neutering is just an excuse by Maneka Gandhi types to avoid listening about real solutions.

do you want to die as a bitter angry old man ?

Two or three years ago ( I don't remember now ) I visited the State Secretariat for my state of one of the communist parties so that I could become a member. I had a few rounds of meetings with the State Secretary there. Somehow I
didn't or couldn't join. Plan to do something in the next three years.

the "Gaddar" moniker ?
you really that tubelight ?

What do you find objectionable against him ?

A real incident: Many Northie students study in South. In vacations they go home by train. In one town in Andhra Pradesh or Karnataka, the clerk at railway reservation counter was a Tamilian. He had something against Northies and was a sadist. He would harass Northies by finding one mistake or other in reservation forms. No matter how perfectly the Northy students filled the form, the Tamilian clerk would have some excuse to shout and force them to repeat the process at least once. Once a couple of Himachali boys lost there cool and roughed him up. Police arrived and took them into custody. Dunno if it was an arrest. College office staff had to intervene. How many of you can relate with or have witnessed such incident?

@baajey @Robbie @Arulmozhi Varman
@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @Joe Shearer @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @Soumitra @Dark1 @padamchen @drumstick

- PRTP GWD

Many years ago I was in a Southern city and was traveling by bus. There were two North Indian students who wanted to get down at a certain place but didn't know the stop so they asked the conductor in Hindi. He was abusive towards the students.

No I meant- North vs East or North vs West or West Vs South or West vs East or East vs South - etc- Permutations and combinations...I am sure there should exist differences - I am more interested in those, since North and South already/always existed....For fun purpose off course.
Yeah, it's interesting.

I guess because the most glaring example of differences? is largely between the north and south if we take a narrow/shallow view of it.

North:

"gora"

"cow belt"

Northy collective consciousness ka partition trauma and associated prejudices and other related but not necessarily desired 'quirks', shall we say ?

Kinda sorta like the US south, you had the 'southern strategy' and all this unpleasant political history there.. completely apples and potatoes I know.

Man.. I'll just leave it here, bit out of my depth frankly.. and unable to convey coherently my experience so..

we should all keep talking though, Hindus and Muslims, Indians and Pakistanis, Bhaiiyas and Mallus...

and keep calling out each other's bullshit while we talk etc

A real incident: Many Northie students study in South. In vacations they go home by train. In one town in Andhra Pradesh or Karnataka, the clerk at railway reservation counter was a Tamilian. He had something against Northies and was a sadist. He would harass Northies by finding one mistake or other in reservation forms. No matter how perfectly the Northy students filled the form, the Tamilian clerk would have some excuse to shout and force them to repeat the process at least once. Once a couple of Himachali boys lost there cool and roughed him up. Police arrived and took them into custody. Dunno if it was an arrest. College office staff had to intervene. How many of you can relate with or have witnessed such incident?

@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @Joe Shearer @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @Soumitra @Dark1 @padamchen @drumstick

- PRTP GWD

Lol. What nonsense.

What are you on about? Territorial loss is territorial loss.

Khair China is no more like Ozzieland. They're bursting at the seams in the east and they're shifting their population to the West in the next 50 years. Kashgar will become another Perth.

And China is the winner in Doklam. They have occupied it again or so I heard. You can't fight the dragon, man. Hell America can't fight the dragon. Give it up.
Honestly, don't care.

Hamari bas piknikey na rokna Pangon Tso pe :D

You are not getting my point. Nowhere did I make any mention of caste, heritage etc. I was wondering what effect would the strong inter-ethnicity dislike or hatred would have on the country's unity. Go through my posts again.

And I made mention of dogs and monkeys because I thought this disgusting and unhygienic habit of entertaining dogs and monkeys was a racial attribute of Southies only.

- PRTP GWD

hmm..but you have been so wrong about it like - monkeys more common in south when it is so much the other way i begin to wonder whether you really know what you are talking about.

hmm..but you have been so wrong about it like - monkeys more common in south when it is so much the other way i begin to wonder whether you really know what you are talking about.
You are wrong. I have been to Mumbai. I didn't find a single monkey.

- PRTP GWD

You are wrong. I have been to Mumbai. I didn't find a single monkey.

- PRTP GWD
You are DEAD wrong if you are claiming monkey problem is particularly more prevalent. I mean you couldn't be wronger. Its a huge issue in Delhi and Rajasthan because monkeys are seen as hanumanji and they make a big deal of it. Not so much in south in at all. Moreover no one really considers mumbai as north india. In fact it has one of the most political anti-north movements and politics there. Anyone with basic understanding of india would know that . It brings to question your basic understanding of issues.

You are DEAD wrong if you are claiming monkey problem is particularly more prevalent. I mean you couldn't be wronger. Its a huge issue in Delhi and Rajasthan because monkeys are seen as hanumanji and they make a big deal of it. Not so much in south in at all. Moreover no one really considers mumbai as north india. In fact it has one of the most political anti-north movements and politics there. Anyone with basic understanding of india would know that . It brings to question your basic understanding of issues.
There is a bit of hatred against bhaiyyas (people of UP-Bihar) in Mumbai. They have been derogatorily called as 'pachchis' (number 25) since many decades. They are known for their crime rate. @GHALIB and @halupridol are from that community. But the fact remains that Mumbai has accepted largest number of pachchis migrants in a symbiotic relationship.

@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @Soumitra @Dark1 @padamchen @drumstick @Archie

- PRTP GWD

Another trait of Southies that Northies hate:

Allowing monkeys to colonize residential areas like cities. Monkeys are all over the place. I heard it happens in Delhi also. But Delhi may be an exception. If Mumbai is any indication, monkey menace is not there in North. Monkeys should be in zoos and forests only. It shouldn't be allowed to populate towns. But Southies have no problem with invasive monkeys. When monkeys pick things from houses, they are only amused.

@baajey @Robbie @Arulmozhi Varman @xeuss
@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @Joe Shearer @Max @Super Falcon @Daghalodi @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @Lt General @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @kris

- PRTP GWD

brindavan monkeys are very smart in picking spects from your face . they return it if you offer them biscuit packets or fruity drink tetrapack .

the reason India has not been balkanized is because of China.
I
both the USSR and USA.... saw a large India balancing china as a good thing. if India is balkanized China will chew up vast territorys of NE India while leaving some scraps for Pakistan.

India really got lucky geopolitically to have such a large country.

There is a bit of hatred against bhaiyyas (people of UP-Bihar) in Mumbai. They have been derogatorily called as 'pachchis' (number 25) since many decades. They are known for their crime rate. @GHALIB and @halupridol are from that community. But the fact remains that Mumbai has accepted largest number of pachchis migrants in a symbiotic relationship.

@Novice09 @manga @Axomiya_lora @Capt. Karnage @RoshiniVenegal @Aaloo Tikki @Fireurimagination @Soumitra @aryadravida @Aswaklanta D @halupridol @The_Showstopper @Jackdaws @Nilgiri @prashantazazel @xeuss @TheGreatMaratha @letsrock @SrNair @ChennaiDude @Chhatrapati @Understudy @Srinivas @Protest_again @fitpOsitive @MayaBazar @aryadravida @Wounded-Monk
@Raj-Hindustani @GHALIB @jamahir @Raghav_101 @Pakistani Fighter @scorpionx @Shantanu_Left @Chanakyaa @Smarana Mitra @N.Siddiqui @dharmi @The Maverick @manlion @Jyotish @Zapper @Soumitra @Dark1 @padamchen @drumstick @Archie

- PRTP GWD

we are called bhaiya bihari materwa even in pakistan .:D
anyway no problem with this bhaiya name , we call everyone with love bhaiyya .

Back
Top Bottom