What's new

Baldia Town Case, Public Prosecutor Withdraws from Case!

I would like you to know that Moeed Pirzada's Expertise lies in Foreign Relations instead of Political analysis. His Political Analysis are not that credible in comparison to his USPAK Relations Analysis because in USPAK relations he lies his specialty. Haroon Rasheed can talk talk and only Talk he couldnt able to defend himself in front of Haider Abbas Rizvi when Haider Abbas asked him to compare their Wealth in response to Haroon Rasheed's POV about MQM people arent Middle class anymore.

Look back in 1990s Army Made a huge mess and that mess is Still strong which was MQM Popularity. MQM was deing their own death in 1990s but Army not only made them Strong but made them Resilient as well. They were in Karachi to clean out MQM but instead made MQM something they are today.

So now you will sit on your chair and decide the credibility of anyone on internet if he talk against your party? Haroon Rashid is an analyst, his duty is to talk. So middle class people travels in land Cruiser hah?

So what basically you are saying is that Army didn't clean Karachi? The outcome wasn't shortage of criminality incidents? If you say that then it clearly proves your know-how.

So now you will sit on your chair and decide the credibility of anyone on internet if he talk against your party? Haroon Rashid is an analyst, his duty is to talk. So middle class people travels in land Cruiser hah?

So what basically you are saying is that Army didn't clean Karachi? The outcome wasn't shortage of criminality incidents? If you say that then it clearly proves your know-how.
Haroon Rasheed and others like him had Benefited from previous Govt.s to write in their Favors and he couldnt able to defend himself and his positions when likes of Haider Abbas Rizvi is present in a Program. As I said its not just Haroon Rasheed but Hasan Nisar who had history of being Favorable towards MQM are also among those that I dont Trust either. As for your Land Cruiser driving Middle Class then maybe you should check out how many upper Middle Class actually drive them and its all thanks to Smuggling in Pakistan.

Yes Army didnt able to Clean Karachi in 1990s because their Objective was to get rid of MQM completely but instead of getting rid of them they not only Strengthen them Further but also made them Resilient and then after Admitting Jinnahpur and Torture cells were False Accusations they even lost Trust of Karachiite as well that is why their JIT reports are Questioned today because they have Self Admitted of being False Accusers in the past.

Pardon, to above posters this thread is about some JIT JTI JOT JUT thing, be on topic please.

Haroon Rasheed and others like him had Benefited from previous Govt.s to write in their Favors and he couldnt able to defend himself and his positions when likes of Haider Abbas Rizvi is present in a Program. As I said its not just Haroon Rasheed but Hasan Nisar who had history of being Favorable towards MQM are also among those that I dont Trust either. As for your Land Cruiser driving Middle Class then maybe you should check out how many upper Middle Class actually drive them and its all thanks to Smuggling in Pakistan.

Yes Army didnt able to Clean Karachi in 1990s because their Objective was to get rid of MQM completely but instead of getting rid of them they not only Strengthen them Further but also made them Resilient and then after Admitting Jinnahpur and Torture cells were False Accusations they even lost Trust of Karachiite as well that is why their JIT reports are Questioned today because they have Self Admitted of being False Accusers in the past.

Do you have something to prove what you are saying except your personal night-dreams?

You are wasting your energy with someone who is no one:rofl: a poster who is looking for his identity himself need to engage? Oh man your humbleness.
He is a Good time pass for me:D

Because once army cleaned Karachi and left it away that mess again started coming in Karachi slowly slowly and now after more then 20 years that mess has made a circle on Karachi.

Operation had been continued till 2000 ... Right after operation ends MQM had formed govt in Sindh and Karachi was remained peaceful during tenure i.e. 2002 to 2007 but after coming so called true democracy 2008 onwards law n order situation is being become worst ... Now who would be made responsible.......???

Operation had been continued till 2000 ... Right after operation ends MQM had formed govt in Sindh and Karachi was remained peaceful during tenure i.e. 2002 to 2007 but after coming so called true democracy 2008 onwards law n order situation is being become worst ... Now who would be made responsible.......???

You yourself should think that when Musharraf left Pakistan and Singh govt was formed by whom parties? and now who is responsible for everything happening in Karachi?

Let me switch here as Gazi is so polite with you, @Gazi please let me!
Ok &BetterPakistan are you from Karachi?

About Haroon Rasheed who happens to be ex Jamati as well.

A good time pass:rofl: ok ok
Let me crest a thread Gazi Vs razanblabla @better Pakistani, have a good time their:wink:

Oh I got it now MQM lovers sitting here. You are a very good time pass for me because I can't find any activity here so i am enjoying discussing with you guys here.. Look who is talking Above :D

You yourself should think that when Musharraf left Pakistan and Singh govt was formed by whom parties? and now who is responsible for everything happening in Karachi?

Oh I got it now MQM lovers sitting here. You are a very good time pass for me because I can't find any activity here so i am enjoying discussing with you guys here.. Look who is talking Above :D
I stopped myself to engage with trolls :D if you have something related with thread let's talk, nahi tou bye

I stopped myself to engage with trolls :D if you have something related with thread let's talk, nahi tou bye

I didn't even engaged you, you jumped into it. yeah, Bye I don't even want to talk to you people.

MQM is not driving seat ... This is final conclusion ... Now it's up to you accept or not ... Anyways I must say that MQM is doing blunder continuously by sitting on treasury benches in Sind Assembly ... Now recent love affair with PPP would be last nail in their coffin ...........

MQM is not driving seat ... This is final conclusion ... Now it's up to you accept or not ... Anyways I must say that MQM is doing blunder continuously by sitting on treasury benches in Sind Assembly ... Now recent love affair with PPP would be last nail in their coffin ...........

:D Better for you to conclude it right away.

Back
Top Bottom