What's new

Balance of power tips toward Iran

Iranians and Arabs are fighting a racist conflict which about to go in top gear. As i've stated before 'apny ooper rehem karo' and sleep this one out. We don't need to pick sides and none of them will invade us. For us there's nothing to gain or loose. Let's just focus on our own country and keep our enemies out of Afghanistan. This is the only battle we need to fight...

@Horus

What will be your reaction IF iran explicitly attacked GCC/SA ?

Simple Clear answer.

Read the damn thread, instead of speaking non-sense.

look who is saying this stuff to me.

:what:

This one is your lie. Which you can never prove.

Honorless people can not lecture me about honor.

This one is your lie. Which you can never prove.

He is not Azeri...ask him to speak Turkish if he can. He can speak Farsi but not Turkish.

I tried to be polite about you, but you are another honorless goon scum. I was wasting my time.

It's not lately. I have always bashed that erDOGan. Ball-less baboon cheerleaders like Sinan made my tone to be more straightforward.

Come on man,Sinan is not a cheerleader of Erdogan.

Iran's strategic importance lies in the fact that she is the 2nd largest source of natural gas in the world, after Russia. She has over 1 trillion cubic feet of natural gas , thus representing 15% of the world's supply. America, as an energy consumer, has to change policy. In fact, this is seen in Netenyahu's recent tirade against Obama's 'warming' towards Iran.

Interesting paradigm shift.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...ran-deal-could-have-broader-implications.html

A ‘foul spectacle,’ a ‘clown show’: How Iran reacted to Netanyahu’s speech - The Washington Post

This post is filled with too much animosity , buddy. Let's keep it civil without having to put down certain nations.

Iran is a very important player in the region & Americans should realize this

Iran is a very important player in the region & Americans should realize this

The potential is there. Aside from Iran's shear population size, which is growing, she exerts a combined religious-political-military influence. As the heartland of the Shi'a Sect of Islam, it has influence, naturally, in certain segments of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, and the Gulf. In addition to this, Iran has the 2nd largest reserve of natural gas, second only to Russia, with over 1.2 Trilion cubic feet of natural gas (confirmed).

Iran must be reunited to the community of nations, reintegrated due to her potential. I believe that the Middle East has been polarized for quite too long, and there must be a more pragmatic approach to all partners here. I welcome Obama's pragmatist approach regarding Iran, and i believe Iran can be coaxed to contribute to help put down ISIS, and the host of potentials that lay before us.

The potential is there. Aside from Iran's shear population size, which is growing, she exerts a combined religious-political-military influence. As the heartland of the Shi'a Sect of Islam, it has influence, naturally, in certain segments of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, and the Gulf. In addition to this, Iran has the 2nd largest reserve of natural gas, second only to Russia, with over 1.2 Trilion cubic feet of natural gas (confirmed).

Iran must be reunited to the community of nations, reintegrated due to her potential. I believe that the Middle East has been polarized for quite too long, and there must be a more pragmatic approach to all partners here. I welcome Obama's pragmatist approach regarding Iran, and i believe Iran can be coaxed to contribute to help put down ISIS, and the host of potentials that lay before us.

Agreed sanctions have never helped anyone Iran needs to be engaged to resolve the issues the West has with Iran

As the heartland of the Shi'a Sect of Islam, it has influence, naturally, in certain segments of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, and the Gulf.

Palestine and Jordon have miniscule numbers of Shia Muslims. Syria has majority Sunni Muslim population with 20% Alawite Shia whose beliefs are quite different from the majority Shia Muslims. Only Bahrain has majority Shia population in the Gulf. Saudi Arabia has 20% Shia Muslim population.

Shia Muslims population by numbers:
Iran 70 million
India 50 million
Pakistan 40 million
Iraq 22 million

Shia Muslims population by percentage:
Iran 95%
Azerbaijan 70%
Bahrain 70%
Yemen 40%

Palestine and Jordon have miniscule numbers of Shia Muslims. Syria has majority Sunni Muslim population with 20% Alawite Shia whose beliefs are quite different from the majority Shia Muslims. Only Bahrain has majority Shia population in the Gulf. Saudi Arabia has 20% Shia Muslim population.

Shia Muslims population by numbers:
Iran 70 million
India 50 million
Pakistan 40 million
Iraq 22 million

Shia Muslims population by percentage:
Iran 95%
Azerbaijan 70%
Bahrain 70%
Yemen 40%

Thank you for giving the percentage numbers , which goes back to the influence Iran has on the region.

Iran is already an empire today. Not much the Arabs, Turks and Israelis can do about it. The very fact that the GCC + Turkey + Egypt are rushing to form a Sunni alliance against Iran, which as a Sunni camp completely dominates Iran when it comes to GDP and military expenditure, but can't do anything without the help of Uncle Sam is quite telling.

Iran will dominate the Middle East in the end. Its the era of the Iranic people. The two most significant developments in the region at the moment are the increase of Kurdish nationalism and autonomy + the rise of the neo-Iranian empire.

Back
Top Bottom