What's new

Balance of power tips toward Iran

Erdogan =Hitler?

If he was anything like hitler the Middle East would be glass ( all of us). Plus as an Azerbaijani you should be the last to complain about Turkeys attitude. We share military tech with you and train your army (and you recently activated TANAP with us). From who else will get such friendly relations. Guess living in the US distorts ones views of real events back home

I am not saying that Erdogan is Hitler! My point is that "being elected" does not prevent one to be a dictator. Hitler is a very good example.
With or without Erdogan/AKP/MHP/CHP, ... the relations of Azerbaijan and Turkey was/is/will be strong. What matters for Azeri government is your people who are friendly to our people. That's our government's policy about Turkey which is right. But, My opinion about Erdogan is about what he does to your people in Turkey with his internal/foreign policies.

So there are no Balochis, Kurds and hundreds Sunni Muslim diplomats in Tehran.

relative to the populations of Tehran, what is a "one hundred " sunnis? And this point is moot anyway and makes no difference.
You seem to be badly deluded.

I'll say it again, there is no such thing as a shia or sunni mosque. Either your "Iranian" friend is secretly a salafi saudi or he is just putting false info into your mind because he himself is deluded.

Ridiculous reason. Historical and cultural connection in the past does not mean you should support them. Should we go back to supporting the British?

If you have British ancestry then why not?.

I said Pakistan and Pakistanis before anything, but if we have to choose between the two Devils then I rather shake hands with Iran due to the reasons given.

I said Pakistan and Pakistanis before anything, but if we have to choose between the two Devils then I rather shaje hands with Iran due to the reasons given.

How about rejecting both devils and develop relations with saner allies? No one is forcing us to shake hands with them. No need to dirty our hands by touching filthy clerics, right?

How about rejecting both devils and develop relations with saner allies? No one is forcing us to shake hands with them. No need to dirty our hands by touching filthy clerics, right?

Why not I fully agree, let's just sit on the fence and watch the show.

Either your "Iranian" friend is secretly a salafi saudi or he is just putting false info into your mind because he himself is deluded.

My Iranian friends say exactly what you say that there is no Sunni or Shia mosque and all Muslims should attend any mosque. You should please send this message to Pakistani shias since they have their own mosques. Then we are going to close shia mosques and hussainyas so that they attend same mosque.

Baluch is a Race not a religious group, there are Sunni and Shia Baluch, They were Baluch before they were Sunni or Shia and they are still Baluch.

Last-of-us clearly referred to Kurds and Balochis since they are Sunni Muslims. Sine nearly all Balochis are Sunnis.

they say exactly what you say that there is no Sunni or Shia mosque and all Muslims should attend any mosque. You should please send this message to Pakistani shias since they have their own mosques. Then we are going to close shia mosques and hussainyas so that they attend same mosque.

Why would he send message to Pakistani Shias, is he their representative?, does Shia mean Iranian now?.

Which Baluch are Sunni the iranian Baluch or Pakistani?, Many many Pukhtoons & Baluch are Shias.

I said Pakistan and Pakistanis before anything, but if we have to choose between the two Devils then I rather shake hands with Iran due to the reasons given.

I agree that we prefer Iran but we have to stop both of them from starting a war.

would Iran try to influence the Shias in Pakistan the same way it did in Iraq/Syria/Yemen and Lebanon?

they say exactly what you say that there is no Sunni or Shia mosque and all Muslims should attend any mosque. You should please send this message to Pakistani shias since they have their own mosques. Then we are going to close shia mosques and hussainyas so that they attend same mosque.

There is no such thing as a shia or sunni mosque. An area may may be populated with shi'ites thus they may use a mosque in that area much more than sunnis would, that still would not make that a mosque a shia mosque would it?
In Iran there is no such a thing and I certainly have never heard of such mosques, thus don't demonize Iran just because Iran does not follow some random invention.

Anyway, I am off to bed now. I have wasted enough time in this thread. Good night.;)

Why would he send message to Pakistani Shias, is he their representative?

Last-of-us said that there should be one mosque for all Muslims. Sunnis in Tehran should attend Shia mosques. So I told him to send that message to Pakistani Shia that they should also attend Sunni mosques in Pakistan.

I agree that we prefer Iran but we have to stop both of them from starting a war.

You have to look at who the agressive is and in my opinion the hostility has been on the Arab part.

Iran has a right to defend herself when faced by such hostile neighbours.

If you have British ancestry then why not?.

Iranians and Arabs are fighting a racist conflict which about to go in top gear. As i've stated before 'apny ooper rehem karo' and sleep this one out. We don't need to pick sides and none of them will invade us. For us there's nothing to gain or loose. Let's just focus on our own country and keep our enemies out of Afghanistan. This is the only battle we need to fight...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom