What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

Probably another hyperbolic action film and thanks to the South Indian film industry this cheesy sh!t is all over the place like flu.
:mad:

Budget Rs 250 crore(40 million dollar)

....that's actually a marketing gimmick. If you read any interviews, while the figure of 200-250 crores is spoken about, it is for both the parts. Actual cost per part won't exceed 125 crores.

Certainly the graphics are epic. That is what caught my eye. No doubt that the people behind it know their craft. The story line that is another matter altogather .....

I would love a movie made about Porus and Alexander.Filmed in Pakistan on the Khyber, the Swat Valley and banks of River Jhelum. It could include real visage of Alexander's retreat along the magical coast of Mekran .... Wow.

That would be epic. Both India and Pakistan can make a joint venture because it relates to our subcontinent.

LOL mine is still good ole 1080P :lol: Oh well, at least my Galaxy Note 4 has a 2k screen.
After Galaxy S3, I never bought any product from Sangsung because it can't hold the price like Apple.

After Galaxy S3, I never bought any product from Sangsung because it can't hold the price like Apple.

lol not sure how this got about cellphones. Anyway, that is you my friend. I on the other hand have been completely satisfied with my Note 4.The absolute best phone I've ever owned.

Last edited:
lol not sure how this got about cellphones. Anyway, that is you my friend. I on the other hand have been completely satisfied with my Note 4.The absolute best phone I've ever owned.
Just crazy about Apple ! ipod, ipad mini, ipad air, 4 ,4s, 5 ,6p and watch, I have got them all.

Just crazy about Apple ! ipod, ipad mini, ipad air, 4 ,4s, 5 ,6p and watch, I have got them all.

I can respect that. If I didn't get the Note 4, a good chance I would have ended up with an iPhone 6+. My preference just happens to be different from yours. not to mention the fact that the Note 4 specs are more powerful.and better for power users.

The movie is being released in four Indian languages simultaneously – Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi. And, it will be released in Chinese and Japanese in a couple of months.

From Rs 5000 tickets to Chinese dubbed release: Must know facts about Rajamouli’s Baahubali - Firstpost

@senheiser @Henry ME 95 @Broccoli @Schutz @LacViet @JayMandan @Gijoe @IrbiS @coffee_cup @Rahi812 @SOHEIL @Koovie @Viet @The Last of us @Beast @djsjs @Nan Yang @Sommer @Geralt @JSCh

I wonder why did you tag me?

I do not watch India movies.

Just watched & amazed that Bollywood can provide such movie.As it is famous for producing cra$py movies.This sh$t is on another level with stunning visuals & can be compared to modern Hollywood movies no doubt.
It's not of Bollywood!!

It's from Tollywood(Telugu)!!

You didn't tag me :cry::cry: & that even though I'm a Telugu :cry::cry:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost ALL my friends love this film!! Whether they be Telugu,Tamil or Hindi

Some reviews from my non-Telugu friends about this movie:-
" BAAHUBALI - Its not just a movie,its a Masterpiece.
Floored by the technical excellence and Visual effects. Standing ovation to the creator Rajamouli. Must watch movie and one of the best Indian movie till date.

RamyaKrishna, Sathyaraj, Prabhas and Rana at their best. Eagerly waiting for Part 2.
Background score is a plus for the movie. Art department, Cinematography, Stunts are the best technical departments to this film besides Visual Effects.
In par with Hollywood style of making with no compromise on the quality. Costliest movie ever made in India. War Sequence, Idol erection are the best scenes to ever watch. Visuals of Waterfall, Kingdom are some of the magnificent brilliance to experience
."

Another review:-
Bahubali,a story inspired from the two epics-Ramayana and Mahabharatha..(though with slight changes)
Yet a very good graphics and commendable acting by all stars which includes a good comeback from Ramya Krishnan (reminds me of Padayappa)..
Waiting for 2016..(the conclusion)

Mohit Gupta - After long time a movie has come which has... | Facebook
(the friend of a friend)
After long time a movie has come which has tried to show rich culture and stories of ancient India.

The chanting of Sanskrit Shlokas in scenes and songs were mesmerizing. Every Indian should see this movie.

I afraid some sickular may also call it a communal movie citing the excessive use of Sanskrit. ;)

‪#‎BahubaliRocks‬
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another review of the film trending online:-
https://www.facebook.com/Bb.Bharatbhatia?fref=ts

Take a Bow
‪#‎South‬ India, We in ‪#‎Hindi‬ Belt ‪#‎Cinema‬ neither have imagination, nor have guts, nor have technology, talent, passion or vision to create Magnum Opus like you do... Be it Shankar or now ‪#‎Rajamouli‬ or Kamal Hassan... You have left us far behind!
‪#‎Baahubali‬ is beyond North India Talent and Guts. Its an Epic ‪#‎Movie‬ ! Be it VFX, CGI, Cinematography, Art Direction, Sets, Music... Its a Treat. Just the romantic track in first half is unnecessary but that is how the Indian Movies work.

Proud to be an
‪#‎Indian‬ If not Hollywood, we are at least now competing with ‪#‎China‬ because of ‪#‎Telugu‬ Cinema from ‪#‎India‬ I wish it makes atleast 500 Crores at ‪#‎Boxoffice‬ so that someone from South India makes ‪#‎Ramayana‬ and ‪#‎Mahabharata‬ after this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/baahubali-is-not-just-a-film-it-is-the-triumph-of-rajamoulis-fearless-imagination-2337748.html

@itachiii @Srinivas @sree45 :rofl::rofl::enjoy:

11709740_1108863672460330_8385645587717486924_n.jpg

@Nair saab @magudi @Echo_419 @Star Wars

11011103_841820189205267_3529502736553475393_n.jpg

I dont get Indian movies mate, Nor do i enjoy them, Far escapist and removed from reality.. Especially Bollywood etc.. Only Indian movies i have enjoyed are the Deepa Mehta's trilogy Fire,Water and Earth
Same here. But you can try regional movies (Malayalam and Bengali would be the best to start with) which are basically made on popular local literature. Satyajit Ray was one of the best directors in India and was quite ahead of his time. The following five were perhaps, his best works. I hope you will like them.

The Apu Trilogy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agantuk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pratidwandi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nayak (1966 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahapurush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom