What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

Aryan invasion is a myth....I will dare Indian film makers to show the reality of Muslim invasion, the destruction of temples and other architecture though....:D
Definitely... But it unnecessarily rises tensions between communities..let's wait for another 50 years when Islam almost becomes dormant in India ..I am sure after that movie makers will make one movie about that.

Aryan invasion is a myth....I will dare Indian film makers to show the reality of Muslim invasion, the destruction of temples and other architecture though....:D
no they dont have balls to do this but instead they will make movie like jodha akbar which will show Mughal in good light :D

Shri Prabhas, lead actor, Bahubali, calling on the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, in New Delhi on July 26, 2015.
s2015072668053.jpg

Shri Prabhas, lead actor, Bahubali, calling on the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, in New Delhi on July 26, 2015.
s2015072668054.jpg

Definitely... But it unnecessarily rises tensions between communities..let's wait for another 50 years when Islam almost becomes dormant in India ..I am sure after that movie makers will make one movie about that.

Dormant? ..Even if they go down they will take down the world with them.

Got dragged to the movie hall to watch this movie.Best Graphics ??? The movie is so fake and I would rate it 8/10 on Cringe Worthiness.

Dilwale box office collection will break record of all movies

Back
Top Bottom