What's new

US breaks record for most COVID-19 vaccines administered in a day

Honestly media and politicians in America are now playing covid politics /ratings by keeping the fear alive.

Any data coming out of China is very hard to believe...they literally had days with 1 death from Covid when it was at peak in China. :lol:

lol I know, there is such heavy control between the gov and the normal people who can't say shit. so the gov can make up any story. They should made that number at 8.7 billion.

At one point in time, I tought for sure the UN was going to approve a coalition war against China for not controlling the virus thast ruined the world for a year and more. I'm so SICK OF WEARING a MASK I WANT TO BRUN IT AND WEARIN NOTHG AND WALK NAKED IN THE STREET AND THAT MIGHT KEEP PEOPLE AWAY FROM ME ALTHOUGH BEING SOMEWHAT ATTRACTIVE THE CHICKS MIGHT BE ALL OVER ME AND GRAB MY *** OR SOMETHING. SO I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT IT WAS A SEVERLY BAD IDEA.

No that is even worse. You display your flag whilst distributing humanitarian aid to hungry and needy. It is sick.
USAID is a brand partially funded by the US government and partially funded by private individuals and agencies. Canvassing for private funds requires a healthy brand image.

But if it hurts your pride, you are welcome to reject it.

Back
Top Bottom