What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

Review from someone who watched the movie:
Racist Movie: Fighting between Black and dark force. Gives a clue how yellow Indians subjugated dark indigenous people. And most of the south Indians are actually black so its against them.
Mythological warfare. Like Mahabharath. Liked good numbers of soldiers fighting with some strategies. Bahubalis force was more in Roman gears nothing much Indian in them.
Too much empathize on Hinduism, even shown its their cult to sacrifice ox.
Too much flaws against physics.
Bahubali: Even powerful than Rajnikant
Sometimes graphics was good sometimes huge fault
Songs were used smartly, and background music good. Not much Romance drama.
Story line: Good
Will be back in 2016 with its squeal.
Not so BS movie. Above average than normal Indian movies.

The story was split into two parts, first part is only the beginning. I think second part will be even better.

The story was split into two parts, first part is only the beginning. I think second part will be even better.

Tamannah is big set back of the film... must appreciate Ramya krishna role.. brilliant performance. . Tamannah face expression and body language worst.. the film could be better ...

Tamannah is big set back of the film... must appreciate Ramya krishna role.. brilliant performance. . Tamannah face expression and body language worst.. the film could be better ...

Yes Ramya Krishna performance is good !

but my friends are saying its worth to watch........

Yeah me too, I wasn't planning to watch it but rave reviews everywhere including abroad

I wanted to go watch only for her....hoping there was some wardrobe malfunction no one else has noticed till now :D

Congratulations
180 crore equal to $30 million, no? That's rather small compared to Hollywood's 'strong openings'.

The Total budget was $40M and it recovered 90% of the cost in 1 day. Now do the math on how profitable this is going to be.

Well buddy, in 2012, Skyfall grossed $30,504,077 on its opening day. It ranks 61 on the list of top openings in top openings.

You do understand that Telugu movie cannot have such worldwide viewership as an English movie, don't you?

Well buddy, in 2012, Skyfall grossed $30,504,077 on its opening day. It ranks 61 on the list of top openings in top openings.

Oh buddy India start making world class movies and note that this movie is basically telugu and dubbed to various languages to even chinese and japanese.

1. Bahubali is set to hit as many as 4,000 screens including 135 screens in US only.

2. Bahubali, has registered its name in the Guinness Book of World Records for having the world’s largest poster ( 51,000 square feet.)

3. Bahubali’s premiere shows ticket prices are soaring high and the prices are said to be ranging between Rs. 4000 to Rs. 8000

4. A 125-foot-tall statue of Bhallaldeva (the role played by Rana) was made by 200 sculptors and it weighed over 8,000 kg

5. As many as 20,000 weapons, swords, and armours, were prepared for use in the movie, which were totted by over 2,000 junior artistes during the war scenes in the shooting.

6. The movie have record collection from US,Canada,Dubai etc..

Pakistan Movie Waar is the biggest budget film of just 1.7 million dollar and collected 3.9 million dollar.So can you compare with Bahubali !

Media was mental when PK was released, i haven't seen anything from English Media about Baahubali until now..

Because PK was a so called secular film .
Hindus with their unlimited tolerance accepted that shit.
What would be the consequences if it was against secular community?

Baahubali's success some how helped the Indians to regain that proudness and honour .

On topic :Terrific effort of SS Rajamouli .:tup:
Impressive.

Baahubali's success some how helped the Indians to regain that proudness and honour .

Impressive.
Only thing i like in this movie is, VFX improved way better... gave a hope to the Indian film industry...there are errors in this film, but hopefully SS R is an aggressive director... i think he is not going to repeat such errors in part-2... as the story split in 2 parts.... i am expecting better graphics with impressive battle visuals... I don't bother costumes are like this or that.... blah blah... he did impressive job... I think he could start the film from Devasena angle... ending up with the boy river etc...any how am looking forward for the part 2....

note: i fed up with regular BS movies like 2 or more heroines, blood , family back ground, animal names(lion tiger stuff), one masala song with few fights... those movies story are written in view of hero to show his heroism...

Impressive.

PK is nice movie...

any how Bahubali crossed 200crore mark today...

The movie which was made with a budget of around 250 Crores, First part having a budget of 160 Crores, collected almost 150-160 Crores by the end of the third day.

Directed by S.S Rajamouli, Bahubali is India’s most expensive flick in terms of Visual Effects and budget. The movie has Prabhas Raju in the leading role as Shivudu and Amarendra Bahubali, Rana Daggubati in the negative role as Bhallaala Deva, Anushka Shetty as Devasena and Tamanna Bhatia as Avantika as the female leads.

@esolve @Tom99

Back
Top Bottom