What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

Saw it yesterday was just Mind Blowing !!!

Eagerly waiting for Part 2

Prabas was super ... Remya Krishnan, Satyaraj and Nassar did very good work...

The waterfall shoot was awesome...

Many people where criticizing the love story ... But I liked the way they linked it to reason of story's continuity ...

Over all a Directors Movie...

Ohhh....come on....Do not show your arrogance of North India that they do not care about it...I am not a South Indian person, still then i feel that South Indian movies is worth watching if some one is a really movie lover...In specific..I was there in Hyderabad for few years...So i see the Telugu movies which are having English sub title...It is really entertaining and value for money...

On the topic....just waiting for the Bahubali Hindi version to come to Texas so that i can watch it...Otherwise..i will watch Telugu version next week...
he is a retard ! dont mind his word.

Who would want to watch a south "Indian" film? It's an alien culture to me and I can assure you proper North Indians don't care for this film.

No one asked you to watch the movie and and do care to explain what is proper north Indian?

I have watched the movie and enjoyed it. Eagerly waiting for the 2nd part.

This monster of an epic has set some new goals for the Salman Khan starrer…
Baahubali’s might is only getting stronger and stronger with each passing day. This highly expensive Indian film has managed to achieve more records than anyone would believe. It was always expected to be massive given its scale but such mammoth collections have left everyone stunned. Now all eyes are on Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan which may not be made on a scale as huge as Baahubali but it is a Salman film whose only purpose is to become a blockbuster. His films never fail to make records but it won’t be easy to match up to Baahubali’s brilliant achievements. So here are five Baahubali records that Bajrangi Bhaijaan should take on…

1. Highest Opening Day Collection

In 2015, ABCD 2 till now had the distinction of minting the most on its opening day with 14 crore. Now that’s only for a Hindi film. Baahubali has managed to go past all kinds of record ever made in Indian cinema. Its opening day collection in India is Rs 50 crore net (including all versions) which is bigger than any Salman, Shah Rukh or Aamir Khan film. In fact, it earned 5.15 crore with its Hindi dubbed version which is a record in itself too. Salman can ensure that it goes beyond 50 crore. How? Remember Ek Tha Tiger? It minted 33 crore on its first day! Koi shaq?!

2. Highest Opening Weekend Collection (Worldwide)

Once the opening day was taken care of, Baahubali moved on to reign supreme with its opening weekend collection that rests on a phenomenal 153 crores gross, thus beating last year’s Shah Rukh Khan’s Diwali hoopla Happy New Year that earned 108 crore in the opening weekend. Bajrangi Bhaijaan too is expected to level the scores here.

3. Breaking the Monday drop trend

An amused Karan Johar had tweeted, “When the Monday exceeds the Friday you know the film has won the hearts of all!!!!! #Baahubali.” And he is right in being so jubilant about it. Baahubali broke the accepted norm of observing a dip in collections on a film’s first Monday at the box office. The dubbed Hindi version saw no dip in collection on Monday and collected 6.10 crores at the domestic box office. That is more than its Friday collection of 5.15 crore! Salman Khan has a huge task cut out in front of him to surpass that because Monday at times becomes the deciding factor about where a film is heading.

4. Fastest 200 crore worldwide

Baahubali’s race to breaking records is making everyone dizzy in the industry. It is perhaps the only Indian film to enter the 200 crore club in just five days of its release worldwide. Till Tuesday, it had earned 215 crore! Salman Khan’s EK Tha Tiger had amassed 199 crore and so it doesn’t look like a difficult task for Bajrangi Bhaijaan. Don’t you think so?

5. Highest opening for an Indian film in the US Box office

Now domestic box office won’t be a big deal for Bajrangi Bhaijaan. It might be able to give stiff competition to Baahubali which is still running at the theatres. But overseas will be a challenge when even the US couldn’t help but get spell bound by the grand SS Rajamouli epic. Baahubali has seen the highest opening in the US for an Indian film at $1 million and wrapped up the weekend with $ 4,245,899 including Thursday’s preview. Salman Khan’s films have done well overseas too and so the wait will be to watch if it manages equal Bahubaali’s record or may be

5 Baahubali box office records Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan should SHATTER! - Bollywood News & Gossip, Movie Reviews, Trailers & Videos at Bollywoodlife.com

This little-known Hyderabadi studio made Baahubali a visual spectacle - Quartz

Draper’s team is behind the stunning over 1,500 feet high waterfall that Telugu superstar Prabhas’ character, Shivudu, climbs. The scene—which is integral to the movie—was mainly shot at Athirappilly Falls in Kerala, and later Makuta converted it into a splendid, larger-than-life spectacle, with computer graphics in almost every single shot.

Shivudu Climbs the huge Waterfalls - YouTube

@powastick @Peter C @Anders @kuge @opruh @terranMarine @terry5 @ChineseTiger1986 @frequency @DaiViet @Sanchez @katarabhumi

Last edited:
People talking about BB smashed Bahubali collection, a film which was released 8 days ago on contrast BB is released today with a star who got stardummmmm .... There is news about editor Vincent Tabaillon who edited movies like "Now You See Me", "Taken 2" and "The Incredible Hulk" going to edit Bahubali for the international audience....

Unfortunately...Hindi one is not release in TX this week..NOt sure when will it come to Texas..

The film going to be edited by Vincent .... will dubbed into Japanese, chinese ....languages...

Today China.png

Up till now,today Chinese film.
万=10 thousand yuan
419,798,000yuan

cartoon<monkey king,the hero is back>top 3...61,185,000yuan till now(today)
It will release oversea recently,I hope it can earn a lot :D
4 day One hundred million
9 day Four hundred million(this result is great for cartoon)
1-9day 1809.5 2846.9 3974.0 3964.5 5735.2 6475.5 4858.6 3583.1 6136.5
Although it's a cartoon,I think highly of it.

(1CNY=10.2250INR=0.1611USD)

Last edited:
Bahadur Ali was forced to be converted to Bahubali. What else can be expected in Modi's India?

CJ4vXJLWwAEhTNZ.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom