What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

712ff6d9-1db7-41d0-92ac-0d5d8b0725f9wallpaper1.jpg

Bahubali was a good movie, I watched it on internet

No nonsense in the movie, straight to the point... Good to see film industry thriving in India and they are moving forward from regular crap of larka, larki, pyaar, item song, action, film khatum.

No nonsense in the movie, straight to the point... Good to see film industry thriving in India and they are moving forward from regular crap of larka, larki, pyaar, item song, action, film khatum.
Did u watch Bin Roye? That is a quite good as well.

Sir, you are mistaken the Bollywood (tollywood also) with Indian film industry. If you really wanted to see really good Indian movie i recommend you to try Marathi,Malayalam and Bengali movie.

They said bin roye was releasing in India except maharashtra....
But there are no bin roye shows in bangalore...y?
Or is it only releasing in north indian belt?

That's approximately 70.7 million US Dollar

Any idea about movie budget?

The budget of the movie is about 250 crore...For both part 1&2.
Part 1 budget is about 120-130 crore...
The movie is now comfortably in the profit zone i guess.....

I am asking @Green Arrow the budget of movie bin roye

What a lucky people the collection of second part is full profit+profit of 1st part

Top 10 Highest / All time Box office collections (grossing) in Indian Movies

Indian bragging is truly astounding. Don't make yourself look stupid. Do some research instead of quoting blog article. Chinese films not only topped US box office, it has won all every major films festival: Cannes, Berlin, Venice, BAFTA, Oscar.....

Hero (2002 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Wiki says 4th) It's actually 3rd highest-grossing foreign language film in the US $53 million. Worldwide US$177 million. Multiple awards winner, including Berlin Film Fest. Beat that!

War epic?
Red Cliff (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Another award winner. Global box office US$150 million. Rotten Tomato rating 89%

Art House films? Look up the awards won by these names: Jia Zhangke, Zhang Yimou, Chen Kaige, Diao Yinan, Ge You, Wong Kar-wai........ the list is long.

Oh, Hou Hisan-Hsien just won the Best Director at this year Cannes Film fest .

Tag Chinese members only when India surpassed that list.

Last edited:
Indian bragging is truly astounding. Don't make yourself look stupid. Do some research instead of quoting blog article. Chinese films not only topped US box office, it has won all every major films festival: Cannes, Berlin, Venice, BAFTA, Oscar.....

The 4th highest-grossing foreign language films in the US at US$53 million. Worldwide US$122 million. Rotten Tomato rating 95%. Beat that!

War epic?
Global box office US$150 million. Rotten Tomato rating 89%

Look up the awards won by these names: Jia Zhangke, Zhang Yimou, Chen Kaige, Diao Yinan, Ge You, Wong Kar-wai........ the list is too long.

Oh, Hou Hisan-Hsien just won the Best Director award at Cannes Film fest .

Hero is a nice film but red cliff is a boring one but watchable !

India has many stories to tell to the world !

The 4th highest-grossing foreign language films in the US at US$53 million. Worldwide US$122 million. Rotten Tomato rating 95%. Beat that!

War epic?
Global box office US$150 million. Rotten Tomato rating 89%

Look up the awards won by these names: Jia Zhangke, Zhang Yimou, Chen Kaige, Diao Yinan, Ge You, Wong Kar-wai........ the list is too long.

Oh, Hou Hisan-Hsien just won the Best Director award at Cannes Film fest .

You don't get butthurt if i post an article.In fact it is your own most respected filmmakers, Chen Kaige, spoke publicly last week about his country’s need to step up its filmmaking capabilities, explaining why he used a mostly non-Chinese crew for his latest film,Monk Comes Down the Mountain:

Will i chest thump and saying that india is the largest country in the world with regards to largest number of films overtaking even hollywood blah blah, No !

Bahubali is basically a regional film, not at all even a bollywood film and niether it is a blockbuster cartoon film.

Look at the forum, even an article here and there against india with out any credible source, your members start a thread will multiple pages just for trolling purpose and so don't preach us what to do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom