What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

The movie which was made with a budget of around 250 Crores, First part having a budget of 160 Crores, collected almost 150-160 Crores by the end of the third day.

Directed by S.S Rajamouli, Bahubali is India’s most expensive flick in terms of Visual Effects and budget. The movie has Prabhas Raju in the leading role as Shivudu and Amarendra Bahubali, Rana Daggubati in the negative role as Bhallaala Deva, Anushka Shetty as Devasena and Tamanna Bhatia as Avantika as the female leads.

@esolve @Tom99

looks like a western movie, just different faces
it can meet the taste of westerners

looks like a western movie, just different faces
it can meet the taste of westerners

So is the western movie have these kinds of dress,elephants,temples etc....! Every film has a hero,heroine,villian,song,stunt etc that means every film looks equal ! Westerners like to be innovative,explore new ideas,themes and cultures.Don't forget indian diaspora spread all around the world and they too contribute to success of an indian movie.

So is the western movie have these kinds of dress,elephants,temples etc....! Every film has a hero,heroine,villian,song,stunt etc that means every film looks equal ! Westerners like to be innovative,explore new ideas,themes and cultures.Don't forget indian diaspora spread all around the world and they too contribute to success of an indian movie.

let's compare 2 hollywood ancient war movies, Baahubali, a Chinese ancient war movie and a korean ancient war movie, you wil definitely feel that Indian movies and hollywood movies are similar, the Chinese movie and Korean movie are similar

Hollywood:

Indian:

chinese:

Korean:

Who would want to watch a south "Indian" film? It's an alien culture to me and I can assure you proper North Indians don't care for this film.

Looks film may get close to 350 crore + by the time business ends...
With all the hype,it can't beat pk which collected 7.5 billion rs..it would be an achievement if it beats even happy new year which is the all time fourth highest collector with 3.91 billion rs...to have pan Indian market is key to out do Hindi movies.

Who would want to watch a south "Indian" film? It's an alien culture to me and I can assure you proper North Indians don't care for this film.
Alien culture??? cultural racism??? but plenty of Bollywood films are remake of South film Industry...

With all the hype,it can't beat pk which collected 7.5 billion rs..it would be an achievement if it beats even happy new year which is the all time fourth highest collector with 3.91 billion rs...to have pan Indian market is key to out do Hindi movies.
Hindi films cover most of Northern states and Northern states... Tollywood or Kollywood or Mollywood films are not like that... releases Majority theaters in Origin state and few theaters in other states.... there will be difference in the collection... the film might cross Happy new year.... Bahubaali 2 will come up with bigger muscle ...let's wait...

Ohhh....come on....Do not show your arrogance of North India that they do not care about it...I am not a South Indian person, still then i feel that South Indian movies is worth watching if some one is a really movie lover...In specific..I was there in Hyderabad for few years...So i see the Telugu movies which are having English sub title...It is really entertaining and value for money...

On the topic....just waiting for the Bahubali Hindi version to come to Texas so that i can watch it...Otherwise..i will watch Telugu version next week...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom