What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

Recently the most popular movie in China is 小时代4 and 栀子花开
203fb80e7bec54e730065aedbc389b504ec26a5e.jpg

But today I went to see monkey kind,hero is back~
e824b899a9014c085f17f5790f7b02087bf4f43a.jpg

Budget Rs 250 crore(40 million dollar) and collected 50 crore just in a day, nice movie to watch

Baahubali: The Beginning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bahubali : Telugu, Tamil Versions Take USA By Storm | Overseas Report

@Khurram2349 @flamer84 @kaonalpha @waleed3601 @onebyone @SR-91 @cnleio @anatolia @Sanchez @kadamba-warrior @dlclong @sicsheep @TaiShang @ahojunk @JSCh @Sommer @Bobby @Bang Galore @Tipu7 @Penguin @vostok

Worldwide business made by "Baahubali" has reportedly grossed over ₹100 crore in two days worldwide. It has been released in four languages (Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam) in 4,200 screens.

@Serpentine @2800 @hussain0216 @Last Samuri @Economic superpower @OTTOMAN

Latest:-

"Baahubali - the Beginning" has grossed ₹135 crore at the worldwide box office in two days and its net collection stands at ₹112 crore in the global market. With this, the movie has smashed old records of not only Telugu films, but also Bollywood films like "PK", "Krish" and "Chennai Express".

In my entire life I have only watched couple of Indian films - I always considered them as cheapskate and trashy lacking any originality.

I must confess though I have noticed recently that quality has gone up and they are starting to grab my attention. I can see now that Bollywood will end up matching Hollywood in not too distant future. India has asset here that will buy so much 'soft power' out there. Pakistan is in trouble.

I will keep trying to avoid watching Bollywood because of my patriotism but slowly I can see this procilivity being defeated.

@nair Seems very well put togather. What is the plot?

I watch pakistani movies and your music bands. That does not make me less patriotic. I just came back from watching Bahubali and I will rate it four stars for graphics and spectacular scenes and sets. If you like grand scale spectacular movies then do watch it once.

I watch pakistani movies and your music bands. That does not make me less patriotic. I just came back from watching Bahubali and I will rate it four stars for graphics and spectacular scenes and sets. If you like grand scale spectacular movies then do watch it once.

Certainly the graphics are epic. That is what caught my eye. No doubt that the people behind it know their craft. The story line that is another matter altogather .....

I would love a movie made about Porus and Alexander.Filmed in Pakistan on the Khyber, the Swat Valley and banks of River Jhelum. It could include real visage of Alexander's retreat along the magical coast of Mekran .... Wow.

Budget Rs 250 crore(40 million dollar) and collected 50 crore just in a day, nice movie to watch

Baahubali: The Beginning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bahubali : Telugu, Tamil Versions Take USA By Storm | Overseas Report

@Khurram2349 @flamer84 @kaonalpha @waleed3601 @onebyone @SR-91 @cnleio @anatolia @Sanchez @kadamba-warrior @dlclong @sicsheep @TaiShang @ahojunk @JSCh @Sommer @Bobby @Bang Galore @Tipu7 @Penguin @vostok

Worldwide business made by "Baahubali" has reportedly grossed over ₹100 crore in two days worldwide. It has been released in four languages (Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam) in 4,200 screens.

@Serpentine @2800 @hussain0216 @Last Samuri @Economic superpower @OTTOMAN
Why have you tagged me. I don't belive In such hotchpotch. Good for you .

Back
Top Bottom