What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

this movie is different, though it is a ltl slow in the begining it catches up by the end of first half... the second half is truely a visual candy... :smitten::smitten: and yeah the same director made the movie link that you posted.. :sick:

Make more movies on classical wars and real histories. Expunge romance and songs. Be realistic.

Rocket, control yaar. We know that the movie is good. Why are you so desperate to hear good words from Pakistanis? Even if they like the trailer, they would never accept it.

They will come up will usual rants like they dont watcb bollywood crap, they love only hollywood etc. etc.

Really Indians are crazy movie lovers. And I think rocket is marketing the movie in PDF

That is my 24 hour job my passion my dream and ultimate goal in life before I die.
Ultimate goal to be Anti India? Kya goal hai... wah goal hai ya dimagh me much acha aya hi nhi aaj tak .... Kuch prazaatiyo ke pass budhdhi Ki sakth kami hai......

Bahubali released this morning and has been receiving some rave reviews form the critics. The film started off with a good opening occupancy in India and it is hard to believe that it has already begun to take overseas by storm. The film’s Telugu version has collected a massive$1.3 million in the USA from its paid previews.

Why tag me? I don't watch Indian movies or even understand South Indian languages....

You broke my country, India is responsible for more than 100000 deaths in Kashmir not to mention Gujarat. I hardly find a reason to love India.
Lol

Make more movies on classical wars and real histories. Expunge romance and songs. Be realistic.

Really Indians are crazy movie lovers. And I think rocket is marketing the movie in PDF
Hey bong bang songs are excluded from English version..

You broke my country, India is responsible for more than 100000 deaths in Kashmir not to mention Gujarat. I hardly find a reason to love India.
But there are almost as many Muslims is India as in pak. still you hate it?
In pak also 100000 Muslims are killed on half the time as in Kashmir you hate Pakistan?
You broke your country. We only supported the elected majority of Pakistan in 1971.

It's alright but Indian mythology isn't as ambiguous, exciting, or interesting as European mythology

In my entire life I have only watched couple of Indian films - I always considered them as cheapskate and trashy lacking any originality.

I must confess though I have noticed recently that quality has gone up and they are starting to grab my attention. I can see now that Bollywood will end up matching Hollywood in not too distant future. India has asset here that will buy so much 'soft power' out there. Pakistan is in trouble.

I will keep trying to avoid watching Bollywood because of my patriotism but slowly I can see this procilivity being defeated.

@nair Seems very well put togather. What is the plot?

This movie got nothing to do with Pakistan. . small Kingdom called mahispathy (speculated), two prince who are in race to get Kingdom..their Kingdom is threatened by some outrageous king... both prince together face a battle 4 times to their army size... one get Kingdom other one will become his rivalry. .after victory. .. but the king will be killed (which will be disclosed in 2nd how he get killed)... his bro get kingdom.. now the story between amerendra bahubali son with his uncle..

In my entire life I have only watched couple of Indian films - I always considered them as cheapskate and trashy lacking any originality.

I must confess though I have noticed recently that quality has gone up and they are starting to grab my attention. I can see now that Bollywood will end up matching Hollywood in not too distant future. India has asset here that will buy so much 'soft power' out there. Pakistan is in trouble.

I will keep trying to avoid watching Bollywood because of my patriotism but slowly I can see this procilivity being defeated.

@nair Seems very well put togather. What is the plot?

This movie got nothing to do with Pakistan. . small Kingdom called mahispathy (speculated), two prince who are in race to get Kingdom..their Kingdom is threatened by some outrageous king... both prince together face a battle 4 times to their army size... one get Kingdom other one will become his rivalry. .after victory. .. but the king will be killed (which will be disclosed in 2nd how he get killed)... his bro get kingdom.. now the story between amerendra bahubali son with his uncle.. biggest minus of the film is Tamanna .. she didn't fit for the role...

Its amazing . It is fact my Telgu friends complaint , hindi cinema steal there theater ideas and no royalty for us...lolzz.

hi .. I am from Andhra.. can give one reply.. movie hold some mistakes as well Tamanna role... she doesn't fit into the character. . VFX is quite impressive. . the movie took a step forward to catch up Hollywood ... as the story split into 2 parts.. i expected and assure you 2nd part will be great ... 1st part is fine if not great ... he is the director of magadheera as well.. with limited budget.. yes it fine it could be great.. if he took some more attention. .

There is a reason behind south asian kind of film making. It has to do with traditional style of story telling dating back to 1000s of years. Be it puppet shows, royal story tellers, bhands etc. Story telling involved story, music, dance. It gives whole range of entertainment in a single show to the audience.

This is our kind of colorful cinema. Why ape west?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom