What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

Not yet. Indian films I have seen must be less than 3,and the most impressive which I can remember is '
Life of Pi' .
Oh but you can see the trailer on youtube and tell us about what you think also here are the links of trailers in 4K

OMG 4K ! My TV is only 2K.
Hmmmk but don't worry you can look on youtube at 1080p or720p it will give you same effect by far.
Take a look at #72 and look both trailers and tell us about your experience.

Movie looks interesting but don't understand the language. Any Hindi version?

Would say , Telgu are always way ahead in art industry compare to rest of India or hindi cinema . Its seems Telgu culture take cinema very seriously compare rest of movie makers.
How did you like the trailers

Would say , Telgu are always way ahead in art industry compare to rest of India or hindi cinema . Its seems Telgu culture take cinema very seriously compare rest of movie makers.

yup people from Andhra love to watch movies.

Its amazing . It is fact my Telgu friends complaint , hindi cinema steal there theater ideas and no royalty for us...lolzz.
Hmmm but just not make it a hindi or telugu movie battle.Because they are all indian movies after all. Also many such movies are coming up by Bollywood just to give you a fair look-
Mirziya which is even bigger budgeted movie than Bahubali.
then Immortals of Meluha- trilogy series
Shivaay in which nicole kidman is the heroine.
Also let's not forget the upcoming 2016 movie Mohen jo daro which is like 10,000 Bc of Hollywood ad many superheoes movies are coming also look for this video it will be more epic than Bahubali my friend. The movie on this one will be wonderful and is also my most- awaited. 'Atharva- The origin' it will be the best movie do look the for the glimpse of it on youtube and also the movie which i told.

Saw the movie today. Screenplay is good, rana and prabhas even beat Rajinikanth.

But i feel the movie isn't upto the mark of the hype created. Watched in tamil, don't know how the dialogue delivery in telugu. I liked Rana more than prabhas.

Rocket, control yaar. We know that the movie is good. Why are you so desperate to hear good words from Pakistanis? Even if they like the trailer, they would never accept it.

They will come up will usual rants like they dont watcb bollywood crap, they love only hollywood etc. etc.
Hmmmk but don't worry you can look on youtube at 1080p or720p it will give you same effect by far.
Take a look at #72 and look both trailers and tell us about your experience.

as if you've talked to him...Lol

okay Zarvi bhai...tell me why do you hate India???
You broke my country, India is responsible for more than 100000 deaths in Kashmir not to mention Gujarat. I hardly find a reason to love India.

Rocket, control yaar. We know that the movie is good. Why are you so desperate to hear good words from Pakistanis? Even if they like the trailer, they would never accept it.

They will come up will usual rants like they dont watcb bollywood crap, they love only hollywood etc. etc.
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :flame::flame:

Back
Top Bottom