What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

Hey buddy please both the trailers dude what are you doing

Never seen, in paid channels SKY seems like a copy of 300. Must be hitted by Indian vistitors
Hey guy first make a research it is a movie based on 1950 war. And BTW it's hollywood rip off is coming

Those idiots does not know that watching cinema in theatre is having 100 times better than in youtube as of sound effect and visual treat.
Yeah dude i was the first one here to see the movie first day first show but taken aback by visual effects and background sound.
Also do post the other trailer bro.
i am so excited just waiting for 2nd part.:enjoy::yahoo:

@Atanz bhai please give us feed back watch the two trailers on youtube

Hey buddy please post both the trailers yaar.
I am so much excited for the 2nd part i can't tell you i have booked all the tickets for night till monday dude. The party is rocking :enjoy::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:o::o: damn you dude !!! idhar ek ticket ke liye log tadap rahe.. aur tu mon tak tickets book kiya ??

We stopped doing anti Pakistan movies...Because..these are far from reality too...So it makes sense to make good fanatay movie rather than silly fantasy anti Pakistan movie..

what abt baby ?? it was a good movie too...

In my entire life I have only watched couple of Indian films - I always considered them as cheapskate and trashy lacking any originality.

I must confess though I have noticed recently that quality has gone up and they are starting to grab my attention. I can see now that Bollywood will end up matching Hollywood in not too distant future. India has asset here that will buy so much 'soft power' out there. Pakistan is in trouble.

I will keep trying to avoid watching Bollywood because of my patriotism but slowly I can see this procilivity being defeated.

@nair Seems very well put togather. What is the plot?

I do not know how come movie is a sign of patriotism...If this is the case, you should have stopped watching Hollywood movies....Even for me, i watch Pakistan dramas and of course Pakistan movies of good quality..Like recent one WAR..It was anti Indian movie...But who cares..Movies are not made to be entertainment...It is not a medium to showcase my grievances...

And in specfic to this movie, it is remarkably different movie than other Bollywood movies..It has very good action, thriller and bigger than life king size land scape which is being presented..It is worth watching....I never imagined Bollywood can produce such movies...

:o::o: damn you dude !!! idhar ek ticket ke liye log tadap rahe.. aur tu mon tak tickets book kiya ??
Yeah
Also the other trailer which was posted on youtube just two days before
Yeah dude i think i am lucky though, Do you know in USA the pre launch ticjkets were sold in half an hour due, You can see so much excitement there as well. Waiting for Hollyeood and 2nd part of Bahubali

@ Rockets I followed the links and did read the BBC critics
Did you see both the trailers in 720 on youtube. Do see both the trailers. dude and also provide me feed back what do you think And also make sure i am also a Hollywood gfan but this this is mind blowing dude i am saying this because i went first day first show,

Not interested in watching any movie for looooooong time!
Okay don't watch the movie but do watch the trailers and tell us.

Back
Top Bottom