What's new

Bahubali Breaks PK’s Day 1 Record In USA

Atanz look botn the trailers. Hurry up dude please look at 720 p or 1080 p your mind will be blown up. Please lookk both the trailers
Why are eager for others to see the movie..seems you are a big prabhas fan..it got a divide talk.you are exaggerating.

Do you have any idea about whats been discussed here?
Watch this

Probably you will realize what goes in making something creative
How it does on box office is secondary matter, what matters as someone in industry dared to challege the limits and have came out victoriously. I hope this opens up new era of movie making in india.

Some parts of these movies are made good. But not whole movie. These promo scenes are for maybe 10-20 minutes of the whole movie. But full movie is nothing interesting. I watched similar movies and their promos. Liked promo but not the movie. In Hollywood movies same thrill goes on through whole the time. Yes Indian movies are behind and catching. Story line where Indian movies have to work. And specially in south Indian movies the rebirth drama is too boring.

Don't tell anybody but YB is where I take "sneak peek" for academic purposes of course - We must keep a eye on the enemy after all.

It i a poor reflection on your part if you think not watching Bollywood equates "missing out on life". I have wasted perhaps too much of my life chasing personal gratification as the world is full of things to taste. There is plenty of fruit to be enjoyed beyond Bollywood.

Forgive my noobness but what is YB

Some parts of these movies are made good. But not whole movie. These promo scenes are for maybe 10-20 minutes of the whole movie. But full movie is nothing interesting. I watched similar movies and their promos. Liked promo but not the movie. In Hollywood movies same thrill goes on through whole the time. Yes Indian movies are behind and catching. Story line where Indian movies have to work. And specially in south Indian movies the rebirth drama is too boring.

Buddy do look the movie in 4k in theatre you will know what you are missing and your all complaionts will go away.
Also embrace yourself with Hollywood rip off did you see another trailer also or not

this movie is different, though it is a ltl slow in the begining it catches up by the end of first half... the second half is truely a visual candy... :smitten::smitten: and yeah the same director made the movie link that you posted.. :sick:

I think you guys missed out "Queen" last year, a simple movie with some heart-felt performances.

I loved queen, It's not too preachy but has a powerful message all the same. Must watch!!

as if you've talked to him...Lol

okay Zarvi bhai...tell me why do you hate India???

cause Indians are mostly pagans and hindus... why don't you get it through your thick head ??:pissed::pissed:

Just watched & amazed that Bollywood can provide such movie.As it is famous for producing cra$py movies.This sh$t is on another level with stunning visuals & can be compared to modern Hollywood movies no doubt.

Buddy do look the movie in 4k in theatre you will know what you are missing and your all complaionts will go away.
Also embrace yourself with Hollywood rip off did you see another trailer also or not

Those idiots does not know that watching cinema in theatre is having 100 times better than in youtube as of sound effect and visual treat.

Back
Top Bottom