What's new

Bahrain, first Arab country to put Hezbollah on terrorist list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt they are 40%, in 2006 war, Hizbullah had Lebanese, Arab and Muslim people support all over the world, their areas were built by Arab money and they were hosted by Syrians, they got all their needs of arms from Syria, not to mention Arab media crucial support. But as for now now it's totally different, they would be kept isolated until they willingly drop their arms or get disarmed.

What? Shia are 40% of the Lebanese population. Hezbollah (Iran) has give the Shia population of Lebanon a voice, and their social projects have contributed to their development. All thanks to Iran, not to any Arab country. It was Iranian money that rebuild Lebanon when Israel struck these areas in 2006. It was Iranian training, Iranian organization-structure, warfare doctrine, money, ideology, etc. Besides the fact that they speak Arab, there is nothing Arab about Hezbollah.

That is why they defeated Israel.

What? Shia are 40% of the Lebanese population. Hezbollah (Iran) has give the Shia population of Lebanon a voice, and their social projects have contributed to their development. All thanks to Iran, not to any Arab country. It was Iranian money that rebuild Lebanon when Israel struck these areas in 2006. It was Iranian training, Iranian organization-structure, warfare doctrine, money, ideology, etc. Besides the fact that they speak Arab, there is nothing Arab about Hezbollah.

That is why they defeated Israel.

Hezbollah fighters speak in Arabic

Hezbollah fighters speak in Arabic

That is why I said: they speak Arabic and are Arabs, although many Iranians don't really consider Levantines to be Arab, but the rest is Iranian.

That is I said: they speak Arabic and are Arabs, although many Iranians don't really consider Levantines to be Arab, but the rest is Iranian.

Arabized levantines then

Who is a real arab is a deeper historical thing, dont wanna start about it before people start aguing.

That is why I said: they speak Arabic and are Arabs, although many Iranians don't really consider Levantines to be Arab, but the rest is Iranian.

You are correct, there is a difference between the levantine arabs and the gulf arabs.

Well, I don't consider Iraqis to be real Arabs neither. When Iranians say Arabs they usually mean Peninsula Arabs.

Yes because peninsula Arabs are the Arabs which Iran has the real conflict with since the beginning of the invasion of the Sassanid empire. + these countries are what the Arabian gulf - Persian gulf dispute is from.
Though I rather not start a arguing here about arabization cause I will get 200 responses.

Do Iranians actually join hezbollah ?

Do Iranians actually join hezbollah ?

You mean like being part of their forces? I don't think so, although there have been reports that Iranians were killed in the Lebanon 2006 war, fighting with Hezbollah forces. Iranians usually provide Hezbollah with training and money.

Do Iraqis join?

Actually, it's a terrorist group, good for Bahrain. However, I know on a personal level that this group is considered a terrorist one by Jordanian authorities. And I think it's so in most Arab countries. After ousting Bashar they wouldn't last long.

:tup:

no Hezbollah he is enemy like israel there no differences between them
hezbollah is working with magians agenda so he is enemy

We don't recognize them either ,they Egyptians are in the same boat too.

Excellent news. The Iranian interference and Shia axis will once again be defeated and put in their right place. There is one sect in the Arab world and it is called Sunni Islam which is followed by 90 percent of all Muslims worldwide. It was the dominating sect, is today and will be that forever.

Nobody can stop our great plans for the region. Syria is just the first and one of the last steps since there are not many of them left. One by one.

Excellent news. Syria is just the first and one of the last steps since there are not many of them left.

Syria might be a "Step" for you but for most of the civilized world its a country with average Human beings like the rest of us . So "Your great plan for the region" is not valuated at much .

Never seen or heard of it, probably not.
too busy in iraq itself

I have read that there were Shia Iraqis in Hezbollah before US invaded Iraq, but most of them went back to Iraq after that. Iran helped some of them to set up a similar organization in Iraq during that time, I read.

Syria might be a "Step" for you but for most of the civilized world its a country with average Human beings like the rest of us . So "Your great plan for the region" is not valuated at much .

Well, since you are an Indian you have no say anyway. Nor can you do anything about it. Nor do you know about what plan I am talking about. Anyway it is in the process of being completed while we speak. I don't need to even lift a finger.

NATO/WEST have the same stance as us Arabs and 90 percent of all Muslims. One just need to visit an Arabic forum or Islamic one. Hindus never had any say in the Arab or Muslim world anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom