What's new

BAF jets, navy ships reportedly deployed near Myanmar border

You're thinking like trump. Don't you see the hypocrisy there? 18th century this was one country and one people. Now it's three country and three people with the same culture.

How is your dumb pm thinking? The anchor was trying to inject some humanity into her witchy nature, but she kept claiming with arrogance and ignorant behavior that it is not her concern and they are not her people. Pakistan is a poor country but have always opened its heart and borders for people affected due to any crises anywhere in the world. Why can't bdsh do the same in case of Rohingyas who are ethnically bengalis with tons of similarities and only country they border is bdsh.

Either help them win, else allow the refugees.

How is your dumb pm thinking? The anchor was trying to inject some humanity into her witchy nature, but she kept claiming with arrogance and ignorant behavior that it is not her concern and they are not her people. Pakistan is a poor country but have always opened its heart and borders for people affected due to any crises anywhere in the world. Why can't bdsh do the same in case of Rohingyas who are ethnically bengalis with tons of similarities and only country they border is bdsh.

I agree with you 100%.
Hasina looked really pathetic in that interview.

BD should either give all Rohingya shelter or
help them win.

Iran can build up your ground forces.
Turkey can supply you with attack copters and Russia for your air force.
Just move yourselves man!,

I think that BD's strength will avoid any war scenario

An strong BD will play the role of a police in Rohingyan issue

Thanks! BD does have a credible military to be able to beat down any confrontation.

The problem is within the leadership and our neutral international policies. Its almost certain that BD will avoid any sort of conflict in the region and would try to talk it out.

Being aggressive would work only when you have the mindset to back it up with some ball$.

I understand your point and I was pissed when I watched her video but I can see where her arrogance is coming from. It's concern that all bengalis are debating now. If we let them in more and more, Myanmar gets away with persecuting more and more until not a single Muslim or Hindu (rohyngas have Hindus too) are left. Our country is tiny, has a overcrowding population and on top of that we are poor nation trying to reduce poverty and becoming self sustaining developed nation, it's a burden which we can't afford to bear. I hate her cold hearted ness though as she feels no remorse for them.

So my point is I would stick with her decision as taking in more and more is not the solution but creating enough pressure over their govt to stop purges, by economic, political and last military means and Pakistan selling them jf-17 fighter jets isn't helping.
Ps. India is basically milking them now that China is providing us with many high tech weapons... India is arming Myanmar, don't you think these Burmese can't turn a blind eye and let the Indians inspect your tech which compromises your nations security?

I understand your point and I was pissed when I watched her video but I can see where her arrogance is coming from. It's concern that all bengalis are debating now. If we let them in more and more, Myanmar gets away with persecuting more and more until not a single Muslim or Hindu (rohyngas have Hindus too) are left. Our country is tiny, has a overcrowding population and on top of that we are poor nation trying to reduce poverty and becoming self sustaining developed nation, it's a burden which we can't afford to bear. I hate her cold hearted ness though as she feels no remorse for them.

So my point is I would stick with her decision as taking in more and more is not the solution but creating enough pressure over their govt to stop purges, by economic, political and last military means and Pakistan selling them jf-17 fighter jets isn't helping.
Ps. India is basically milking them now that China is providing us with many high tech weapons... India is arming Myanmar, don't you think these Burmese can't turn a blind eye and let the Indians inspect your tech which compromises your nations security?

There was no harm or threat to Pakistan's foreign policy or the state itself from Myanmar at the time Pakistan signed the deal. Public pressure is slowly rising in Pakistan as the news from Myanmar gets more attention, once pressure is build up then I'm sure Pakistan will take a stance and I'm sure Pakistani govt will approach Burmese govt.

Burma and Pakistan have very good relations ever since 1947 when both countries were neighbors. I doubt Burma will let indians do that. It was Burma in 71 who allowed safe passage to retreating Pakistani forces in order to evacuate. According to reports, Pakistani army has been training Burmese military in Pakistani institutions and also taught them submarine skills. So they have more cooperation with Pakistan which will stop them from harming Pakistani interests.

Bangladesh needs more modern aircraft in numbers.

Well soon it will have them. By 2019 we are looking at:

12 SU-30SME
8 upgraded Mig-29 - 4 will get AESA radar
24 Yak-130
9 K-8

As you can see, there are more trainers than actual fighter aircraft. Usually the ratio is 2:1 in favour of the fighters.

BAF does want many more squadrons of fighters but the budget will not allow it currently.

Well soon it will have them. By 2019 we are looking at:

12 SU-30SME
8 upgraded Mig-29 - 4 will get AESA radar
24 Yak-130
9 K-8

As you can see, there are more trainers than actual fighter aircraft. Usually the ratio is 2:1 in favour of the fighters.

BAF does want many more squadrons of fighters but the budget will not allow it currently.

Rather than 12 Su-30, 30 Mig-35 will have a bigger impact. Mainly because of commonality with existing Mig-29.

SU-30SME is preferred as it can be used far out over Bay of Bengal with a much heavier weapon load.

Su-30s have a relatively weaker availability rate because of heavy maintenance, even with spare parts localization, India can barely achieve 70% availability.

Su-30s have a relatively weaker availability rate because of heavy maintenance, even with spare parts localization, India can barely achieve 70% availability.

Well 70% availability for a beast of an aircraft like SU-30 is still very good.

I can see the Mig-29s being phased out within a decade. This upgrade is only really being done as it will
cheap and will allow the planes to remain competitive.

BAF future fighter fleet will be SU-30SME and J-10B/C.

There was no harm or threat to Pakistan's foreign policy or the state itself from Myanmar at the time Pakistan signed the deal. Public pressure is slowly rising in Pakistan as the news from Myanmar gets more attention, once pressure is build up then I'm sure Pakistan will take a stance and I'm sure Pakistani govt will approach Burmese govt.

Burma and Pakistan have very good relations ever since 1947 when both countries were neighbors. I doubt Burma will let indians do that. It was Burma in 71 who allowed safe passage to retreating Pakistani forces in order to evacuate. According to reports, Pakistani army has been training Burmese military in Pakistani institutions and also taught them submarine skills. So they have more cooperation with Pakistan which will stop them from harming Pakistani interests.
Well I don't see that stopping them from killing and raping Muslim women and children, and by recent reports even Hindu women.

Rather than 12 Su-30, 30 Mig-35 will have a bigger impact. Mainly because of commonality with existing Mig-29.
It's underlying design is very different.

It's not because of maintenance. Comparative to mig 29, sukhoi series is easier to maintain. It's the number that you guys have. A lot.

Enough is enough.... Bangladesh has been mulling for years on what fighter to buy!!!.... after the Myanmar Muslim's genocide and Myanmar's airspace violation (three times in on day), there's no point to waste any time.... new-build fighters are surely needed, but with 8 MiG-29 and some byone-era F-7s, even a spitting contest would be useless!!

BAF needs at least 2-3 squadrons of FC-1/JF-17 on an emergency basis.... HOT-TRANSFER is required!! .... the crisis in Myanmar is instigated by the US and India.... anything less than such hot-transfer would not put fear in their hearts!!

JF-17 deals with Myanmar was instigated by the US.... so that resistance grows inside Bangladesh against JF-17 purchase.....

photo_cn_jf-17_3.jpg

http://quwa.org/2017/08/31/profile-avic-pac-jf-17-thunder/

PLEASE. GET RID OF THIS LADY!!!!!
She won't be ever elected by people of Bangladesh if there is a fair election which seems impossible to me near future. Her current government is not elected by people vote either.

Iran can build up your ground forces.
Turkey can supply you with attack copters and Russia for your air force.
Just move yourselves man!,

I think that BD's strength will avoid any war scenario

An strong BD will play the role of a police in Rohingyan issue
For that Bangladesh need a little capable(not strong) leadership which she hasn't. By the way, you are very lucky to live in one of a few Islamic country that is not dominated by traitors and still has integrity.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom