What's new

BAF jets, navy ships reportedly deployed near Myanmar border

Mayanmar Aircraft accorded the Bangladesh border illegally. As a reaction BAF fighters trolling and secured Bangladesh sovereignty. But the fact is... Mayanmar Aircraft capability is more powerful rather than BD Aircraft s. Mayanmar played a critical way of game.. But they will never ever will come to make a more complex situation with BD. It's all about Rogingya issue's. I am confused... When BAF was watching on Rader that a foreign Aircraft is inside of Bangladesh then why they didn't send jets . Within few minutes Mayanmar Aircraft crushed by BAF. Should I feel shame for BAF capability ?

We can feel sorry for what is happeneing in Burma.Muslim all over the world generally and Bd peoples specifically are helpless.BD cannot do any thing in this regard.Fighting with few obsolete tanks and planes is too risky.If they got destroyed it will take another 40 years to build them again. I wish if it were East PAK at least we could provide them shelter as we did in case of AFG peoples.

Cox's Bazaar Airport is being upgraded.... but more expansions are required.... some permanent squadrons need to be based there in order to act as a deterrent against any unwanted behaviour by the Myanmar military.... for that to happen, we require more units in the BAF.... at least another 5-6 squadrons of fighters are required on an emergency basis....
Well yes. One to two squadrons need to be active there all the time. Hence proper shelter for aircrafts need to be constructed too. (Mistake of 1990... cyclone losses of BAF)
I understand your point.jf is in the process of upgrading.after Aesa radar,it might become more dangerous and if you like new jf model,you can buy it.we will provide you every weapon if you need it.
But brother. Don't you think then Myanmar might get pissed because they have been negotiating for a tot on this plane?
i hope now no fight will occur between bd and myanmar
8 migs vs 31 migs
fm-90 vs s-125,kub,hq-12
not a good situation for us
Ladies I spoke to says size does matter, but motion of the boat matters the most.

Mayanmar Aircraft accorded the Bangladesh border illegally. As a reaction BAF fighters trolling and secured Bangladesh sovereignty. But the fact is... Mayanmar Aircraft capability is more powerful rather than BD Aircraft s. Mayanmar played a critical way of game.. But they will never ever will come to make a more complex situation with BD. It's all about Rogingya issue's. I am confused... When BAF was watching on Rader that a foreign Aircraft is inside of Bangladesh then why they didn't send jets . Within few minutes Mayanmar Aircraft crushed by BAF. Should I feel shame for BAF capability ?
They scrambled jets. But it got into their territory... once it's in their airspace, any action will mean declaring war.
Ps. I didn't understand half of what you just wrote.

Lol.

Btw I read somewhere these Rohingyas are actually bengalis who settled in Rakhine in 18th century. So it surely is Bdsh govt's job to address the issue. Either help them get independence from Myanmar or else allow them back in bdsh, their original homeland.
You're thinking like trump. Don't you see the hypocrisy there? 18th century this was one country and one people. Now it's three country and three people with the same culture.

No offence to Pakistan but Myanmar has made a
big error in buying JF-17 as they will be target practice for the BAF Sukhois.

None-taken !!!!! i just want to see how will Myanmar JF-17 Block 2 will perform against a Bengali Su-30. JF-17 Block 2 also has BVR capability and precision strike capability. JF-17 has a total of 7 hard-points.

With 20 planes?

Just the 12 SU-30SMEs will shoot down 31 outdated Mig-29s and 16 JF-17 block 2 with ease.
JF-17 block 3 will have a chance but Myanmar is not getting them.
Remember that in WVR engagements, BD has the 16 F7-BGIs and the 16 YAK-130 that will be effective
as well.

@Knight Rider

Last edited:
Just the 12 SU-30SMEs will shoot down 31 outraged Mig-29s and 16 JF-17 block 2 with ease.
Remember that in WVR engagements, BD has the 16 F7-BGIs and the 16 YAK-130 that will be effective
as well.

Dont be do sure, the Su 30s have a signature like a Boeing 747, in close combat missiles like the SD10 will be very dangerous

Its true Burma dosent hsve the numbers or some of the tricks/plans Pakistan has but would be very interesting to see what the JF17s would do to the Su30s

Both planes however are NOT inducted, but Burma will receive their planes soon whilst Bangladesh is waaay behind

While i believe in emphasis on non-military spending for Bangaldesh, these events have shown the need to have a capable armed forces.

Otherwise Bangladesh may some day be found with its pants down.

BD has already been caught with it's pants down.

Rather than this stupid tender, BD should just go and immediately sign for
the 12 SU-30SME now.

Just the 12 SU-30SMEs will shoot down 31 outraged Mig-29s and 16 JF-17 block 2 with ease.

@Knight Rider

I am quite sure they will put JFTs against SUs not that outdated Trash-29.

@Knight Rider
Thats true.

as well.

@Knight Rider

JF-17 has a sidewinder capability at CQC or dogfight. SD-10A is a great heat seeker missile in WVR combat (American made).

Dont be do sure, the Su 30s have a signature like a Boeing 747, in close combat missiles like the SD10 will be very dangerous

Its true Burma dosent hsve the numbers or some of the tricks/plans Pakistan has but would be very interesting to see what the JF17s would do to the Su30s

Both planes however are NOT inducted, but Burma will receive their planes soon whilst Bangladesh is waaay behind

Lol - Please do not compare one of the best 4th generation planes with a JF-17, which is widely accepted to be the worst.

Even the USAF fears the SU-30 and would need to use F-22 or F-35 to be sure of beating it.

The huge radar and the up to 12 long-range R-77 (110km) would mean that SU-30 would get first opportunity to fire at JF-17s will volley after volley of these deadly missiles. Mig-29s can fly with SU-30s to provide WVR cover.

Like I say once the BAF gets the Sukhois, those Mig-29s and JF-17s will be swotted down like flies.

BD has already been caught with it's pants down.

Rather than this stupid tender, BD should just go and immediately sign for
the 12 SU-30SME now.
Iran can build up your ground forces.
Turkey can supply you with attack copters and Russia for your air force.
Just move yourselves man!,

I think that BD's strength will avoid any war scenario

An strong BD will play the role of a police in Rohingyan issue

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom