What's new

BAF hopes to achieve Air Superiority with new fighter jets from China

dont talk like idiot, have you ever seen any photo of evaluation????

Mr. Intelligent do you even know the meaning of evaluation of any fighter aircraft ???? I thing you have problem of less develop brain or some thing like that ....

If BD and Pak have been operating similar planes for so long, what stops BAF and PAF from Forming a NATO style alliance for defence purposes,even if limited to both airforces?
Will benifit both countries.

BD PM declined to come for D-8 meeting due to Pak not apologizing for Genocide and you are dreaming about NATO style alliance. Great !!! BAF already operates F-7 from the 90's atleast and are adept at it's maintenance.

I COULDNT FIND THE TITLE ANYWHERE>> THIS TITLE IS MADE UP BY OP

Mr. Intelligent do you even know the meaning of evaluation of any fighter aircraft ???? I thing you have problem of less develop brain or some thing like that ....

i dont care what you thing

Do you even know that meaning of evaluation of any fighter aircraft :lol:

Or after dreaming about that you feel same ??? :lol:

what does evaluation of an aircraft mean?? testing feasibility of that aircraft for air force?? why are you asking nonsense???

BD PM declined to come for D-8 meeting due to Pak not apologizing for Genocide and you are dreaming about NATO style alliance. Great !!! BAF already operates F-7 from the 90's atleast and are adept at it's maintenance.

Works for india...doesnt it?

And no i was not talking about maintinence.
NATO style integration of assets..
Pakistan's AWACS can talk to F-7.
So there is the hint.

So there is the hint.

not possible... Bangladesh diplomacy isnt stable, it fluctuates.......

Do you want to know??

1971-1975 - Pro India, Pro Russia

1975 August - Anti India Coup declared Bangladesh as Islamic republic

1975 November - Pro India Coup

7 days later of Pro India coup ----- Zia's Revolution ( Pro china )

1976-1996 - Pro China, Pro Middle-east, Pro Usa

1996-2001 - Pro India

2001-2006- Pro China

2007-2009 - Pro USA, Pro INDIA

2009-2012 - Pro india

So there is the hint.

I would say you are very ambitious. BD can never go for any such alliance with either India or Pak as BD has both India and Pak haters in substantial quantity and they wont let that happen ever atleast unless India gives tacit approval to such an ambitious project.

@ Imran.... No fighting today pliss...
You are spoiling my shrewed politics,i am suggesting a NATO style air asset integration to screw india in the middle :lol:

you guys have air force of 25 fighters someone give you real evaluation ? lolz :azn:

its may be same as they let you seen it from near

in fact you guys are fools

look pakistanis evaluation tiger helicopter

t4pakdef.jpg

I cant go down to your level of debating sorry..........

6390072521_15fe02a020_b.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/142561-bangladesh-china-ordered-16-f-7bgi-light-fighter.html

posted by Pakistani hasnain

Meng also said the Air Force commander, purchasing F-7BGI is the new generation of fighter aircraft in the Air Force before the transitional measures adopted in the next 13-15 years, 20-32 Meng Air Force plans to buy new fighter aircraft, and most promising candidate models, including the U.S. F-16 and Russia's MiG-29SMT. In addition, Sweden's JAS-39 and Russian Su-30 may also participate in the competition. It is reported that Meng Air Force also plans to purchase in 1999 of its 10 MiG-29 fighter jets to modernize modification, and will also purchase a new trainer to replace the existing fleet of old L-39.
Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter - News

I cant go down to your level of debating sorry..........

6390072521_15fe02a020_b.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/142561-bangladesh-china-ordered-16-f-7bgi-light-fighter.html

posted by Pakistani hasnain

you guys buy half of your air force for stop gap ? its sound like PAF buy 300 fighters for stop gap . bangladesh before 16 F7BGI fighters have total 25 fighter jets and buy more 16 same as half of its its air force fighter jet fleet :rofl:

its total air force of abngladesh

8 -MIG-29
7 - A5 FANTANS
26 F-7s

total 41 fighter jets

you guys call it air force ?:rofl: all of them 3rd generation . even pak navy have more fighter jets then this. or PAA have more fighter choppers then this . pakistan navy has 32 fighter jet mirages :rofl:

OK guys please can we stop the trolling.

BD is nowhere near the military capability of India, let alone Pakistan. It only spends 1.7 billion dollars a year on defence so that is not a real surprise.

It may seem a bit silly to be buying the F-7BGI's as they will shot down quickly by the 48 Mig-29s that Burma has. But hey, who knows what is in the minds of the BD government!

Personally I would prefer for BD to have signed a deal for 40-50 4+ generation fighters now.

The best fighter in terms of price/performance would be the upcoming J-10B but there is no guarantee that China would agree to sell such a high performance aircraft to BD.

Failing that BD should go for the SU-30 as that would allow both air-defence, ground attack and long-range all in one package.

The cost of even the more expensive SU-30s would have come to around 3-4 billion dollars. It may sound like a lot but is comfortably affordable for BD when you consider that it could be paid over a decade and the BD economy will only continue to grow at 6-7% a year in the meantime, meaning that the cost keeps becoming relatively less as each year passes.

BD needs more foresight when it comes to aircraft purchases and whoever made the decision to purchase the F-7BGI's should be shot.

not possible... Bangladesh diplomacy isnt stable, it fluctuates.......

Do you want to know??

1971-1975 - Pro India, Pro Russia

1975 August - Anti India Coup declared Bangladesh as Islamic republic

1975 November - Pro India Coup

7 days later of Pro India coup ----- Zia's Revolution ( Pro china )

1976-1996 - Pro China, Pro Middle-east, Pro Usa

1996-2001 - Pro India

2001-2006- Pro China

2007-2009 - Pro USA, Pro INDIA

2009-2012 - Pro india

Any of these were Pro Bangladesh?

OK guys please can we stop the trolling.

BD is nowhere near the military capability of India, let alone Pakistan.

You are making it sound like Pakistan is stronger than India.

Back
Top Bottom