What's new

Bad news for India : Pakistan is building robotic Army (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pakistani robots have turned against the establishmnt and the military is in the process of wiping them out. american robotic drones r being used 2 eradicate some of these robots. sorry but the project failed

you dont have to worry about our failed projects.
we have only one (one you are pointing) but i dont think it is failed.
2nd you have many of the failed project so no worry just chill

indian media is very good "liberal"!
exept of the hindi channels and "headlines today"!

runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :P

the pakistani robots have turned against the establishmnt and the military is in the process of wiping them out. american robotic drones r being used 2 eradicate some of these robots. sorry but the project failed

Sorry but was that a joke ????????

i always lagf when i see this make walking talking robots will take another 150 years to perfect you baically need something like a fly by wire system for a robot just yo keep it on its feet!

Sorry but the first time I saw the video I fell off my chair laughing. The robots in the footage shown in the video is something even the Japanese don't have lol. It's from a movie called "I Robot" based in a future where cars levitate in the air and will smith has artificial limbs lol. That guy from future weapons should give Pakistan a visit for this !

i always lagf when i see this make walking talking robots will take another 150 years to perfect you baically need something like a fly by wire system for a robot just yo keep it on its feet!

Same here bro. Can't say about the time but the Japanese have made some really expensive robots which can manage to make tea LOL.

The american author is really impressed with the Metal Gear Solid series of games.... Reminds me of the indestructible machine warriors from Hell Boy 2..

Make a robot and then say bad news for India, India has already made dakash, Where is pakistani robo?

hey i have never laugh that much as now today

well best of luck

Hate to spoil your party, but the claim is not made by Pakistan, rather some American set up has disclosed the information and the news channel was merely reporting in reference to that disclosure.

Yup there were some students at my uni who worked at IED defusing robot based on FPGAs .

The iRobots were in the video to give an idea of what the future can hold.

And you idiots thought it was real...

How much more robotic can the army get now???? :dance3::shout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom