What's new

Bad news for India : Pakistan is building robotic Army (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beware of new Jihadis/mujaheddin in Kashmir

You must be crazy.. Pakistan Employing IED defusing RC robots since 1980's and still so many bomb blasts??? Man May I have a picture of your robot??? or a credible link??

Those bomb blasts are suicide attacks, not IED explosions just incase you don't know, IED is an Improvised Explosive Device. Simply any ordnance with a detonation system, maybe timed, RC or pressure triggered, You won't expect the suicide bomber to stand and wait while the robot frisks him do you ?
Here is a link to the original statement from Mr. Singer.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

This topic has also been discussed in depth on PDF in the past:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-defence/21173-pakistan-working-military-robots.html

ohh ohh:blink::what:

i forgot the thread title can you read once for me please:toast_sign::devil::rofl::rofl::blah::blah:

The title was written by some banned newbie desperate for attention, i'm talking about the caption on the news reel............

Those bomb blasts are suicide attacks, not IED explosions just incase you don't know, IED is an Improvised Explosive Device. Simply any ordnance with a detonation system, maybe timed, RC or pressure triggered, You won't expect the suicide bomber to stand and wait while the robot frisks him do you ?
Here is a link to the original statement from Mr. Singer.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

This topic has also been discussed in depth on PDF in the past:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-defence/21173-pakistan-working-military-robots.html

Your link only states that You guys are working on a robot, not that you have robots since 1980's:lol: ... Go back and check your link.:lol::lol:

Your link only states that You guys are working on a robot, not that you have robots since 1980's:lol: ... Go back and check your link.:lol::lol:

I told you in the late 80s we used robots provided by the U.S, to counter the threat of IEDS planted by KHAD agents at that time...............

I told you in the late 80s we used robots provided by the U.S, to counter the threat of IEDS planted by KHAD agents at that time...............

So I was right, Make a robot first and then say bad news for India, right from where we started...:wave:

Never even heard of it, and plus we have been employing IED diffusing RC robots since the late 1980s when the Soviets were in Afghanistan. At first they were american but they are increasingly being replaced by local ones.

Then I bet you have not heard of these indian machines also. Enjoy.

Anyone remember this six-legged machine that has been working for BARC since 2002 in hazardous environment?

NATARAJ nuclear lab robot developed by india.
52943181ffa2f9b09973d7c463543a8f.gif

IED handling daksh

Armed one

"Manus" a ball playing robot developed by an indian scientist.
fbd1f9f907227f1b63aeeb5796b1e1ed.jpg

Some students' efforts
41cef1d3dd9225b1a3a9fd2e901a2cdc.jpg

Last edited:
So I was right, Make a robot first and then say bad news for India, right from where we started...:wave:

I never said India is not ahead of us in robotics, I am merely saying that this heckling is not in anyway going to prove your(Indian's) point rather it is becoming quite annoying....................
As for making our own robots, we have we have two UAV types and many land based models.........................U.S models were used in 80s and 90s.

Then I bet you have not heard of these indian machines also. Enjoy.

Anyone remember this six-legged machine that has been working for BARC since 2002 in hazardous environment?

NATARAJ nuclear lab robot developed by india.
52943181ffa2f9b09973d7c463543a8f.gif

IED handling daksh

Armed one
38e7ad752d.jpg

"Manus" a ball playing robot developed by an indian scientist.
fbd1f9f907227f1b63aeeb5796b1e1ed.jpg

Some students' efforts
41cef1d3dd9225b1a3a9fd2e901a2cdc.jpg

We were discussing military robots, interesting pictures though.............

Ya that made u look so smart.....sleep well

where do u think this kind of behavior will take you back to LALA land i guess u really need to go back to high sckool n start everything from form day1

Man have explain u everything so nicely with all the details n sources u should ty a man rather then been a disloyal disrespectful miserable !P*** :angry::

I wish host ban all the racist ppl specially ppl from hindustan cuz the objactive of an indian is to bush pakistan till the last breath of his life:devil: we have got over them but it will take them yet another 60 years to get off from our d***................:oops:::devil:

Ya that made u look so smart.....sleep well

where do u think this kind of behavior will take you back to LALA land i guess u really need to go back to high sckool n start everything from form day1

Man have explain u everything so nicely with all the details n sources u should ty a man rather then been a disloyal disrespectful miserable !P*** :angry::

I wish host ban all the racist ppl specially ppl from hindustan cuz the objactive of an indian is to bush pakistan till the last breath of his life:devil: we have got over them but it will take them yet another 60 years to get off from our d***................:oops:::devil:

Ehem.... Sorry to burst the bubble.... Did You happen to read only mine? and nothing before??? Well You are seriously blind, now Dont poke it, Iam not going to fall by your 3rd rate comments.:D . Try it on some one else, u might get him right:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom