What's new

Baby Girl

Allaha Israel Ko Samjhy Mera Rab Musalmano par Reham Farmay.....

Yes, Israel should NEVER respond. I mean its perfectly okay if it was this:

haifachildrest.jpg

Get real man. Stop the terror attacks to stop the retaliation.

its todays picture... retaliation from indigenous people is obvious .......

We, support Palestinians and their right to self defense. That doesn't mean we support Hamas.

Similarly we support Israel and her right to self defense.

We also support them because we have been suffering from the same thing for decades now.

Its not surprising that Indians feel a connection there with Israel in this regard.

On the other hand, you guys despite having suffered from terrorism support Palestine. Because they are muslims. I think our reasons are far more credible here.

How Indians defend Zionist aggression, it never stops to amaze me.

Just the Way you Defend LET or Good Taliban ( Afghan Taliban) or Syrian Rebels . Nothing Amazing about it .

and ever wondered why palestinians fire rockets to israel in the first place?

No . Their is No Point in Firing Rockets or Pelting Stones . Ever Wondered India got Independence without it , So did most of Africa so did Blacks Got Complete Rights and so did Scotland is Getting Independence or so Did USSR countries without Firing Rockets .

Similarly we support Israel and her right to self defense.

We also support them because we have been suffering from the same thing for decades now.

Its not surprising that Indians feel a connection there with Israel in this regard.

On the other hand, you guys despite having suffered from terrorism support Palestine. Because they are muslims. I think our reasons are far more credible here.

I do not Support Israel Completely . Over the Past decade Their Human Rights Violation record is going Bad plus they are Taking Over Palestinian Neighborhood by Forcing New Jewish Settlements Changing the demographics of an area . I Condemn It .

However i am in solidarity with Israel when someone wants to push Jews into the Sea or Obliterate Israel .

For me solution is 1948 UN Mandate . Israel should move back to those lines and Palestinians should Stop acting like Little Warriors . That attitude has gotten them nowhere . All These Arab countries will only mouth words but won't do jack . They tried a few times and Saw the result .

We, support Palestinians and their right to self defense. That doesn't mean we support Hamas.

So as will the world and others support Israel for their self defence.
Hamas started it and paying the price. Palestine should do a revolution to topple Hamas, if they dont want to be attacked for Hamas Foolishness.

I do not Support Israel Completely . Over the Past decade Their Human Rights Violation record is going Bad plus they are Taking Over Palestinian Neighborhood by Forcing New Jewish Settlements Changing the demographics of an area . I Condemn It .

You are right. But what is necessary has to be done. The checkpoints, the curb on the number of trucks, the total naval and air blockage over Palestine all result in a humanitarian crisis. But that is what they HAVE to do in order to ensure security. The slightest lapse in security then something gets blown up in that region. Remember this hasnt been this way from day 1. It has progressively gotten worse because of terrorism.

For me solution is 1948 UN Mandate . Israel should move back to those lines and Palestinians should Stop acting like Little Warriors . That attitude has gotten them nowhere . All These Arab countries will only mouth words but won't do jack . They tried a few times and Saw the result .

The 1948 UN mandate holds no water today. The Arabs themselves violated it. Today it has to be a two state solution, but it has to be on Israel's terms. Israel is the more powerful country here so if we are talking politics then obviously the more powerful nation will want it to be on their terms. I support the two state solutions with land swaps. Other than that, I dont see any other solution.

However i am in solidarity with Israel when someone wants to push Jews into the Sea or Obliterate Israel .

Actually 1948 plan is replaced by 1967 Arab UN plan. India too support that plan. Personally Israel should not be taking Jewish settlements in Palestine areas. Its good that Obama Won. Or else Netanyahu would have ordered more.
But in security and retaliations i wish India was more like Israel. People life is more important.

Actually 1948 plan is replaced by 1967 Arab UN plan. India too support that plan. Personally Israel should not be taking Jewish settlements in Palestine areas. Its good that Obama Won. Or else Netanyahu would have ordered more.
But in security and retaliations i wish India was more like Israel. People life is more important.

Thanks for Correcting Me .Netanyahu has been a member of Sayeret Matkal , and is a highly Trained Military Man . for them solution of every problem is war which is bad for everyone . let us hope the issue can be resolved peacefully and Obama keeps netanyahu on a short leash ,

Back
Top Bottom