What's new

Babrra Massacre

How do you know they all went to India? So all the Hindu legislators communicated officially to Jinnah that they have left for India? And remember, Jinnah dismissed the government on Aug 22, 1947. We are supposed to believe that the Hindus en-masse informed Jinnah "We are leaving to India. Now you can screw our leader and government!!".

Required majority where? clarify this point. How is his government in minority without a no-confidence motion? So that gives license every Governor-General to simply dismiss government and later claim that the government is in minority?

Are you serious?! That is a real reason to dismiss a democratically elected government? When the province became part of Pakistan only 7 days ago?

The reason alleged was that the government cannot be allowed to be anti-Pakistan when people have clearly made a decision in the referendum. The question arises, why did referendum take place in just NWFP and not all provinces even where Muslim League got majority?
The only reasonable answer that I could find to this question is that Congress(not the provincial government, the INC) agreed for that to happen.

How is this point relevant? They are legislators period.

Before the referendum actually took place, Dr. Khan Sahib had famously said that he would resign from his post if Pakistan got 30% of the electorate. As shown by the last piece, Pakistan ended up polling more than 50% of the total electorate showing that the Pushtuns were overwhelmingly in favor of Pakistan. It was in the aftermath of the resounding defeat for the Congress that Dr. Khan Sahib declared that he didn’t have to resign because he commanded a legislative majority (a situation analogous in many ways to General Musharraf’s notorious re-election to the office of the president in 2007 by a legislature that was no longer representative).

As for claims about “impropriety” of “referendum”, Dr. Khan Sahib himself agreed that the referendum was as proper or improper as the election that had gotten Dr. Khan sahib into power and this was promptly reported to the Viceroy by Rob Lockhart, Congress’ governor of choice (Congress had campaigned for the removal of Sir Olaf Caroe and appointment of Rob Lockhart in his place). Lockhart went on to advise Dr. Khan Sahib that the right and proper thing to do was to resign immediately. The governor also expressed concern that the continuation of a ministry so utterly hostile to the new state would be untenable and that the Viceroy should consider dismissing the NWFP government under section 93 which would be the best course available. Jinnah was repulsed by the idea of dismissing the legislative assembly whole-scale and he and Liaqat Ali Khan suggested instead that if given a chance Muslim League could form a coalition government with non-Muslim representatives which would give the Muslim League legislative majority and thereby bypass the section 93 dismissal. Since there was no constitutional requirement for an assembly session before the budget session in 1948, the Muslim League would have ample opportunity to re-align politically and gain a legislative majority. Rob Lockhart was of the view that if a change was to be made in fitness of things, it had to be made quickly because he recalled the Dr. Khan Sahib had warned of a mass movement which he “would try and keep non-violent”(Minutes of the Viceroy’s twenty third Miscellaneous Meeting Mountbatten Papers- also found in “Transfer of Power Papers, No 278, Volume XII, 405-409″ and “Jinnah Papers Volume IV Appendix IV.1″).

Here it is pertinent to quote Kanji Dwarkadas, a staunch Indian nationalist in his own right, who writing D G Pole on 26th July, 1947 said: “… an American journalist, a very reasonable and sound man, who has returned to Delhi from the Frontier has told me that …the Frontier referendum was run on fair lines and not as Dr. Khan Sahib and Abdul Ghaffar Khan have explained it. He found Dr. Khan Sahib to be muddled headed and both Khan brothers are now rather sore with the Congress for having let them down. The Muslim Leaguers don’t want Afghanistan to interfere.” (US National Archives 845.00/8-747, also quoted as appendix to Jinnah Papers Volume IV Annex IV.1).

Read this it is with references

I don't who the CM of NWFP, I only said people voted for Bacha Khan.

@Monkey D Luffy are Khan Sahib and Bacha Khan different people.

yes bacha khan is khan abdul ghaffar khan .. and khan sahib is different

Last edited by a moderator:
Before the referendum actually took place, Dr. Khan Sahib had famously said that he would resign from his post if Pakistan got 30% of the electorate. As shown by the last piece, Pakistan ended up polling more than 50% of the total electorate showing that the Pushtuns were overwhelmingly in favor of Pakistan. It was in the aftermath of the resounding defeat for the Congress that Dr. Khan Sahib declared that he didn’t have to resign because he commanded a legislative majority (a situation analogous in many ways to General Musharraf’s notorious re-election to the office of the president in 2007 by a legislature that was no longer representative).

As for claims about “impropriety” of “referendum”, Dr. Khan Sahib himself agreed that the referendum was as proper or improper as the election that had gotten Dr. Khan sahib into power and this was promptly reported to the Viceroy by Rob Lockhart, Congress’ governor of choice (Congress had campaigned for the removal of Sir Olaf Caroe and appointment of Rob Lockhart in his place). Lockhart went on to advise Dr. Khan Sahib that the right and proper thing to do was to resign immediately. The governor also expressed concern that the continuation of a ministry so utterly hostile to the new state would be untenable and that the Viceroy should consider dismissing the NWFP government under section 93 which would be the best course available. Jinnah was repulsed by the idea of dismissing the legislative assembly whole-scale and he and Liaqat Ali Khan suggested instead that if given a chance Muslim League could form a coalition government with non-Muslim representatives which would give the Muslim League legislative majority and thereby bypass the section 93 dismissal. Since there was no constitutional requirement for an assembly session before the budget session in 1948, the Muslim League would have ample opportunity to re-align politically and gain a legislative majority. Rob Lockhart was of the view that if a change was to be made in fitness of things, it had to be made quickly because he recalled the Dr. Khan Sahib had warned of a mass movement which he “would try and keep non-violent”(Minutes of the Viceroy’s twenty third Miscellaneous Meeting Mountbatten Papers- also found in “Transfer of Power Papers, No 278, Volume XII, 405-409″ and “Jinnah Papers Volume IV Appendix IV.1″).

Here it is pertinent to quote Kanji Dwarkadas, a staunch Indian nationalist in his own right, who writing D G Pole on 26th July, 1947 said: “… an American journalist, a very reasonable and sound man, who has returned to Delhi from the Frontier has told me that …the Frontier referendum was run on fair lines and not as Dr. Khan Sahib and Abdul Ghaffar Khan have explained it. He found Dr. Khan Sahib to be muddled headed and both Khan brothers are now rather sore with the Congress for having let them down. The Muslim Leaguers don’t want Afghanistan to interfere.” (US National Archives 845.00/8-747, also quoted as appendix to Jinnah Papers Volume IV Annex IV.1).

He read it already and he knew the truth :)

:what: do you mean 11 members are a large number not to be noticed for movement?

NO. i dont support him for the shooting.

Their political rivalry resulted in shooting at protesters.

i do hold both Qayum and Bacha Khan and his Bro responsible for the shoot out.

It is an improvement that you atleast partially blame double barrel khan.
What if jinnah was arrested, lets say by red shirts, and muslim league had decided to have protest procession and Khan sahab had ordered to shoot at them , and hundreds of muslim leagui are killed...i dont think you could have blamed jinnah in jail if such situation had happened.
Red shirts digested it to demonstrate non-violence while Muslim league had history of violence with hindus.....

I don't who the CM of NWFP, I only said people voted for Bacha Khan.

@Monkey D Luffy are Khan Sahib and Bacha Khan different people.

:lol:

this is the level of your knowledge.

Bacha Khan was Ghafar Khan, Khan Sahab was his brother who was CM with a minority coalition govt both the times

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an improvement that you atleast partially blame double barrel khan.
What if jinnah was arrested, lets say by red shirts, and muslim league had decided to have protest procession and Khan sahab had ordered to shoot at them , and hundreds of muslim leagui are killed...i dont think you could have blamed jinnah in jail if such situation had happened.
Red shirts digested it to demonstrate non-violence while Muslim league had history of violence with hindus.....

If that had happened the red shirts would have fired as well.

Mr. Khan sahab was arming the red shirts already.
weapons licenses were issued immensly by him during his govt to red shirts.

alas Bacha Khan had worked only for his own family power that is still followed by his sons/grandsons.

The Bilour family is hindkowan and sadly all its potential future CMs are being killed.

one is but at loss to ask why only Hindkowan ANP leaders are killed?

this is the level of your knowledge.

Bacha Khan was Ghafar Khan, Khan Sahab was his brother who was CM with a minority coalition govt both the times

Don't try to be smart, I never mentioned the name of Chief Minister of NWFP. :girl_wacko:

Don't try to be smart, I never mentioned the name of Chief Minister of NWFP. :girl_wacko:

dahhhh eggs on your face because you dint even know who was CM of NWFP and you were just posting comments from other readers

If that had happened the red shirts would have fired as well.

Mr. Khan sahab was arming the red shirts already.
weapons licenses were issued immensly by him during his govt to red shirts.

alas Bacha Khan had worked only for his own family power that is still followed by his sons/grandsons.

The Bilour family is hindkowan and sadly all its potential future CMs are being killed.

one is but at loss to ask why only Hindkowan ANP leaders are killed?

Any proof that red shirts were arming themeselves? Why they didnt use it?
And stop calling bilours hindkowans, whatever their roots might be, they are more pakhtuns than many, more pakhtun than you could ever be. Why they are targeted? You should ask this question from TTP. Moreover more than 800 members of ANP are killed by talibans, how many of them were bilours?

Imran khan or should i say case of whole Niazi tribe is different. Mianwali is a Niazi majority district and in its isa khel tehsil they make 90%. As my district is neighbour to mianwali and we are cousins of niazis so i have frequently visited mianwali for various purposes. Their mother tongue is seraiki but they can also speak pakhto, i.e they are bilingual. More they are culturally pashtuns with some influences of seraiki. And niazis claim that they are pure pakhtuns, not mixture. One member here is rehan falcon niazi, you can confirm this from him.
By the way search AQ khan and pathan in youtube, you would find his interviews in which he says that he is pathan and he is afraid from no one. From where you have heard that he claims to be persian.

*this time i expect a sensible reply otherwise i would simply put you in my ignore list

i will give u the sources where he says abdul qadeer khan is mohajir too.. now mohajir and pathan seem to be a very different term isnt it especially for u
I am Still Mohajir Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan - YouTube
on the other hand niazis i have seen dont speak pashto .. dont spew bs with some exception who might have learnt it by communicating with the pakhtuns in the neighboruing areas.. imran khan doesnt speak pakhto, atta ullahj hasnt sung any single pakhto song .. these are the famous ones.cmon dont bring niazi from afghanistan i m pretty sure he can speak pakhto but plz niazi in mianwali have lost their language and have adopted seraiki beacuse they have mixed with seraiki people and that is how people loose their language .. ..why dont u get them geneticlaly tested they will be somewhere between seraiki people of that area and pakhtuns of neighboruing areas and i m pretty sure u agree on this fact ... if not that u just dont want to accept any reality .i dont care put me in ignore list as if u r my babe. i knwo u r afraid of me because till now i have dominated u in everything .u just show ur afghani fake lies and i give u all the proofs ... u have never given me any proof scared coward afghoni

and this is where he says his family came along shahb ud din ghauri and ghauri in ur eyes might be afghani but the real facts and historians of that time clearly state who they are that is persians..
Any International Laws, that Could Prosecute A Q Khan?

i respect him but he has give nine different views abt his ancestors by himself ..so yeah i dont care put me in ignore list because all the people over here know who should be ignored and who shouldnt be

dahhhh eggs on your face because you dint even know who was CM of NWFP and you were just posting comments from other readers

He was still making point. You on the other hand is arguing out of patriotism emotions....
Islam says that one murder is murder of entire insaniyat, while double barrel khan killed atleast 600 innocent unarmed people...

i will give u the sources where he says abdul qadeer khan is mohajir too.. now mohajir and pathan seem to be a very different term isnt it especially for u
I am Still Mohajir Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan - YouTube
on the other hand niazis i have seen dont speak pashto .. dont spew bs with some exception who might have learnt it by communicating with the pakhtuns in the neighboruing areas.. imran khan doesnt speak pakhto, atta ullahj hasnt sung any single pakhto song .. these are the famous ones.cmon dont bring niazi from afghanistan i m pretty sure he can speak pakhto but plz niazi in mianwali have lost their language and have adopted seraiki beacuse they have mixed with seraiki people and that is how people loose their language .. ..why dont u get them geneticlaly tested they will be somewhere between seraiki people of that area and pakhtuns of neighboruing areas and i m pretty sure u agree on this fact ... if not that u just dont want to accept any reality .i dont care put me in ignore list as if u r my babe. i knwo u r afraid of me because till now i have dominated u in everything .u just show ur afghani fake lies and i give u all the proofs ... u have never given me any proof scared coward afghoni

and this is where he says his family came along shahb ud din ghauri and ghauri in ur eyes might be afghani but the real facts and historians of that time clearly state who they are that is persians..
Any International Laws, that Could Prosecute A Q Khan?

i respect him but he has give nine different views abt his ancestors by himself ..so yeah i dont care put me in ignore list because all the people over here know who should be ignored and who shouldnt be

Dafa ho jao yar, har waqt bakwas karte rehte ho. Dont ever quote me again. I am putting you in ignore list.

Any proof that red shirts were arming themeselves? Why they didnt use it?
And stop calling bilours hindkowans, whatever their roots might be, they are more pakhtuns than many, more pakhtun than you could ever be. Why they are targeted? You should ask this question from TTP. Moreover more than 800 members of ANP are killed by talibans, how many of them were bilours?

out of 800 only the Bilour family ANP leaders were future CMs of NWFP/KPK. their killing smells are rat.

the remaining number killed were in NO way match for Asfandyar family for contesting for CM.

and oh for your information Bilour family is harcore Hindkowans aka Pishoris aka sherdari NOT Pukhtuns.

Its really funny that now Monkey the Luffy who was declaring a Pukhtun member here a NON Pukhtun because he cant speak proper Pashto whereas you are now terming Bilour family as Pukhtuns :laugh: they also cant speak pashto neither they are Pukhtuns by blood.

This is one of the reasons they are being targeted.

Nobody including Khan Sahib and Bacha Khan now dispute the results of referendum. As I asked before, why a referendum in NWFP alone? Why not in other provinces? And why will a referendum invalidate a government? A referendum is by definition a question referred to electorate without depending on the mandate to a government.

Khan Sahib might have said that he would resign if the referendum was won by Pakistan. There are many questions around this: Did he say that before boycotting the referendum or after? Did he say he would resign or his government would resign? In any case he need not legally resign unless he loses the confidence of the house, which was not demonstrated. So Khan Sahib was technically right.

Jinnah's dismissal of the government without dismissing assembly(and then giving them 6 months to prove majority) was more undemocratic than calling fresh elections and asking for people's mandate again. Your Hamdani is like a defence lawyer. He will just throw in arguments as soon as he finds something in Jinnah's defence without any regard to the full picture.

:what: do you mean 11 members are a large number not to be noticed for movement?
Where is the legality? That is akin to dismissing a government because some legislators went on a vacation.

He was still making point. You on the other hand is arguing out of patriotism emotions....
Islam says that one murder is murder of entire insaniyat, while double barrel khan killed atleast 600 innocent unarmed people...

Dafa ho jao yar, har waqt bakwas karte rehte ho. Dont ever quote me again. I am putting you in ignore list.

i didnt quote u idiot u replied me ur self.. i dont give a flying fruck abt u .. ..did i quote him cmon get lost ... i dont like talking to afghanis as they are like chura christians in front of me

luffyyyyyyy read it idiot

i didnt quote u idiot u replied me ur self.. i dont give a flying fruck abt u .. ..did i quote him cmon get lost ... i dont like talking to afghanis as they are like chura christians in front of me

Back
Top Bottom