What's new

Babrra Massacre

@Monkey D Luffy I used to have a completely different image of pashtuns. I have to thank your posts over the past few months that I have a more balanced view of Pashtuns.

BTW Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan is highly respected in India and the first non citizen to b awarded the bharat ratna - india's highest civilian award.

Yes, Indians respect him a lots, he didn't play politics based on hatred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe me Pakhtun intelligentsia has compeletly different views than talibans or faujified pathans like abu zolfiqar or spring onion.

:lol: say it paid goons NOT intelligentsia.

even Afghanistanis hate ANP. They consider it Pakistani political party.

Luffy stop living in denial. Bacha khan was working for own family POWER NOT for Pukhtuns.

She is not sure, it is her theory that any one could be targeting bilours because they are hindkis, she is also hinting that ANP own leadership might be behind on bilours...if you ask me it is bs theory.
Peshawer is basically a hindko city , so is kohat. The rural areas of the district was always pakhtun. Pashtuns have migrated to the city in large number in recent decades and have upset the balance. I still think hindkowans make majority in peshawer city.
Pashtuns hindkowan relations are brotherly , peshawer is not karachi.

Monkey there are many factors working around so yes anyone can kill them. its responsibility of the govt to find out and its responsibility of Asfandyar not to run like cowards and come back to Pesh.

And yes Peshawar has full harmoney with each other and we also dont play kabul card here.

Bilours might be sidelined by utmanzai but killing them? What is your explaination of ahasanullah ahsan claiming responsibility for attacks on bilours? What is the role of TTP in all this?

:lol: luffy why are you hiding behind words like utmanzai? why not say Bacha Khans.

as far as TTP its a terrorist group and unjustly killing everyone.

there are 100% possibility of its involvment and along with some political instigators too.

Bilours did NOT deserve that.

What are your thoughts on ulema of deoband? They not only opposed idea of Pakistan but also called jinnah kafir e azam....its unfair to single out khudai khidmatgars

i consider them shyt. they are biggest enemies of Pakistan :angry: these fat belly idiots opposed Pakistan and now sucking our blood.

Even maududi was anti pakistan and used the choicest of words for jinnah. But I see no reason to hail a bigot.

The difference between Mududi and Bacha Khan is that the later was not propogating Islam.

You might had praised mududi as well but the irony is that he propogated islam be it in any form that is another debate.

The fact is that majority Indians do have dislike for Islam.

Monkey there are many factors working around so yes anyone can kill them. its responsibility of the govt to find out and its responsibility of Asfandyar not to run like cowards and come back to Pesh.

And yes Peshawar has full harmoney with each other and we also dont play kabul card here.

What investigation? When TTP spokesperson claims the responsibility, it is believed that they have done it. When malala was targeted, some theories were floating around that army has done it to make excuse for north waziristan operation even though TTP had claimed the responsibility.
Your hate for bacha khan and his family is making you paranoid.

:lol: luffy why are you hiding behind words like utmanzai? why not say Bacha Khans.

as far as TTP its a terrorist group and unjustly killing everyone.

there are 100% possibility of its involvment and along with some political instigators too.

Bilours did NOT deserve that.

i consider them shyt. they are biggest enemies of Pakistan :angry: these fat belly idiots opposed Pakistan and now sucking our blood.

The difference between Mududi and Bacha Khan is that the later was not propogating Islam.

You might had praised mududi as well but the irony is that he propogated islam be it in any form that is another debate.

The fact is that majority Indians do have dislike for Islam.

You are not a deobandi? It would be rude to ask of your sect but if you are comfortable then tell us. Jinnah and muslim league can not rival deoband's services to islam, unlike jinnah and co they were also anti-imperialists.

What investigation? When TTP spokesperson claims the responsibility, it is believed that they have done it. When malala was targeted, some theories were floating around that army has done it to make excuse for north waziristan operation even though TTP had claimed the responsibility.
Your hate for bacha khan and his family is making you paranoid.

:) and people like you and bacha khans believed malala conspiracy theories.

as far as bacha khan is concerned i do NOT like him neither i consider him my leader he was NOT.

he was NOT a Pakistani hence i dont see any reason why he should be commorated by us.

hate is too precious an emotion for me i dont waste it on people like bacha khan or for that matter anyone unworthy of the emotion.

You are not a deobandi? It would be rude to ask of your sect but if you are comfortable then tell us. Jinnah and muslim league can not rival deoband's services to islam, unlike jinnah and co they were also anti-imperialists.

bwahahahahah NO i am NOT deo bandi or any such shyt. am a simple Muslim believe in Quran and NOT any mododi shododi.

and heck deoband has NO services for islam.

All these catchy phrases.

Gandhi is not considered bigger freeedom fighter than Bacha Khan . it has all to do with his anti-Pakistan stand simple as that.

I always believe Pakistan's creation was good for us but I still respect Bacha Khan for not supporting hate-infested politics

@Monkey D Luffy I used to have a completely different image of pashtuns. I have to thank your posts over the past few months that I have a more balanced view of Pashtuns.

BTW Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan is highly respected in India and the first non citizen to b awarded the bharat ratna - india's highest civilian award.

i think u need to talk to pashtuns from pakistan not from afghanistan .. as their mindsets are pretty different ..u shudnt come to a conclusion regarding all pakhtuns when u r only taking views of an afghan pakhtun in consideration....except this one afghan pakhtun most of the others are pakistanis on this forum ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I always believe Pakistan was created and it was good for us but I still respect Bacha Khan for not supporting hate-infested politics.

Your own opinion you have the right. but the politics of hate was created by your Hindu politicians.

even your own people blame them for creation of Pakistan.

Your own opinion you have the right. but the politics of hate was created by your Hindu politicians.

It was Muslim League who started Direct Action day engulfing 1 million people to death. Creation of Pakistan was good, if it was delayed it would still happened later on and deadlier.

bro i think u have got extremely good knowledge abt what u r saying .. i would have helped u against these afghanis and indians if i had any knowldge regarding this thing that u guys are discussing.. but keep it up u have given them really good replies and i hope for once indians can stop interefering in every thread

:what: whatever you said is fit for your worship of bacha khan.

Bacha khan was NOT a Pakistani. thats all i have no reason for supporting bacha khan.

Sorry i got carried away with humour :).
He might not be pakistani for you but he was a pakhtun and you are also a pakhtun, is'nt?
Come to think of it you will be having no regard or love for any pakhtun historical of figure of afghanistan e.g ahmad shah abdali?

:what: whatever you said is fit for your worship of bacha khan.

Bacha khan was NOT a Pakistani. thats all i have no reason for supporting bacha khan.

true

on the other hand some fools think that mutalaya pakistan is a lie while mutalaya hindustan is very true written by bacha khan and co..these two members that u r arguing with make everything according to their will and choice ... they never accept facts that have been confirmed by every body except the facts they have devised themselves.. gandhi is most hated in india and the reason y is not known by anybody .. people abuse him so openly that in order to save his image they had to make a movie lage raho munnabhai:omghaha: ,,doesny anybody disagree with this statment

Back
Top Bottom