What's new

Babrra Massacre

Sorry i got carried away with humour :).
He might not be pakistani for you but he was a pakhtun and you are also a pakhtun, is'nt?
Come to think of it you will be having no regard or love for any pakhtun historical of figure of afghanistan e.g ahmad shah abdali?

i have alot of regard for historical Afghan Pukhtun figures. even ahmed shah masood despite the fact he was not pukhtun.

Most of taliban are also pukhtuns. my point is that i can not support bacha khan just because he was a pukhtun.

My country is Pakistan and anyone that was or is against Pakistan doesnt find any support from me.

my ethnicity does not mean i will support a person from my ethnicity if he is even against my country.

when it comes to fair support within Pakistan obviously i will stand with my ethnic community against those who are targeting them unjustly just like the karachi example.

hope you understood the point and one more thing luffy you will have to decide your nationality because despite being Pukhtuns we are not Afghanistanis neither Afghanistani pukhtuns are Pakistanis.

i have alot of regard for historical Afghan Pukhtun figures. even ahmed shah masood despite the fact he was not pukhtun.

Most of taliban are also pukhtuns. my point is that i can not support bacha khan just because he was a pukhtun.

My country is Pakistan and anyone that was or is against Pakistan doesnt find any support from me.

my ethnicity does not mean i will support a person from my ethnicity if he is even against my country.

when it comes to fair support within Pakistan obviously i will stand with my ethnic community against those who are targeting them unjustly just like the karachi example.

hope you understood the point and one more thing luffy you will have to decide your nationality because despite being Pukhtuns we are not Afghanistanis neither Afghanistani pukhtuns are Pakistanis.

Fair enough. You have pretty much summarized your pakhtun self in the post and i have to say it is quite balanced one. Sorry for comparing you with likes of Abu Zolfiqar.
About bacha khan, well dont support him or love but i hope you also wont disrespect him (you know pakistanis call him names).
And i am pakistani by nationality, afghanistan has just special place in every heart of pashtun.

Fair enough. You have pretty much summarized your pakhtun self in the post and i have to say it is quite balanced one. Sorry for comparing you with likes of Abu Zolfiqar.
About bacha khan, well dont support him or love but i hope you also wont disrespect him (you know pakistanis call him names).
And i am pakistani by nationality, afghanistan has just special place in every heart of pashtun.

1.Abu Zulfiqar is a nice persona and a good pukhtun.
i dont mind comparing with him
2. As far as name calling even you call names to other Pakistanis just because they dont support bacha khan. so one should not bother about name calling. that does not lessens the stature of a person.
even non-muslims call names to our Prophet (PBUH). that does not affect his stature.

3. The bloodline has a special place not the locality i believe

1.Abu Zulfiqar is a nice persona and a good pukhtun.
i dont mind comparing with him
2. As far as name calling even you call names to other Pakistanis just because they dont support bacha khan. so one should not bother about name calling. that does not lessens the stature of a person.
even non-muslims call names to our Prophet (PBUH). that does not affect his stature.

3. The bloodline has a special place not the locality i believe

Well Afghanistan is the only country in the entire history that we pakhtuns have founded. Why do you think famous pashtun journalists of pakistan also happen to be expert analyst on Afghanistan?

Well Afghanistan is the only country in the entire history that we pakhtuns have founded. Why do you think famous pashtun journalists of pakistan also happen to be expert analyst on Afghanistan?

:))))) only one is regarded as expert and you know who he is. the only reason was that at that time he was the only one who used to visit those areas.

I regards some other non journalists more informed about the situation than few media names.

as far as the country of Afghanistan. my only concern is that Pukhtuns there had been deprived of their just rights despite the fact as per your claim it was founded by pukhtuns

:))))) only one is regarded as expert and you know who he is. the only reason was that at that time he was the only one who used to visit those areas.

I regards some other non journalists more informed about the situation than few media names.

as far as the country of Afghanistan. my only concern is that Pukhtuns there had been deprived of their just rights despite the fact as per your claim it was founded by pukhtuns

I dont think you feel concerned for pakhtuns on other side at all, i am sure you dislike them because they dont recognize your pakistan...

I dont think you feel concerned for pakhtuns on other side at all, i am sure you dislike them because they dont recognize your pakistan...

Not at all.

The Pukhtuns on other side do not have much issues with us.

only few vested elements who get paid and benefits use such slogans.

anyway i dont have any dislike for then for enthnicity.

my opposition starts when it come to their nationality and our nationality.

Back
Top Bottom