What's new

Babrra Massacre

Havi the funny, he pretend to know more about my city than people actually living there. :omghaha:

the same goes for u ..i think u act like u know pakistan inside out even more than india and u think us who are pakistanis know nothing right!!!:enjoy:

out of 800 only the Bilour family ANP leaders were future CMs of NWFP/KPK. their killing smells are rat.

the remaining number killed were in NO way match for Asfandyar family for contesting for CM.

and oh for your information Bilour family is harcore Hindkowans aka Pishoris aka sherdari NOT Pukhtuns.

Its really funny that now Monkey the Luffy who was declaring a Pukhtun member here a NON Pukhtun because he cant speak proper Pashto whereas you are now terming Bilour family as Pukhtuns :laugh: they also cant speak pashto neither they are Pukhtuns by blood.

This is one of the reasons they are being targeted.

Talibans are least bothered about ethnicity, they have targeted bilours because they belong to ANP not because they are hindkis.
And dear i have spent years in peshawer, all pishoris including bilours are fluent in pakhto. If you ask me bilours are more dear to me, more pakhtun to me than faujified pathans here.
If you have any conspiracy theory behind bilour targeting, then share, i would read it for amusement.

Talibans are least bothered about ethnicity, they have targeted bilours because they belong to ANP not because they are hindkis.
And dear i have spent years in peshawer, all pishoris including bilours are fluent in pakhto. If you ask me bilours are more dear to me, more pakhtun to me than faujified pathans here.
If you have any conspiracy theory behind bilour targeting, then share, i would read it for amusement.

:laugh: NO bilours still cant speak proper Pashto,

and YES there are thousands of possibilities that Bilours are being targeted by anyone because they were and are potential future CMs of NWFP/KPK. Unlike childeren of Bacha Khan who are imposed on us.

and oh by the why Taliban dint target Hoti/Asfandyar wali?

why only Hindkowan Bilour family of ANP?

:laugh: NO bilours still cant speak proper Pashto,

and YES there are thousands of possibilities that Bilours are being targeted by anyone because they were and are potential future CMs of NWFP/KPK. Unlike childeren of Bacha Khan who are imposed on us.

and oh by the why Taliban dint target Hoti/Asfandyar wali?

why only Hindkowan Bilour family of ANP?

Come on both asfandyar and hoti have been targeted and survived.
I do agree with you that it has become family politics in ANP, some other individual other than bacha khan's family should become head of party...wait...dont tell me you are suspecting afandyar or hoti for attacks on bilours? Lol

i didnt quote u idiot u replied me ur self.. i dont give a flying fruck abt u .. ..did i quote him cmon get lost ... i dont like talking to afghanis as they are like chura christians in front of me

you mean to say 'chura christians' are inferior to you? are you better than them, your fellow Pakistanis? :frown: lakh lanat

This is one of the reasons they are being targeted.

@Monkey D Luffy you like to blame every mohajir in karachi when mqm b*****ds kill pakhtuns. If this is true then should hindkos start blaming their pakhtun brothers in the valley for what some nutjob TTP roach does? hope you start to realize we're all in it together against these murderers, whatever ethnic group they belong to. sooner rather than later, hopefully.

thanks for the insight Jana, never knew TTP's assasination of siyaasi leaders had an ethnic dimension to it. but what do you mean pakhtuns 'invaded' peshawar? :undecided: Its always been pakhtun dominated. the only time I've read it wasn't was when it was called purushpur and hindus lived there some hundred years before christ. but after it was always inhabited by majority pakhtun and hindkwan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Spring Onion
Some one told me that ISI was behind basheer bilour murder, i rejected it as conspiracy theory, what are your thoughts?

Come on both asfandyar and hoti have been targeted and survived.
I do agree with you that it has become family politics in ANP, some other individual other than bacha khan's family should become head of party...wait...dont tell me you are suspecting afandyar or hoti for attacks on bilours? Lol

:))))))))))))))

tell me why only Bilours?

after killing Bashir Bilour now their target is Haroon Bilour a young fresh blood from Hindkowan ANP party who is also foreign qualified.

time for ANP to give driving seat to Bilour family

Despite of this brutal suppression they didnt resort to violence and revenge, admirable is'nt?

@Monkey D Luffy I used to have a completely different image of pashtuns. I have to thank your posts over the past few months that I have a more balanced view of Pashtuns.

BTW Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan is highly respected in India and the first non citizen to b awarded the bharat ratna - india's highest civilian award.

@Spring Onion
Some one told me that ISI was behind basheer bilour murder, i rejected it as conspiracy theory, what are your thoughts?

My thoughts are based on my sources and my sources were more content with having Bilours getting ANP matters into hands.

There are no appearnt reasons for any agency to target them, whereas Bilours' competators for big slots do have many ambitions to stop them from becoming CM.

@Monkey D Luffy I used to have a completely different image of pashtuns. I have to thank your posts over the past few months that I have a more balanced view of Pashtuns.

BTW Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan is highly respected in India and the first non citizen to b awarded the bharat ratna - india's highest civilian award.

He was against Pakistan and Pro India so there is every reason that India support and praise him.

the funny thing is that even those Indians who hate Gandhi , likes Bacha Khan for very reason that he was Pro Hindu India

you mean to say 'chura christians' are inferior to you? are you better than them, your fellow Pakistanis? :frown: lakh lanat

@Monkey D Luffy you like to blame every mohajir in karachi when mqm b*****ds kill pakhtuns. If this is true then should hindkos start blaming their pakhtun brothers in the valley for what some nutjob TTP roach does? hope you start to realize we're all in it together against these murderers, whatever ethnic group they belong to. sooner rather than later, hopefully.

thanks for the insight Jana, never knew TTP's assasination of siyaasi leaders had an ethnic dimension to it. but what do you mean pakhtuns 'invaded' peshawar? :undecided: Its always been pakhtun dominated. the only time I've read it wasn't was when it was called purushpur and hindus lived there some hundred years before christ. but after it was always inhabited by majority pakhtun and hindkwan , no?

She is not sure, it is her theory that any one could be targeting bilours because they are hindkis, she is also hinting that ANP own leadership might be behind on bilours...if you ask me it is bs theory.
Peshawer is basically a hindko city , so is kohat. The rural areas of the district was always pakhtun. Pashtuns have migrated to the city in large number in recent decades and have upset the balance. I still think hindkowans make majority in peshawer city.
Pashtuns hindkowan relations are brotherly , peshawer is not karachi.

He was against Pakistan and Pro India so there is every reason that India support and praise him.

the funny thing is that even those Indians who hate Gandhi , likes Bacha Khan for very reason that he was Pro Hindu India

He is considered a great freedom fighter. Called frontier Gandhi for his commitment to non violence. Pls don't get your hindu - muslim crap in every post.

Believe me Pakhtun intelligentsia has compeletly different views than talibans or faujified pathans like abu zolfiqar or spring onion.

He is considered a great freedom fighter. Called frontier Gandhi for his commitment to non violence. Pls don't get your hindu - muslim crap in every post.

All these catchy phrases.

Gandhi is not considered bigger freeedom fighter than Bacha Khan . it has all to do with his anti-Pakistan stand simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom