What's new

Babri Mosque will not be allowed anywhere in India: VHP

How many times we have to discuss Gujarat.

Serioulsy ppl let us take care of our people.Are those Muslims in Guj Pakistanis so that you care so much about them.

.I hate to tell this..but first take care of the Hindus,Sikhs,Christians,Shias,Ahmediya in your country and let us worry about Gujarat.

Dont hit your head on bricks wall It will increase your blood pressure:hitwall::disagree:
Babri Mosque is not belongs to Hindus not belongs to sikhs or Christians it belongs to Muslims if somebody trying to abuse in any way I will definately condemn it

Muslims are my brothers despite of their nationality. Do you have any problems with it.

Discussing about people and their statement who has no say in India. VHP can do nothing everyday is not Sunday.

Now who's got the real story, can anyone upload that Hindi written article's link. Punjabi written page would also do the blessing, if Hindi written article is harder to find. I would really appreciate it very much.

You remember? Maybe the Supreme Court of India only told you & forgot to tell the rest of us about their decision. Please spare us any more of your "remembered" thoughts.

Read my post again and the quote which I posted for and dont give me a chance to say that how stupid are you.

You got a source for this?

legit one?

Major Saab very respectfully, read my post again it is not to long. This is for you again. Peshe Khidmat he.

Yes Mr. indopak you are very right I remember Indian Supreme Court ordered to demolish (shaheed) the Babari Mosque.
Dont tell this, you know it very well waht happen to Muslims of Gujrat. When the shamefull things happens to Muslims in India nobody is there to protect them even police.

Dear jana can u scan and post the original letter pls. What thogadiya says is as credible as when geelani says Kashmir is not part of India. ie no one cares!!!!

Mystery is y would vhp send this to a Pakistani blogger. That too in Hindi. I didn't know u were this famous in vhp circles.. which is actually a very small circle.

And guys pls don't bring gujarat in this. India is not just gujarat

Praveen Togadia can say anything he wants - he is not exactly Rahul Gandhi. Mythologically, Ayodhya is the birthplace of Rama and holds the same resonance for Hindus as Mecca does for Muslims and Vatican City for Catholics. I just wish the Muslim leadership of India had ceded the land to the Hindus and moved their structure elsewhere - with today's technology it was possible. Unfortunately, the mosque was torn down. Now it will never be built. A temple is plausible - but definitely no mosque there.

this kind of statements are expected from VHS:angry:.. i dont know what they wanna prove by not allowing to built another babri masjid any where in india ? of course i have not heard any any plans to builld in the future. but if this statement is true many political leaders may give it a second thought for political leverage..

this kind of statements are expected from VHS:angry:.. i dont know what they wanna prove by not allowing to built another babri masjid any where in india ? of course i have not heard any any plans to builld in the future. but if this statement is true many political leaders may give it a second thought for political leverage..

Actually the VHP has not said it will not allow a mosque built in any part of India but rather they will not allow a mosque that is named after an invader of India.

Its just mis-communication thats doing rounds here.So chill friends

1. Im not a Hindu so no special bonds

2. I was just clarifying on the historical perspective not on politics I also don't know about court verdict, but answer my question Do you agree that there was a Hindu temple there and Babri Mosque was built on top of it?

Do NOT Agree !:no:

Plus, I DONT approve of what the RSS did
Mosque could've been expertly relocated as Jackdaws said but building another mosque again in that site will create insane amounts of violence and perhaps destroy the secular fabric of India irreparably

Building another mosque anywhere in India is perfectly fine.

Yes I definitely have problems when you can turn a blind eye to your "brothers" (Uighurs) suffering at the hands of China but crirticise India in the name of Ummah.

And first prevent your country men from writing "Kaafir" on the coffin of a dead Pakistani for the only reason he was a hindu.

And for your information Ayodhya belongs to Hindus because it is the birth place of Lord Ram and Babar mosque was built by destroying an existing temple.(in your own language as you said Babri belongs only to Muslims).

How can I prevent a person who want to make a sin this is his fault and I am not going to favor him and you are blaming my whole country for this BUT Babri Mosque is a mosque should be protected by Government, It is a Jama Masid - btw your post smells that you are one them who believe that Mosque should be shaheed / demolished for the sake of Ram Mandir.

Yes Babri mosque blongs to Muslims. But you said earlier in your post that your people - your country - dont interfere what happend now - you sound like a wishwa pareshad hindu boy. isnt it.

How can I prevent a person who want to make a sin this is his fault and I am not going to favor him and you are blaming my whole country for this BUT Babri Mosque is a mosque should be protected by Government, It is a Jama Masid - btw your post smells that you are one them who believe that Mosque should be shaheed / demolished for the sake of Ram Mandir.

I dont believe in demolising the mosque.But I believe in Muslims agreeing to a temple on that land and Hindus building a mosque for them in some other place.

Yes Babri mosque blongs to Muslims. But you said earlier in your post that your people - your country - dont interfere what happend now - you sound like a wishwa pareshad hindu boy. isnt it.

As much as you are a Ummah fanboi..I am a VHP fanboi.Any problems in that.? ;)

p.s.: I still dont know why I am discussing an internal matter of India with a Pakistani. :undecided:

Plus, I DONT approve of what the RSS did
Mosque could've been expertly relocated as Jackdaws said but building another mosque again in that site will create insane amounts of violence and perhaps destroy the secular fabric of India irreparably

Building another mosque anywhere in India is perfectly fine.

And what make you believe that after Babri Masjid demolition, it is not broken irreparably?:cheesy:
Do you think 200 million Indian Muslims are not part of secular fabric?:azn: Or 200 million is small number, and can be ignored?:P

Back
Top Bottom