What's new

Babri Mosque will not be allowed anywhere in India: VHP

Look how allies happen to exist ?:P

If so then why not accept the court order? Why shy of a court verdict?

I'd accept the court order without a flinch - whatever it is, irrespective of my personal beliefs. But no court will pass an order anytime soon.

And what make you believe that after Babri Masjid demolition, it is not broken irreparably?:cheesy:
Do you think 200 million Indian Muslims are not part of secular fabric?:azn: Or 200 million is small number, and can be ignored?:P

I totally agree that the fabric was torn asunder, but its trying to mend itself now, I do hope it happens.

But building another Mosque on top of it, will create a ****-storm of epic proportions

I'd accept the court order without a flinch - whatever it is, irrespective of my personal beliefs. But no court will pass an order anytime soon.

Yes, I believe so as well. It will be tossed to HC for the moment, for another 15-20 years and few more commissions to investigate over it.:coffee:

And what make you believe that after Babri Masjid demolition, it is not broken irreparably?:cheesy:
Do you think 200 million Indian Muslims are not part of secular fabric?:azn: Or 200 million is small number, and can be ignored?:P

As Sherlock would say, "The dog did not bark." If the secular fabric of India had broken, we would be in the throes of a Hindu-Muslim civil war.

As Sherlock would say, "The dog did not bark." If the secular fabric of India had broken, we would be in the throes of a Hindu-Muslim civil war.
Yaar it is broken NOT shredded!:smitten:
And Sherlock's dog did not bark on friends! Do not tell me that VHP is freind to muslims of India! They did bark quite often !

Yaar it is broken NOT shredded!:smitten:

1. Strongly agree

And now do not tell me that VHP is freind to muslims of India!

2. Of Course its not a friend to Muslims, its a religion-crazy right winged org

I don't get what the problem is, most Indians (including me) disagree with what the VHP has said, a mosque mosque should definaltey be built govt should provide appropriate funds.

But you have to be pragmatic, building a mosque on top of the temple again is simply not possible, and also please accept historic fact that Ayodha is extremely sacred to Hindu and long ago a Hindu temple did exist

:cheers:

Last edited:
Guys y r u fighting each other for some nonsense this thogadiya guy might or might not have said. The whole thread is a joke and jana must be laughing seeing the response.

Clarification: I meant "Strongly Agree" @Secular fabric torn but not shredded, wrote Disagree by mistake

The whole thread is a joke and jana must be laughing seeing the response.

Just because the thread is not tailored to your beliefs......doesn't mean it is a joke. Instead of attacking Jana, you should question why someone in your country is trying to cause religious tension.

Just because the thread is not tailored to your beliefs......doesn't mean it is a joke. Instead of attacking Jana, you should question why someone in your country is trying to cause religious tension.

Before jumping in read all the posts. Apart from few idiots no one gives a toss abt thogadiya. And when jana posts fm her blog saying vhp mailed her the letter in Hindi its like me saying taliban mailed me in pashtun saying they r going to take over Pakistan. I hope u get my point. Both not going to happen.

i am still waiting for jana post the pic of the letter!

i also googled for this news..i guess only jana was sent this mail by VHP...

Last edited:
Why not any other media reporting it? Just only one blog? VHP ,AHMEDABAD also DENIED THIS NEWS AS I HAVE PERSONALY CONTACTED THEM. .This Propaganda Not worthy of discussion. Guyz stop discussing this silly news. .Close the topic

Last edited:
I think the source issue has been clarified as the same news has been replicated in another source as well:

Amicable settlment for Ayodhya - Lucknow - City - The Times of India

VHP is going to follow the seers and all saints are clear - the Ram Mandir must be made at the same spot, there can be no mosque within the "shastriya seema" of Ayodhya and VHP will not allow another Babri - mosque named after an `invader' - anywhere in India, he reiterates, quoting the resolution passed at the three-day convention of the VHP held in Ayodhya last fortnight.

Anyway anybody claiming that a Ram Mandir existed on the location of the Babri Masjid or that Ram was born there... Please present any evidence in court. If you can prove that a Ram Mandir existed then you can build the temple. If you can't prove it, a mosque has to be rebuilt there.

Deal?

I

Anyway anybody claiming that a Ram Mandir existed on the location of the Babri Masjid or that Ram was born there... Please present any evidence in court. If you can prove that a Ram Mandir existed then you can build the temple. If you can't prove it, a mosque has to be rebuilt there.

Deal?

There is already a lot of evidence.Even the official ASI reports state that a temple existed there which pre- dates the mosque by atleast a 1000 years.

Back
Top Bottom