What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

@padamchen great dialogue from movie Thakrey. It is a great shame that his son and grandson (the baby penguin) are not half the man he was

After you slaughter your mummy for my biryani
I already told you I will serve beef biryani once you show me photo of you doing kar seva at Ayodhya. I won't cook it, I will order it online.

Otherwise I will serve chicken biryani even though I am a vegetarian

Ram ki mandir aur Laxmi ki Pooja?

tsk tsk tsk

Apna dharam bharash kar rahe hain ye moorkh
Ram is the avatar of Vishnu and Sita is the Avatar of Lakshmi.

Lakhmi is the goddess of wealth and the wife of Vishnu.

When you worship Ram you can't do it without worshiping Sita. This means you automatically worship Lakshmi.

One simple piece of advice Don't try to be Zakir Naik and teach Hinduism to Hindus.

Ram is the avatar of Vishnu and Sita is the Avatar of Lakshmi.

Lakhmi is the goddess of wealth and the wife of Vishnu.

When you worship Ram you can't do it without worshiping Sita. This means you automatically worship Lakshmi.

One simple piece of advice Don't try to be Zakir Naik and teach Hinduism to Hindus.

i was just asking a simple question. i am sure the Indian Supreme court has jurisdiction to judge whose morti is going to be put in the mosque

I already told you I will serve beef biryani once you show me photo of you doing kar seva at Ayodhya. I won't cook it, I will order it online.

Otherwise I will serve chicken biryani even though I am a vegetarian

Trolling aside.

I am sure that the pleasure you get from sticking it to us far exceeds any joy you would get worshiping there.

This is not a moment of joy for us. I have no regret that the Zafaryab Jilani fought the case to its logical end, even though it did not culminate in our favor.

There is no moral victory for us here. It is hard to even claim one, when we live in an immoral society. All we can do is close this chapter and move on. There are more pressing issues that we can focus on.

And yes, Benaras is next. Under the guise of access, the Muslim neighborhoods around the Gyan Vyapi mosque have being cleared. Soon access to the mosque will be limited under "safety" or "ASI guidelines". With no worshipers at the mosque, another case will be filed of adverse possession, and the same script will be enacted.

Sad times for us. Good times for you. But nothing lasts forever.

i was just asking a simple question. i am sure the Indian Supreme court has jurisdiction to judge whose morti is going to be put in the mosque
The Supreme Court has given the judgement to build the Ram Temple and the central government has formed a trust based on that judgement. Now everything will be done by the trust. The court or the government doesn't have any more role. Whose moorthi will be installed where is in the hands of the trust
i wish this issue continue next 50 years :lol:

This was a 150 year old case. The initial case was filled during British times. The case has now ended in Nov 2019. We are now just implementing the verdict. A grand temple will soon be built

The Supreme Court has given the judgement to build the Ram Temple and the central government has formed a trust based on that judgement. Now everything will be done by the trust. The court or the government doesn't have any more role. Whose moorthi will be installed where is in the hands of the trust

This was a 150 year old case. The initial case was filled during British times. The case has now ended in Nov 2019. We are now just implementing the verdict. A grand temple will soon be built
hope you guys have next plan for another mosque too :D

I am sure that the pleasure you get from sticking it to us far exceeds any joy you would get worshiping there.
I accept that there is a sense of schadenfreude. But you must remember this was a 150 year old case for one of the holiest shrine for Hindus in a Hindu majority country. Generations of Hindus wanted to worship there. Do you know the lead lawyer for the Hindu side was a 92 year old. Do you really think that he was just doing it for sticking it to the Muslims

There is no moral victory for us here. It is hard to even claim one, when we live in an immoral society. All we can do is close this chapter and move on. There are more pressing issues that we can focus on.
You got 5 acres of land to build a mosque or school or hospital or whatever you want. People like @jamahir always said that a hospital must be built. I am sure he would agree to build one in 5 acres of land that has been given.

And yes, Benaras is next. Under the guise of access, the Muslim neighborhoods around the Gyan Vyapi mosque have being cleared. Soon access to the mosque will be limited under "safety" or "ASI guidelines". With no worshipers at the mosque, another case will be filed of adverse possession, and the same script will be enacted.

Do you know that for decades Hindus worshipped Lord Ram through a small grill?

Do you understand how it must feel for a Hindu to see the remains of his Temple still visible at the side of the mosque?

Sad times for us. Good times for you. But nothing lasts forever.

Correct, the sad times of the mughal empire are now behind us. We have a government which doesn't have to worry about the Muslim Veto

hope you guys have next plan for another mosque too :D
Ayodhya to Jhanki hai, Kaashi Mathura baaki hai.

But like @xeuss says there may not be an overt destruction of the mosque. There will be legal ways. Kaashi is in Varanasi, the constituency of Narendra Modi and there is a huge redevelopment work going on in that area. A grand pathway to the main temple is being built so it is possible that the mosque will be consigned to the dustbin of history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom