What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

Sure let's not get into politics on this thread. As I told earlier I tagged you because I genuinely liked Bal Thakrey's stand on Ram Temple issue. He was one of the driving force of the movement and I respect him for that. I can't help if you can't take a genuine compliment to the founder of the party you support.

If you did not want to play politics you would have left it at admiring Balasaheb.

If you did not want to play politics you would have left it at admiring Balasaheb.
OK I apologize if you didn't like my comment on the son and grandson. Maybe we will have that discussion in the political corner thread some time in the future

OK I apologize if you didn't like my comment on the son and grandson. Maybe we will have that discussion in the political corner thread some time in the future

I just think we should keep our political differences out of this place.

I regret the years I spent fighting you guys in 2016-18.

This is detailed inside info that should not be available to Pakistanis.

You asked the same question as @xeuss and presumably checked what I said to him.

He also thought that he could trap me so I had my answer ready

I said Biryani. You wanted me to violate my religion so I asked you to do something you wouldn't normally do.
"You had your answer ready"?? Wooo So very clever of you...!

Are you ok with Gutterchaap Feku and company violating your religion?

India's beef exports rise under Modi govt despite Hindu vigilante campaign at home

Under the guise of access, the Muslim neighborhoods around the Gyan Vyapi mosque have being cleared. Soon access to the mosque will be limited under "safety" or "ASI guidelines". With no worshipers at the mosque, another case will be filed of adverse possession, and the same script will be enacted.

Sad times for us. Good times for you. But nothing lasts forever.
This is scary.

Generations of Hindus wanted to worship there. Do you know the lead lawyer for the Hindu side was a 92 year old. Do you really think that he was just doing it for sticking it to the Muslims
To answer your question - Yes.

Do you know that for decades Hindus worshipped Lord Ram through a small grill?

Do you understand how it must feel for a Hindu to see the remains of his Temple still visible at the side of the mosque?
How must it feel? Why don't you do your thing in the millions of temples that you have already?

Correct, the sad times of the mughal empire are now behind us. We have a government which doesn't have to worry about the Muslim Veto
Like he said, revel now while you can. Nothing lasts forever.

miir kyā saade haiñ bīmār hue jis ke sabab
usī attār ke londe se davā lete haiñ:hitwall:

Deport all muslim as 1000 years ago there were no muslims
Than deport all christians as 1500 years ago there were no christians
All sikhs as 500 years ago there were no sikhs
If a mosque can be handed over to hindhus over 500 years old claim with no written record left(or even possible) why not so the above next

I accept that there is a sense of schadenfreude. But you must remember this was a 150 year old case for one of the holiest shrine for Hindus in a Hindu majority country. Generations of Hindus wanted to worship there. Do you know the lead lawyer for the Hindu side was a 92 year old. Do you really think that he was just doing it for sticking it to the Muslims

The lead lawyer may have been doing it out of his conviction. But so was ours. I do not think that for you, or millions of your cohorts, that religious nature of the site mattered as much as the sheer joy you guys got to stick one to us.

Back
Top Bottom