What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

Hindus are cowards. They waited for years for a temple of their ideal lord Ram. I like Muslims. Had this been a case in any Muslim country, they would have bomb the structure and started building mosque next day. Coward Hindus waited for centuries.

This evening's NDTV India show of Ravish Kumar showed a woman dead of hunger at a railway station and her little son playing innocently around her. And here you are being happy about a temple being constructed.

We are happy because we are sure that you or Ravish kumar would have rushed to that place and adopted child by now.

Hindus are cowards. They waited for years for a temple of their ideal lord Ram. I like Muslims. Had this been a case in any Muslim country, they would have bomb the structure and started building mosque next day. Coward Hindus waited for centuries.

What will this achieve?

Ram sacrificed his thrown. He would surely sacrifice his temple for communal harmony in the country.

This evening's NDTV India show of Ravish Kumar showed a woman dead of hunger at a railway station and her little son playing innocently around her. And here you are being happy about a temple being constructed.
Muslims have got 5 acre land. They can construct a world class hospital.

Ravish Kumar can innaugurate it.

Most mosques are just buildings which can be removed for things like road construction or because the people have begun to worship the mosque itself.

In Syria the government forces have attacked mosques in the war because the mosques were being used by terrorists to attack the forces or civilians.

We are happy because we are sure that you or Ravish kumar would have rushed to that place and adopted child by now.

So what exactly is the job of the government if not for things like arranging a foster home or a relative's home for this boy ?

As a citizen I will pledge my eyes for donation when I die but I will not give donate money for others' treatment not only because my own resources are very limited but also because medical treatment ( free ) is the job of the government.

Last edited:
Muslims have got 5 acre land. They can construct a world class hospital.

Ravish Kumar can innaugurate it.

And why should civilian Muslims do what is essentially the job of the government ?

Hari can means Hairy in Sanskrit. Can also mean a monkey. Can mean green or brown or yellow or a Horse. What did you have in Mind ?

then what does Hari Om means? Hairy Om
why do you make fun of such sensitive things? due to Nehruvian ideology?

Back
Top Bottom