What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

What will this achieve?

Ram sacrificed his thrown. He would surely sacrifice his temple for communal harmony in the country.

After losing thousands of temples, harmony couldn't be achieved. So no point in expecting that sacrifice of one more temple would bring harmony. Infact, that would made radical elements to believe that their treachery will always be victorious. I am of the opinion that all the mosques built by destroying temples should be given to Hindus.

All the mosques build from foreign illegal funding should be taken over by government. Any mosque used to instigate hate and violence should immediately be taken over and those instigating violence should be bought to justice. State is there to justice and not to appease.

Most mosques are just buildings which can be removed for things like road construction or because the people have begun the mosque itself.

In Syria the government forces have attacked mosques in the war because the mosques were being used by terrorists to attack the forces or civilians.

I fully agree with you , may be for first time.
So what exactly is the job of the government if not for things like arranging a foster home or a relative's home for this boy ?

As a citizen I will pledge my eyes for donation when I die but I will not give donate money for others' treatment not only because my own resources are very limited but also because medical treatment ( free ) is the job of the government

Then take him to some place where he gets help.

then what does Hari Om means? Hairy Om
why do you make fun of such sensitive things? due to Nehruvian ideology?

THAT Hari means one who destroys your sins. and Hari Om means to be one with he who destroys your sins.

Nehruvian ideology allows me to choke kids and get away with it. Just pull and choke and swing them around.

EYyHFUMWAAEq4Se.jpg

I bet nit a single muslim or non hindu RSS on the panel?

Find me a pakistani Hindu in pdf and I will return the favor.

What will this achieve?

Ram sacrificed his thrown. He would surely sacrifice his temple for communal harmony in the country.

Ram sacrificed his throne for his brother but killed Ravan when he kidnapped his wife. This temple was destroyed to insult Hindus. Infact, we should have destroyed all mosques built on our temple but as I said, coward Hindus have to wait for years. I hope Hindus will become strong and learn to live like majority in India and act as per its stature in the world.

Last edited:
Nehruvian ideology allows me to choke kids and get away with it. Just pull and choke and swing them around.

What are you doing to have his name and legacy removed just like the sins by saying Hari Om?

Ram sacrificed his throne for his brother but killed Ravan when he snatched his wife. This temple was destroyed to insult Hindus. Infact, we should have destroyed all mosques built on our temple but as I said, coward Hindus have to wait for years. I hope Hindus will become strong and learn to live like majority in India and act as per its stature in the world.

Why are Hindus cowards?

What are you doing to have his name and legacy removed just like the sins by saying Hari Om?

Sin's are not removed by saying Hari Om, only intent is expressed.

I don't have to do much, History will not be kind to Nehru.

34857783._SX318_.jpg

Its a good read.

Why are Hindus cowards?

Too much of ahimsa was taught in Bhakti yug. Selectively, Ahimsa parmodharm was taught. Too much of faith on god and not in one's own was propagated. This made society too much complacent and believe in faith. Things are changing now. We got the temple because we became strong. We need to be more stronger to avoid injustice.

At present his name is evident on everything considered Indian these days. Gandhi has long been forgotten.

Gandhi lost his relevance in Free India. Even Nehru knew that

He wanted Nehru to make him Viceroy, but Nehru shafted him. :P

So he asked Nehru to step down, Nehru said no.

Then he said Sardar Patel would make a better PM, and Nehru ignored him.

So today we have the world's tallest statue of Sardar patel, Gandhi no currency notes and Nehru nowhere in particular.

Gandhi lost his relevance in Free India. Even Nehru knew that

He wanted Nehru to make him Viceroy, but Nehru shafted him. :P

So he asked Nehru to step down, Nehru said no.

Then he said Sardar Patel would make a better PM, and Nehru ignored him.

So today we have the world's tallest statue of Sardar patel, Gandhi no currency notes and Nehru nowhere in particular.

Is that Sardar Patel statue handled by a trust?

What if someone finds some ancient temple under it?

Back
Top Bottom