What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

I accept that there is a sense of schadenfreude. But you must remember this was a 150 year old case for one of the holiest shrine for Hindus in a Hindu majority country. Generations of Hindus wanted to worship there. Do you know the lead lawyer for the Hindu side was a 92 year old. Do you really think that he was just doing it for sticking it to the Muslims

You got 5 acres of land to build a mosque or school or hospital or whatever you want. People like @jamahir always said that a hospital must be built. I am sure he would agree to build one in 5 acres of land that has been given.

Do you know that for decades Hindus worshipped Lord Ram through a small grill?

Do you understand how it must feel for a Hindu to see the remains of his Temple still visible at the side of the mosque?

Correct, the sad times of the mughal empire are now behind us. We have a government which doesn't have to worry about the Muslim Veto

Ayodhya to Jhanki hai, Kaashi Mathura baaki hai.

But like @xeuss says there may not be an overt destruction of the mosque. There will be legal ways. Kaashi is in Varanasi, the constituency of Narendra Modi and there is a huge redevelopment work going on in that area. A grand pathway to the main temple is being built so it is possible that the mosque will be consigned to the dustbin of history.

ohhhh great please do not stop it . i will support you guys on this . there must be restoration of hindu temples . :enjoy:

Ye Muslim veto kya hai?
Government couldn't take any decision that was perceived to be anti-muslim because they depended on their votes. For example Shah Bano case, continuation of Triple Talaak, Article 370.

The Muslims could veto any such decisions. Now BJP is in power even though Muslims don't vote for it. Even if BJP makes a decision in favor of Muslims they won't vote for it. But BJP has demonstraed that they can win absolute majority without the vote and thus the veto of Muslims

Government couldn't take any decision that was perceived to be anti-muslim because they depended on their votes. For example Shah Bano case, continuation of Triple Talaak, Article 370.

The Muslims could veto any such decisions. Now BJP is in power even though Muslims don't vote for it. Even if BJP makes a decision in favor of Muslims they won't vote for it. But BJP has demonstraed that they can win absolute majority without the vote and thus the veto of Muslims
So, riots didn't come under the veto?

@padamchen great dialogue from movie Thakrey. It is a great shame that his son and grandson (the baby penguin) are not half the man he was

I already told you I will serve beef biryani once you show me photo of you doing kar seva at Ayodhya. I won't cook it, I will order it online.

Otherwise I will serve chicken biryani even though I am a vegetarian

Don't play your Sanghi politics with the Sena and Maharashtra.

We know what we are.

We know what and how and when to do it.

We don't need to learn anything from you guys to the north especially.

Jai Hind.

Jai Maharashtra.

What is the trust?
Which states will pay for the temple or will Afghanistan pay for it?
The trust is a private body. It is paid for by volunteer contribution from devotees and other people. They already have got crores of rupees. Even Muslims are paying for the construction of the temple.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...am-temple-in-ayodhya/articleshow/74504208.cms

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-lakh-for-ram-temple/articleshow/71991948.cms

Don't play your Sanghi politics with the Sena and Maharashtra.

We know what we are.

We know what and how and when to do it.

We don't need to learn anything from you guys to the north especially.

Jai Hind.

Jai Maharashtra.

Not playing any politics. I genuinely admire certain qualities of Bal Thakrey.

BTW today itself RaGa has distanced Congress from the Maharashtra government. NCP and SS are apparently not involving them in decision making. And knowing Amit Shah a change in government may not be that of a streach. Many Shiv Sainiks are already feeling uncomfortable with move away from Hindudva

Why the rider now? I thought Beef party was unconditional:(:(
You asked the same question as @xeuss and presumably checked what I said to him.

He also thought that he could trap me so I had my answer ready

I said Biryani. You wanted me to violate my religion so I asked you to do something you wouldn't normally do.

The trust is a private body. It is paid for by volunteer contribution from devotees and other people. They already have got crores of rupees. Even Muslims are paying for the construction of the temple.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...am-temple-in-ayodhya/articleshow/74504208.cms

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-lakh-for-ram-temple/articleshow/71991948.cms

Not playing any politics. I genuinely admire certain qualities of Bal Thakrey.

BTW today itself RaGa has distanced Congress from the Maharashtra government. NCP and SS are apparently not involving them in decision making. And knowing Amit Shah a change in government may not be that of a streach. Many Shiv Sainiks are already feeling uncomfortable with move away from Hindudva

You're a shakha robot speaking from a playbook.

I know other robots using exact same words on whatsapp.

Veg Biryani (I am a vegetarian) or even Chicken biryani is unconditional.

For Beef biryani show me a photo of you doing Kar Seva at Sri Ram Janambhumi

Is this video of Rahul Baba not genuine?

Or is he a shakha robot

You are a shakha robot.

Honesty I do not wish to engage with you ... especially on a Pakistani forum.

You seem to have misconstrued a few likes of your posts to the assumption that anything has changed between me and your kind.

It's not.

It's just that we are both Indians here on a Pakistani forum, and unlike you I have no appetite of washing chaddis here.

You are a shakha robot.

Honesty I do not wish to engage with you ... especially on a Pakistani forum.

You seem to have misconstrued a few likes of your posts to the assumption that anything has changed between me and your kind.

It's not.

It's just that we are both Indians here on a Pakistani forum, and unlike you I have no appetite of washing chaddis here.
Sure let's not get into politics on this thread. As I told earlier I tagged you because I genuinely liked Bal Thakrey's stand on Ram Temple issue. He was one of the driving force of the movement and I respect him for that. I can't help if you can't take a genuine compliment to the founder of the party you support.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom