What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

Repeat it for thousand times .
Why so serious when satire suits your mindset more dear?

How do you say Hindutva cry baby in hindi? or bhojpuri, lol, if that is what knocks your bails together...

Bails, I hope you do play cricket to know those little thingies over the stumps...you know shame shame shame teen tango wali mame, lol, all cricket terms dear...dont assume anything untowards towads yourself.

Minorities are in Hindutva crosshairs increasingly ever more since RSS mediocre extremist mindset, such as yourself, have taken over the moderates in India.

You are welcome to deny here shamelessly that mob lyinchings are not on the rise in India while State of India and its equally inhumane Judiciary conveniently looks the other way.

How do you say devious Hindutva cry baby in hindi?

This decision has opened the gates for more Mosques getting destroyed and Muslims butchered. It will throw India into pit of darkness and has proved Iqbal and Jinah the famous two nation theory to be most accurate theory of modern times. Trust me this decision will create lot of divisions in India which would be exploited by all powers.

@SrNair @jamahir @AfrazulMandal @nair @Water Car Engineer @Hindustani78 @INDIAISM

This decision has opened the gates for more Mosques getting destroyed

You are correct. There are two more mosque sites, one each in the cities of Kashi and Mathura which the Sanghis claim that they were temples before Muslim "invaders" demolished and built mosques on them.

The Sanghis even have a slogan : "Ayodhya ( Babri ) toh bas jhaanki hai, Kashi Mathura baaki hai".

But according to this article, Kashi and Mathura don't seem to be urgent issues for the Sangh.

and Muslims butchered.

I think the Supreme Court decided in the case of the Babri that there would be riots all over the country if the empowered Sanghis ( since the 2014 victory of BJP ) were not given the Babri site.

It will throw India into pit of darkness and has proved Iqbal and Jinah the famous two nation theory to be most accurate theory of modern times.

Well, one the national songs of India is "Saare jahaan se accha Hindositan hamaara" which was written by Iqbal.

And the original promoter of the Two Nation Theory was the Hindu Mahasabha which declared that Hindus and Muslims are two different nationalities and cannot live in a single state.

Trust me this decision will create lot of divisions in India which would be exploited by all powers.

Possible.

Last edited:
According to Arabs it’s an Arab problem. Let come what may and once the population is shocked then they’ll wake up.

Since when Al Aqsa becomes an Arab problem? Do we as non Arabs need certificate from Arabs to protect the sanctity of our first Qibla?

I am sure Zioinst will keenly observe the Muslim world response over this and adopt their strategy towards Al Aqsa accordingly.

This decision has opened the gates for more Mosques getting destroyed and Muslims butchered. It will throw India into pit of darkness and has proved Iqbal and Jinah the famous two nation theory to be most accurate theory of modern times. Trust me this decision will create lot of divisions in India which would be exploited by all powers.

@SrNair @jamahir @AfrazulMandal @nair @Water Car Engineer @Hindustani78 @INDIAISM
This is a global trend now. Muslims are getting beaten up from libya to Myanmar, Chechnya to Sri Lanka. China may want to exploit and perhaps the USA will do some fingering. But otherwise no one will do anything FOR the Muslims. We are on our own. That is clear.

You are correct. There are two more mosque sites, one each in the cities of Kashi and Mathura which the Sanghis claim that they were temples before Muslim "invaders" demolished and built mosques on them.

The Sanghis even have a slogan : "Ayodhya ( Babri ) toh bas jhaanki hai, Kashi Mathura baaki hai".

But according to this article, Kashi and Mathura don't seem to be urgent issues for the Sangh.

I think the Supreme Court decided in the case of the Babri that there would be riots all over the country if the empowered Sanghis ( since the 2014 victory of BJP ) were not given the Babri site.

Well, one the national songs of India is "Saare jahaan se accha Hindositan hamaara" which was written by Iqbal.

And the original promoter of the Two Nation Theory was the Hindu Mahasabha which declared that Hindus and Muslims are two different nationalities and cannot live in a single state.

Possible.

No idea why you have to be this consistently cringey and kissing *** (and you gain absolutely no respect in the end from EITHER side). Have you even READ the judgement? Here is a summary since you are so ignorant and lazy:

Or is this multi-critic of Modi journalist a "sanghi" now too?

This is a global trend now. Muslims are getting beaten up from libya to Myanmar, Chechnya to Sri Lanka. China may want to exploit and perhaps the USA will do some fingering. But otherwise no one will do anything FOR the Muslims. We are on our own. That is clear.
In Sri Lanka who bombed the Churches and killed more than 400 worshippers? Please mention that too.

Since when Al Aqsa becomes an Arab problem? Do we as non Arabs need certificate from Arabs to protect the sanctity of our first Qibla?

I am sure Zioinst will keenly observe the Muslim world response over this and adopt their strategy towards Al Aqsa accordingly.

Nothing is going to happen if Israelis do anything to Al Aqsa mark my words because the state of Muslims is that of foam on top of water according to Hadith just floating meaning our state will be useless at that time. We don’t have military might to take on the west. If Israelis make the move the West will come to its Defence.

I agree insanity prevails in every part of world.
But sanity is also not so rare. In every era of history, the people who got into power have taken advantages, if it was Muslims in earlier millennium, hindus could be in this millenium, but what matters is how much we have learned from past mistakes as well as how logically we have evolved to make more saner decisions will decide how we grow and write new history.

I agree, there will be some cases of taking back temples thats unfortunate, but then we should also see that there were a group of hindus who remained unfortunate and where not able to worship at place of there diety which they adhere too..

Its not an easy way forward, personally I feel its good to keep the dead in graves. Build something new and make a history of its own..

In Sri Lanka who bombed the Churches and killed more than 400 worshippers? Please mention that too.
The Sri Lankan Civil War was very costly, killing more than 100,000 civilians and over 50,000 fighters from both sides of the conflict. Around 27,000+ LTTE cadres, 23,790+ Sri Lankan Army personnel, 1000+ Sri Lankan police, 1500 Indian soldiers were said to have died in the conflict. In 2008, the LTTE revealed that 22,390 fighters have lost their lives in the armed struggle since 27 November 1982, although it stopped keeping records in 2009. Minister of Defence Gotabhaya Rajapaksa said in an interview with state television that 23,790 Sri Lankan military personnel were killed since 1981 (it was not specified if police or other non armed forces personnel were included in this particular figure). The Uppsala Conflict Data Program, a university-based data collection program considered to be "one of the most accurate and well-used data-sources on global armed conflicts", provides free data to the public and has divided Sri Lanka's conflicts into groups based on the actors involved. It reported that, between 1990 and 2009, between 59,193–75,601 people were killed in Sri Lanka during various three types of organized armed conflict: "State-based" conflicts, those that involved the Government of Sri Lanka against rebel groups(LTTE and the JVP), "Non-state" conflicts, those conflicts that did not involve the government of Sri Lanka (e.g. LTTE vs. LTTE-Karuna Faction, and LTTE vs. PLOTE), as well as "One-sided" violence, that involved deliberate attacks against civilians perpetrated by either LTTE or the Government of Sri Lanka.

No idea why you have to be this consistently cringey and kissing *** (and you gain absolutely no respect in the end from EITHER side). Have you even READ the judgement? Here is a summary since you are so ignorant and lazy:

I did not know the full judgement and going by the vid I have two points to say :

1. I did not know that Kashi and Mathura, as per the the judgement, will remain protected as they are.

2. I did say that the RSS ( and the VHP which the vid includes ) say that Kashi and Mathura are not on their agenda right now.

Or is this multi-critic of Modi journalist a "sanghi" now too?

No, Shekhar Gupta is a Centrist. I have watched some episodes of his talk series "Walk the talk".

Back
Top Bottom