What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

There is no god but Allah.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is the messenger of God.

The pagan idols deserved to be destroyed.

Easy now. The Supreme Court of India just ruled that a Hindu god was born....lol!!!

Easy now. The Supreme Court of India jusuled that a Hindu god was born....lol!!!

Who cares. It has less value than the piece of paper it is written on.

Muslims will never accept this judgement.

Blood will flow in Ganga.

Bhai, ground realities kya hain aapke mulk mein aur hamere desh mein, we both know.

excuses nahi, mai lemonade aka nimbu paani bananay ki koshish me hu :P

tu tu/main main is pointless here, it leads us nowhere.

for every "hindu fascism" eeth, we'l have many "islamic extremism" patthars to throw at you lot, solves nothing.

Modi just gave a speech thanking IK.

Point is, there is way more potential for peace than war here, and we should choose the path of peace.

Bhai video dai. Lecture nahi :)

it was better if court decide to make this place a hospital community center or even playground

it was better if court decide to make this place a hospital community center or even playground
It would be better if they made a giant cesspool but this hindutva extremism has given Indian Muslims and minorities the message they need

It would be better if they made a giant cesspool but this hindutva extremism has given Indian Muslims and minorities the message they need
its good news for us as pakistanis . the whole indian system is pushing indian muslims to too far . i will not surprise if some day someone blow this temple up with suicide blast .

its good news for us as pakistanis . the whole indian system is pushing indian muslims to too far . i will not surprise if some day someone blow this temple up with suicide blast .

Of course they are doing Zia level damage X10 to India

As a free, armed Pakistani I am free to hate Indians

And every day Jinnah is proven right, now not every Indian Muslims was stupid but all the clowns who insulted Jinnah have got what they deserved

This is a victory for us, if we can understand and use this

It's upto us to now give Indian Muslims the guidance they need to do the necessary

Eunuch Indian muslims are happy with verdict. Why Pakistanis are pissed off?

Of course they are doing Zia level damage X10 to India

As a free, armed Pakistani I am free to hate Indians

And every day Jinnah is proven right, now not every Indian Muslims was stupid but all the clowns who insulted Jinnah have got what they deserved

This is a victory for us, if we can understand and use this

It's upto us to now give Indian Muslims the guidance they need to do the necessary
Lol..the so called mullahs of india will say its okay

It can hardly be called a court. It was merely a bunch of scoundrels.

Strong independent Judiciary is like the last line of defence in a country ruled by bigoted mobs and fascists and once it is destroyed it means the country has gone to dogs and it is heading towards the ultimate disaster.

UAE.....Any more medals for Modi hahaha. Pakistan laughs at you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom