What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

Let me correct that for you. I am a Hindu Rashtra Muslim. India died long ago.

Correct. In this transient life, often, many people have to accept, what they don't wish or desire.

RSS Beauty shoots Gandhi... muslims are nothing for RSSTerrorists

1548839984-gandhi_death.jpeg

This woman is herself a full fledged bomb. Why she needs arms and ammunition?:lol:

All BS. Modi was voted for power for only one thing - "to teach the Muslims a lesson". Everything else does not matter.

The only manifesto of hatred against Pakistan beside bifurcation of Kashmir, gave him the votes that speaks volume of majority Indians approach in this regard. Indeed, sad & worrying times.

And we Indians knows our nation .You dont need to teach us
You keep saying this on all threads like it's a badge of honour stitched on your forehead.

Yes you know your nation. Indeed, you know what you've done. BJP isn't a dictatorship forced upon you. You the common man, Hindu, Muslim, non-Hindu, rich, poor, Brahmin, dalit, you all voted for this fascist brahministani agenda. You all may have had different reasons or been duped by different lies. But you all voted for this nevertheless. You sleepwalked towards this gross slur upon Indian heritage. Now have your cake and eat it.

This is why it is correct to compare Hindutva with Naziism, rather than some tin pot dictatorship. They too came into power in a populist fascist majoritarian ticket. Whatever the future holds for India has been brought upon it by Indians. Nobody else can be blamed.

The only manifesto of hatred against Pakistan beside bifurcation of Kashmir, gave him the votes that speaks volume of majority Indians approach in this regard. Indeed, sad & worrying times.

When the word "Pakistan" is used by the rabid Sanghis, it is not referring to the country or the people that exists to the west of India. It is simply a dog whistle to hate the Muslims of India.

900 million Hindus live in an imaginary fear of 200 million Muslims, majority of whom are poor and backward.

What do you think, Indian courts are hallmark of justice ..??? .... A court which hang Afzal Guru due to Hindu pressure not on the basis that he was proven innocent.

I made a quick comment on Indian courts political ruling here is a open green light.

For far worse to happen to the Indian Muslims sadly in the future

And there historically heritage is now in danger.

This woman is herself a full fledged bomb. Why she needs arms and ammunition?:lol:
why they are so ugly ? i see nuns and many other religious women but these rss terrorists are worse in look

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom