What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

It is a fundamental part of their culture

I don't know why our hindu Indian friends are getting triggered :)

Getting triggered is also a vital part of RSS culture.

RSS is getting wild and desperate. I like their desperate moves. It is suicidal.

These are Gangu's internal confilcits, Pakistan has no dog in this fight. f*** all types of Gangus particularly Bhayya Gangus of UP india where this whole episode is happening, they the bhayya gangus of UP/Bihar are lowest gangus among the Gangu lot of Ganguland.

The verdict seems to be going towards amicable solution without hurting either groups
Lol what do you mean..do you mean mosque broken down is amicable solution ...
So that was the price alternate land..if there was even an ounce of "ghayrat" indian Muslim leadership they would have denounce it but hey we knew that since 1950s..they are first indians than muslims so doesnt matter they will fall over like this...

Next we should destruct every mosque and give "alternate" land

So in nutshel the whole issue was just few acres of any land ..i mean that was simple ..who knew Muslims wanted land..legal status in india has no meaning just make up things and viola

Dont know about the notion in Pakistan.

But as far the world is concerned India is the world largest vibrant democracy.

Twice we banned them before.Will do against whoever threatns our democracy.
But so far all of our main stream parties including RSS are good.

As per ASI there was a building under the structure .
And that wasnt a muslim one.
So the circumstancial evidence pointed to a temple in there

Subject is ours .
Ayodhya is ours
As far as the world is concerned india is world largest market a.k.a democracy

For our Muslim friends this is a great verdict .
This is not a banana republic where judges will attack because of their duty .
Never happened in our history and never will.

India is the world largest democracy.
RSS is just an organization where their license can cancelled by GoI if they want (but they were right so far)
.So people support them.
This same court questioned our Hindu faiths by questioning the tradition of our sacred Sabarimala.

Courts will only consider evidence and they had evidence here.

Whose law?
As per Indian law this is absolutely right.

Dont know about Pak law and AFAIK its not applicable here

Our Court,Our law ,Our Constitution,
Our land ,Our nation
Load of crap. If Hindutva doesn't get its way, judges will be lynched before even the Muslim civilians.

Good, that you learnt it, though quite late. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam knew about it, far before India and it's Supreme Court came into being.

Don't flaunt it, our Supreme Court isn't any prize either and is even worse!!

Lol

At least we don't do drama of being a secular republic and make fool out of Indians like Indians made out of you with their secular cover

Babri Mosque has now been destroyed for good.

Are Indian Muslims now happy for all the cucking they done??

Latest example of Hindustanis living with love and peace
I could give you dozens of examples daily of the goings on in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan wrt "blasphemy" and mob lynchings etc too, and you know it too.

Just don't have either the time or the inclination to scour for that sort of news and argue about it here, it's pointless and counterproductive to do so... let us both rise from the gutter and do something positive.

I could give you dozens of examples daily of the goings on in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan wrt "blasphemy" and mob lynchings etc too, and you know it too.

Just don't have either the time or the inclination to scour for that sort of news and argue about it here, it's pointless and counterproductive to do so... let us both rise from the gutter and do something positive.
Give them.

No I am challenging you

Show me just 1 video of minority being lynched on the name of blasphemy from past one month

Surely it wouldn't be difficult since daily dozens of lynchings are happening in Pakistan

Come on. We all are waiting

Just one video. ;)

Lol what do you mean..do you mean mosque broken down is amicable solution ...
C'mon man, Advani, who led the original rath yatra which led to the demolition had deep regrets about it, there is no celebration about doing that. Few fanatics who took part in the demolition even converted to Islam because they felt guilt, we Indians do not feel good about it.

No I am challenging you

Show me just 1 video of minority being lynched on the name of blasphemy from past one month

Surely it wouldn't be difficult since daily dozens of lynchings are happening in Pakistan

Come on. We all are waiting

Just one video. ;)
smartphone penetration is low in Pak as compared to India

Babri Mosque has now been destroyed for good.

Are Indian Muslims now happy for all the cucking they done??

They got what every coward gets

Humiliation and a second class citizenship of a third class country

smartphone penetration is low in Pak as compared to India

Bhai video dai. Tu excuses dai raha hai :lol:

Well. It is you, who posted "I always respected the Indian Supreme Court and believed it to be impartial and with integrity." and I responded to that in a broader historical context of Hindu-Muslim problem of subcontinent. I, in any case, never made any such claim about the Supreme Court of Pakistan.

Humiliation and a second class citizenship of a third class country

Yes. Unfortunately.

Bhai video dai. Tu excuses dai raha hai :lol:

Excuse ko he Video samajh lain.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom