What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

The "Biggest Democracy" thing is too old and getting boring. Speaking of Court, well the verdict and many more are good enough. RSS license cancelled? license to lynch or what? What Court questions and how the verdict speaks, are different at the moment. The evidence suggest that there was no temple before Babri Masjid or you are not sharing the evidence that you believe was considered by the Court in this case.

Members at PDF have the remedy to discuss what interests them, with civility & manners.

Dont know about the notion in Pakistan.

But as far the world is concerned India is the world largest vibrant democracy.

Twice we banned them before.Will do against whoever threatns our democracy.
But so far all of our main stream parties including RSS are good.

As per ASI there was a building under the structure .
And that wasnt a muslim one.
So the circumstancial evidence pointed to a temple in there

My post was intended for Pakistanis, not for you. There was no need for you to quote or respond.:lol:
Subject is ours .
Ayodhya is ours

As per ASI there was a building under the structure .
And that wasnt a muslim one.

That wasn't temple though. Soon, we will find an Indian being owner of that building dedicating land to temple. Good.

Subject is ours .
Ayodhya is ours

This is an open forum and members can discuss. This is the second reminder for you.

You look quite triggered from the verdict that you brought wife swapping....did your Muslim wife/girlfriend have extramarital affair with Hindu man that you are so triggered :).

I just stated a fact which has indeed triggered you

Isn't that a reality in 5000 years old way of living?

That lube was given to Indian Muslims by SC court of India.
Stop watching the sansani news.

Most people don't care.

Indian muslims support the scrapping of 370, just like every other flavour of "Indian" did, overwhelmingly so.

Even Hindus don't care too much about issues affecting Hindus in different states.. restricting Durga Puja in parts of Bengal, they don't care about that in Mumbai and Chennai mostly. Jallikattu in Tamil Naad ? nobody cares either lol

Bhai, apna chal raha hai, kya tension ? :P

Hum Hindustani sab ek dusre ke sath pyar mohabbat se reh rahe hain, yeh baat aapko asani se hazm nahi hogi, par kadvi davai samajh ke le lo fir bhi.

I just want Pakistan to absorb or annex your piece of Kashmir too, and do it soon so that Modi doesn't get any ideas to invade, which would be a disaster.

Hum Hindustani sab ek dusre ke sath pyar mohabbat se reh rahe hain, yeh baat aapko asani se hazm nahi hogi, par kadvi davai samajh ke le lo fir bhi.

Latest example of Hindustanis living with love and peace

Bhai yeh drama yahan nahi chalai ga. Yeh internet ka daur hai. 80s 70s main yeh drama chal jata tha. Aaj nahi

I just want Pakistan to absorb or annex your piece of Kashmir too, and do it soon so that Modi doesn't get any ideas to invade, which would be a disaster.

Modi won't invade anything. you are overestimating him.

He would just continue fooling bharatis with cosmetic changes inside own borders like ayodhiya or article 370

so it true that your wife/girlfriend did the swapping no wonder you are so convinced it's a fact....well I feel for you brother, don't hate the player hate the game:).

As per you guys we have killed all hindus in Pakistan so there is no chance of that happening as you are saying

But you can definitely lose your wife to a Muslim since love jihad is a reality again as per you guys

So feel sorry for you bro. You wanted to build a temple for your god and ended up losing your women

A big win for RSS/VHP/Bajrang Dal, Sanghis and saffron terrorist in Bharat.

A big loss for India, in the long run, seems to be done under duress by Hindutva terror and a pliable SC looking at the sentiments of the RSS bigots and the threats if not going their way.

And a big win for Pakistan...

Modi costmetic changes have triggered you so much that you brought your wife/girlfriend swapping in public domain lol.

not all few are still living some are dead like
Dr Nimirita kumari a victim of sexually frustrated Pakistani like you no wonder you bring your sexual frustration & fantasies into every conversation which is expected from your kind :)
Bobs and veganas!!!!
Is that you???

Modi costmetic changes have triggered you so much that you brought your wife/girlfriend swapping in public domain lol.

My wife?? I think due to impact of drinking gau mutra you forgot that it is hindus who do wife swapping and not muslims

It is your culture. In fact even your military practices it

Wife swapping a common practice in the Indian navy!

http://www.viewstorm.com/2015/05/wife-swapping-a-common-practice-in-the-indian-navy/

Own it. Instead of getting triggered

not all few are still living some are dead like
Dr Nimirita kumari a victim of sexually frustrated Pakistani like you no wonder you bring your sexual frustration & fantasies into every conversation which is expected from your kind :)

Even as example you brought a hindu girl :lol:

Anyways her rapist won't win elections and become a minister like it happens normally in hindu society of India

Bobs and veganas!!!!
Is that you???

:lol:

see you keep bringing up your upbringing again & again no wonder your wife/girlfriend kept swapping left right & center :disagree:

I am not a hindu and definitely not in Indian Navy so no chance of bold part being true

Can't say the same for you though :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom