What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

For our Muslim friends this is a great verdict .
This is not a banana republic where judges will attack because of their duty .
Never happened in our history and never will.

India is the world largest democracy.
RSS is just an organization where their license can cancelled by GoI if they want (but they were right so far)
.So people support them.
This same court questioned our Hindu faiths by questioning the tradition of our sacred Sabarimala.

Courts will only consider evidence and they had evidence here.

The "Biggest Democracy" thing is too old and getting boring. Speaking of Court, well the verdict and many more are good enough. RSS license cancelled? license to lynch or what? What Court questions and how the verdict speaks, are different at the moment. The evidence suggest that there was no temple before Babri Masjid or you are not sharing the evidence that you believe was considered by the Court in this case.

If there is any objection we Indians will take care about it.
AFAIK Indian Muslims didnt appointed you as spokesperson

Didnt ask for your certificate.

Members at PDF have the remedy to discuss what interests them, with civility & manners.

i'll break ur nose & later will pay you for getting in fixed... thats also a win win situation ... i'll get my revenge & u'll get a new nose...
if I acted like a total arsehole, I probably deserved that broken nose you gave me 27 years ago.

but we're putting it behind us finally, I get compensated, and lets move on. This had gone on for too long anyway.

BattlespaceX-Post-R1_7.jpg

Win win deal.
Hindus get to build Ram temple.
Muslims get to build a new mosque in Ayodhya.

Always Hindustanis Won.

Hindus/Indians . Arya's will build the Bhagwan Shree Ram Mandir. Temple Kya hain ?

Muslimeen build Masajeeds, Yeh Mosque Kya Hain ?

Seems French Language is even flourishing.

Archaeological evidence cannot be brushed aside as conjecture and hypothesis. Babri Masjid was not constructed on vacant land but on a Hindu structure, rules SC

Archaeological evidence supports an underlying structure of Hindu origin, SC says

Even if archaeological evidence was taken into account, how can the law be applicable to pre-law era? I mean Babri Mosque has been there before the constitution of India existed and under the same constitution the Mosque was martyred and should have been rebuilt on the same premise and same location.

I always respected the Indian Supreme Court and believed it to be impartial and with integrity; evidently I was not correct.

Because Ayodhya is sacred to Hindus as mentioned in Ramayana.

That site is considered to be birthplace of Ram.

Hindus want it to have a temple commemorating that. Muslims get a land to build mosque inside of Ayodhya.

India was invaded by Mughals, temples were destroyed, mosques were built. Post independence if Hindus want the land to have temple, there should be no problem.

Babri demolition was wrong, but that doesn't mean today's verdict is.

As for reaction from Pakistan and Pakistanis are concerned. That's just noise for us. This is an internal dispute and internal harmony is what is our concern and so far both sides have accepted it.

You can keep calling it what you want. Because at the end of the day name calling doesn't change facts on ground. :)

Britishers did invaded Shree Ayodhya and did the disrespect of the Hindu Civilisation similar like what the Britishers have done in Falastin. Mongols and Britishers were defeated by Hindustanis of Deen e Arya and Deen e Islam.

Marathas did liberated the British and Mongols( Mooghuls) invaded territories. Now guess which Religion these Liberator Marathas follows Deen e Arya and Deen e Islam.

Britishers did invaded Shree Ayodhya and did the disrespect of the Hindu Civilisation similar like what the Britishers have done in Falastin. Mongols and Britishers were defeated by Hindustanis of Deen e Arya and Deen e Islam.

Marathas did liberated the British and Mongols( Mooghuls) invaded territories. Now guess which Religion these Liberator Marathas follows Deen e Arya and Deen e Islam.

Deen e arya stark

WTF BC!!!

144 is in entire UP... so what...
I live in a area where 80% population is MUSLIM... no tension at all... just A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE...

READ ABOUT Mahant Ram Charan Das and Maulvi Amir Ali... AYODHYA... and you will know that India-Pakistan is not the only divide created by BRITISHERS...

SECULAR INDIA...

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/lucknow/unity-mounts-at-kuber-teela/amp_articleshow/60138911.cms

Line of Control is there in Uttar Pradesh, Gorakhpur Hospital deaths we Indians have not forgotton.

Islam is not native to South Asia.

All Mosques in South Asia including the ones in Pakistan have been built by destroying Hindu Temples.

You are really not aware about the Ancient Hindu Civilisation.

Dont worry. This time the temple will be brought down. InshALLAH

Your Plans are visible clearly, Mongols are preparing or Prepared along the Line of Control with Indian Armed Forces.

Go get yourself checked up. Last I checked, getting a Bollywood entry was the big thing for Pakistani actors and actresses ( who obviously are talented ). Go make your film industry better.

I think you are talking about Mahira.

Will you try to touch the intellect side and search more as what was there even before temple & idols? Instead of trolling try to search for history and read in details. Ka'aba was built by Ibrahim (AS) from ground. Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) conquered/retook for non Muslims that occupied Ka'aba in between the period or before arrival of Prophet (SAWW).

Kaaba was liberated from Greek Pagans. Surah Fil (The Elephant).

Your Plans are visible clearly, Mongols are preparing or Prepared along the Line of Control with Indian Armed Forces.

I think you are talking about Mahira.

Kaaba was liberated from Greek Pagans. Surah Fil (The Elephant).

Hindustani looks very stressed today. Normally Hindustani is polishing boots of Shree Modi. Not today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom