What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

Oh well at least the RSS led mobs may not go on the rampage now.

The irony is that ultimately, Supreme (Read Kangaroo) Court of India succumbed to the wishes of mob.

They don't have any other choice. Do you read the non-stop contradiction in verdict, as reported by one of the source on this thread.

They tend to not to be influenced by any religion but beautifully ignored the fact that Babri Masjid was demolished by Hindutva Extremists (RSS gang exactly). Then, ASI said there is no evidence of Temple being there. But, those judges loves their lives & families as well. In view of the verdict, most of them aren't looking inside their own house but feels pleasure because Pakistanis are hurt (at-least they think). To me, the verdict as such & other discrimination shall be rubbed on the faces of those inside India who praised Modi for KASHMIR as well. On other hand, Modi rule has finally acknowledged its true ambition and none shall be surprised.

Wonderful day for Pakistan

India destroyer thief of minority places of worship
Pakistan builder protector of minority places of worship

Bjp and RSS will be over the moon.

Giving alternate land for mosque will never be acceptable for Muslims (Sunni waqf board).

Also the timings of verdict set today deliberately done to downplay inaugural ceremony of Kartarpur corridor in Pakistan.

If there is any objection we Indians will take care about it.
AFAIK Indian Muslims didnt appointed you as spokesperson

Quaid e Azam has once again be proven right. So much for the sham secularism of Gangadesh and Gangadoos.

Didnt ask for your certificate.

So if I were to destroy a building in the centre of Delhi and claim it was historically Buddhist, the court would rule in favour of the occupier? This is the new Hindutva India!

They don't have any other choice. Do you read the non-stop contradiction in verdict, as reported by one of the source on this thread.

They tend to not to be influenced by any religion but beautifully ignored the fact that Babri Masjid was demolished by Hindutva Extremists (RSS gang exactly). Then, ASI said there is no evidence of Temple being there. But, those judges loves their lives & families as well. In view of the verdict, most of them aren't looking inside their own house but feels pleasure because Pakistanis are hurt (at-least they think). To me, the verdict as such & other discrimination shall be rubbed on the faces of those inside India who praised Modi for KASHMIR as well. On other hand, Modi rule has finally acknowledged its true ambition and none shall be surprised.

For our Muslim friends this is a great verdict .
This is not a banana republic where judges will attack because of their duty .
Never happened in our history and never will.

India is the world largest democracy.
RSS is just an organization where their license can cancelled by GoI if they want (but they were right so far)
.So people support them.
This same court questioned our Hindu faiths by questioning the tradition of our sacred Sabarimala.

Courts will only consider evidence and they had evidence here.

Modi wins.......... but we already knew the verdict........nothing new. Secular india my arse...

A mosque own by Muslims since 1530 ... by the law it is not possible to give such verdict. It is public possession. Verdict given on weekend ... lol.... it is totally against law. Legally benches not form on weekend.
What a joke.
On top Indian govt try to neutralize the Kartarpura Sikh celebration.

Whose law?
As per Indian law this is absolutely right.

Dont know about Pak law and AFAIK its not applicable here

Temple could also be built on an alternate site, not to be. Clearly ruling has been given in favor of facist Hindus.

Our Court,Our law ,Our Constitution,
Our land ,Our nation

Muslims will be given 5 acres of land in Ayodhya. They can make a bigass mosque there no problem.

It is a win win.

i'll break ur nose & later will pay you for getting it fixed... thats also a win win situation ... i'll get my revenge & u'll get a new nose...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom