What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

A great victory for mob rule, these are the sickening rewards for state fascists and terrorist Hindutva lynch mobs.

Predictable. Hindutva accomplishes its aims through violence, intimidation and coercion. Another slur and spite upon the once proud Islamic heritage of Hindustan.

Don't Hindus have any shame?

Muslims built and advanced your country! I realise that is a bitter pill to swallow but it's the harsh truth. Whatever medieval brutalities may have occurred, occurred from all sources! Muslims, hindus, Greeks etc ...all were ruthless. That was then, HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO OR MORE, BEFORE ANY MODERN ERA OR CONCEPT OF UNIVERSAL RIGHTS EXISTED. Get over it you clowns.

This slur upon Muslims is in 2019. The murder of Babri masjid's innocent protectors in 1992 has been REWARDED on this day.

What precedent is set?

In Hindutva India, simply encourage a mob to brutally slay innocents and destroy Indian heritage, wash one's hands clean of it by saying "it wasn't me", and in 20 years or so, all that was intended comes to fruition! Rubber stamped by the dysfunctional legal system.

I feel sick to my core.

Of course of course of course local Muslims will accept this! They don't want their children massacred by you saffronistani swines.

Sick sick day.

Like Kristallnacht just got rewarded.

Kaaba has been there not the Masjid al Haram, and Kabaa was place of worship for non muslims of Mecca.

Their temple was destroyed by Prophet himself, when his army conquered Mecca. Isn't that the truth ?

Will you try to touch the intellect side and search more as what was there even before temple & idols? Instead of trolling try to search for history and read in details. Ka'aba was built by Ibrahim (AS) from ground. Prophet Muhammad (SAWW) conquered/retook for non Muslims that occupied Ka'aba in between the period or before arrival of Prophet (SAWW).

1 down 4999 to go.

Next Taj Mahal.

Grand Dehli Mosque

Qutab Minar

Red Fort

All the best to GanguDaesh!

We are opening Kartarpur Phase 1 and work on Phase 2 is finishing Design Phase.

Also, Buddhist sites are next....

EmergingPakistan

The contrast is mindboggling. We must also open sites for Budhists.

RSS Hindustan is going down fast.

I did not intend to flame or provoke anybody, I was simply providing an analogy. And how is this verdict anti-Muslim? The Supreme court ordered land to be allocated for the construction of a new mosque.

And my point still stands. Why do Muslims need to have a Mosque in that particular city at that particular location? Are you denying that Ayodhya is a holy spot for Hindus? And when did I say anything about wanting to put idols in Mecca? I simply factually said that non-Muslims are not allowed to build their places of worship in Mecca.

In this case, Muslims are actually allowed to have another Mosque within Ayodhya, right next to the additional spot. What is the big problem here?

Now if the Supreme Court did not give land to Muslims, that would be an entirely different situation.
Non Muslims are not allowed by KSA.

According to Indian supreme court there is no evidence that temple was destroyed by Muslims to build a mosque. There is no proof of ram being born in that place. It is the belief of Hindus. The mosque was demolished and now a temple will be built there. Now why is SC of India is giving away something based on beliefs???

Personally I as a Pakistani don't give a **** about what's going on in India. My problem is with those who call India a secular country and rubbished the two nation theory. Raze every mosque no one cares.If Indian Muslims are okay who are we to complain.

A great victory for mob rule, these are the sickening rewards for state fascists and terrorist Hindutva lynch mobs.

Predictable. Hindutva accomplishes its aims through violence, intimidation and coercion. Another slur and spite upon the once proud Islamic heritage of Hindustan.

Don't Hindus have any shame?

Muslims built and advanced your country! I realise that is a bitter pill to swallow but it's the harsh truth. Whatever medieval brutalities may have occurred, occurred from all sources! Muslims, hindus, Greeks etc ...all were ruthless. That was then, HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO OR MORE, BEFORE ANY MODERN ERA OR CONCEPT OF UNIVERSAL RIGHTS EXISTED. Get over it you clowns.

This slur upon Muslims is in 2019. The murder of Babri masjid's innocent protectors in 1992 has been REWARDED on this day.

What precedent is set?

In Hindutva India, simply encourage a mob to brutally slay innocents and destroy Indian heritage, wash one's hands clean of it by saying "it wasn't me", and in 20 years or so, all that was intended comes to fruition! Rubber stamped by the dysfunctional legal system.

I feel sick to my core.

Of course of course of course local Muslims will accept this! They don't want their children massacred by you saffronistani swines.

Sick sick day.

Like Kristallnacht just got rewarded.

Excellent post.

You say that Abraham built Kaaba based koran, is there any historical text which states that?

Yes. There are more than enough articles on internet about it. People even accepted Islam from Christianity or Judaism because of this

Go search for them. Get out of your rss shakha shell

If Kaaba was built by a jew, then shouldn't it be handed over to jews ?

What kind of moronic logic is this?

We don't consider Prophet Abraham to be a Jewish Prophet. You missed this simple logic which I mentioned earlier too

Peaceful revolution does not involve conquering a city and destroying its places of worship.

Yeah it means killing people in riots like you did after babari demolition

Clearly being a hindu it is hard for you to accept that people peacefully accepted a revolution against an evil and social ill

Had follower of Meccan religion themselves removed idols of kaaba, it would have been a peaceful revolution. In this case, Meccan's place of worship was destroyed Prophet and his followers and not the defeated Meccans.

That is exactly what happened. Meccans accepted the new revolution and didn't oppose it. They accepted the change that was for their own good. Idols were removed when th consent of people of Makkah and hence no bloodshed

By your standards, even destruction of Babri Masjid was a peaceful event ?

Thousands of people were killed by hindu terrorists both before and after demolition of the mosque

Peaceful :rofl:

Just because you are relieved (you are not even a Muslim) doesn't mean everyone is relieved
Just the same sir, just as you are agitated, not everyone is so distressed, it's a mixed reaction, with the majority of muslims here simply being relieved this matter is done with.

Just the same sir, just as you are agitated, not everyone is so distressed, it's a mixed reaction, with the majority of muslims here simply being relieved this matter is done with.

Talk about yourself. Not for others

You lost the argument RSS goon. Now get lost thief.
In order for an arguement to exist in the first place, both sides must be willing to consider opposing viewpoints. Which you have refused to do and simply resorted to personal attacks and insults. But sure, think whatever you want.

In order for an arguement to exist in the first place, both sides must be willing to consider opposing viewpoints. Which you have refused to do and simply resorted to personal attacks and insults. But sure, think whatever you want.

You are a liar and a thief who steals from minorities due to hate and grudge.

You reap what you sow. What goes around comes around.

Back
Top Bottom