What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

I always respected the Indian Supreme Court and believed it to be impartial and with integrity; evidently I was not correct.

Good, that you learnt it, though quite late. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, Allama Iqbal and Quaid e Azam knew about it, far before India and it's Supreme Court came into being.

Would be nice to see how FuzlaGangHind put spin on this one...

I am sure the FuzlaHindGangsters will support it.... this same FuzlaGang was against Quaid e Azam and Allama Iqbal.

You know the best would be when FuzlaGangHind will join in the opening cermony of the mandir...

Yes. I am awaiting for the spin and twist, which this Swami Fuzla would give to this verdict.:lol:

Muslims will be given 5 acres of land in Ayodhya. They can make a bigass mosque there no problem.

It is a win win.

Muslimeen construct Masajeeds after taking approval from Union of India's Establishment even when the land comes under Waqf.

They are Indians. They will do everything for the interest of India. I dont understand why you mad at them. Do you think all Muslims are Pakistani? They dont give a damn about people from other countries who disagree with their actions or inaction.
I just read this in an Indian accent and I cant stop laughing [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Muslimeen construct Masajeeds after taking approval from Union of India's Establishment even when the land comes under Waqf.
Of course you need approval for building anything, Waqf board is supposed to be above the law or what ?

I am pretty sure there is no actual human behind this account. It is a bot or something
LOL, he was a news bot for the longest time and still regularly updates his ancient threads. I remember butting heads with him when the Ukraine coup and Donbass situation were hot and he was pro EU and western interference and anti Novorossiya "rebels".

That was a fun war, the full might of Russian propaganda and quick mobilization of all sorts of assets (anti air etc) vs a weak Obama + EU push. Russians did good there, you Pakistanis could learn something from them. Imagine, if within a few weeks of 370 scrapping, the Kashmir "Rebels" would suddenly announce that they're setting up air defences and mobilizing massive arty and armor brigades to protect the homeland. :lol:

Kaaba was liberated from Greek Pagans. Surah Fil (The Elephant).

However, the same is not the topic though, it was built by Ibrahim (AS) and that user was so much obsessed to divert the topic not just from the subject but continuously provoked & tried to flame here.

However, the same is not the topic though, it was built by Ibrahim (AS) and that user was so much obsessed to divert the topic not just from the subject but continuously provoked & tried to flame here.

This account @Hindustani78 is continuously posting nonsense on this thread

Either ban him from thid thread to keep discussion comprehensible

A very poor judgement from Indian SC, the dark side of Gangudesh has begun under the supreme leadership of moti jee, after effects are going to disasterous that will decimate Gangudesh.

I am taking your wife. Here's a bottle of lube.
Win win for all.
might as well keep the lube then lol

retarded analogies aside, something bad happened 27 years ago when it was demolished, but many things even worse happened hundreds of years ago with the Islamic invasion of India and all the destruction it wrought on this land of pacifists.

With this verdict, we move forward putting the past behind us. Muslims got fair compensation, and the RSS has been very conciliatory in the statements they have been putting out. Modi/Shah have got these guys on a leash, and they're following suit. Babri, or cow vigilantism, or the caste system, or any other issues, the RSS is working for all Indians and India. They're not the brown shirt lynch mobbers you've been made to believe they are.

Not a member btw, would never even consider joining them but they're not monsters.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom