What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

India’s Supreme Court has given the ownership of the disputed holy site in Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh to Hindus. The case has been contested for decades by Hindus and Muslims. The site is where the 460-year-old Babri Mosque was demolished by Hindu mobs in 1992.

Bhai video dai. Tu excuses dai raha hai :lol:
Bhai, ground realities kya hain aapke mulk mein aur hamere desh mein, we both know.

excuses nahi, mai lemonade aka nimbu paani bananay ki koshish me hu :P

tu tu/main main is pointless here, it leads us nowhere.

for every "hindu fascism" eeth, we'l have many "islamic extremism" patthars to throw at you lot, solves nothing.

Modi just gave a speech thanking IK.

Point is, there is way more potential for peace than war here, and we should choose the path of peace.

Bhai, ground realities kya hain aapke mulk mein aur hamere desh mein, we both know.

excuses nahi, mai lemonade aka nimbu paani bananay ki koshish me hu :P

tu tu/main main is pointless here, it leads us nowhere.

for every "hindu fascism" eeth, we'l have many "islamic extremism" patthars to throw at you lot, solves nothing.

Modi just gave a speech thanking IK.

Point is, there is way more potential for peace than war here, and we should choose the path of peace.

Groind realities were seen by the families of Tabreez Ansari and many others.

For our Muslim friends this is a great verdict .
This is not a banana republic where judges will attack because of their duty .
Never happened in our history and never will.

India is the world largest democracy.
RSS is just an organization where their license can cancelled by GoI if they want (but they were right so far)
.So people support them.
This same court questioned our Hindu faiths by questioning the tradition of our sacred Sabarimala.

Courts will only consider evidence and they had evidence here.

Whose law?
As per Indian law this is absolutely right.

Dont know about Pak law and AFAIK its not applicable here

Our Court,Our law ,Our Constitution,
Our land ,Our nation
ap ki court ap ka law..... this is call law of jungle.

C'mon man, Advani, who led the original rath yatra which led to the demolition had deep regrets about it, there is no celebration about doing that. Few fanatics who took part in the demolition even converted to Islam because they felt guilt, we Indians do not feel good about it.

smartphone penetration is low in Pak as compared to India
What eh? Wait a minute? What ?
I just heard a land in name of waqf biard where a muslim.mosqye was demolish wa sgiven hindhu to build a temple..the mosque was demolisj to build a temple...

A decision other than giving it back to myslims will be illegal ...giving it to hindhus will be hilarious and asking the govt to take the land and build a temple will be outrageous ..but hey this is common sense ..we know this doesn't exists..

Judge to murder why you killed your neighbor ?
Muderer "i wanted that land"
Judge to sons of victim; " not only will he go free but i will ensure that govt hands over him the land so it can be resolved amicabley"

As my Muslim INDIAN friends in USA say, this(the supreme court) is the last stand and it fell today...
Today the last pillar fell india is now officially a full blown hindhvata stata

So it starts?

From the Indian highest court?

Alhamdulliah to Pakistan

Load of crap. If Hindutva doesn't get its way, judges will be lynched before even the Muslim civilians.

This is not Wild West .
This is India.
And we Indians knows our nation .You dont need to teach us

Lol what do you mean..do you mean mosque broken down is amicable solution ...
So that was the price alternate land..if there was even an ounce of "ghayrat" indian Muslim leadership they would have denounce it but hey we knew that since 1950s..they are first indians than muslims so doesnt matter they will fall over like this...

Next we should destruct every mosque and give "alternate" land

So in nutshel the whole issue was just few acres of any land ..i mean that was simple ..who knew Muslims wanted land..legal status in india has no meaning just make up things and viola

As far as the world is concerned india is world largest market a.k.a democracy

So be it .
We only cares our national interest.

That wasn't temple though. Soon, we will find an Indian being owner of that building dedicating land to temple. Good.

This is an open forum and members can discuss. This is the second reminder for you.

Ayodhya ,Banaras we had a lots of hindu civilization icons in UP .
That was already there several thousands of years ago.
Islam arrived there through the invasion of foreigners in North India.
So whatever was it there it would be our temple or cultural centres.Most of the mosques in there was on top of temples.

Dont care .
As far as I am concerned ,almost all good Indian members already abstained from this forum.

Sad day for Muslims in India. But we could all see it coming since the 80s, even though we refused to believe it.

India's degradation to fascism is complete.

You Pakistanis are lucky to escape this....cherish what you have and don't ruin it.

This is not Wild West .
This is India.

So be it .

So whatever was it there it would be our temple or cultural centres.Most of the mosques in there was on top of temples.

Dont care .
As far as I am concerned ,almost all good Indian members already abstained from this forum.

Temple to be built upon Masjid, will be not just the concern to Muslim all around the world but in-fact, Indian Muslims will remember the same as what really Jinnah said & Iqbal dreamed long ago.

And,
All good Indian members already abstained from this Forum. Your post timing is 8:28 pm on 09.11.2019.

By the way, such dialogues are old and are boring. Those who have to leave or join, have their choice.... Doesn't matter as you said.

So it starts?

From the Indian highest court?

Alhamdulliah to Pakistan
What do you think, Indian courts are hallmark of justice ..??? .... A court which hang Afzal Guru due to Hindu pressure not on the basis that he was proven innocent.

Sad day for Muslims in India. But we could all see it coming since the 80s, even though we refused to believe it.

India's degradation to fascism is complete.

You Pakistanis are lucky to escape this....cherish what you have and don't ruin it.

Are you Indian Muslim?

This is not Wild West .
This is India.

So be it .

Dont care .
Thanks for being honest..good luck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom